Le Chapter 5

Teach Me How to Aegyo, Mr.Bacon! [on-hold]

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV:

“Aigoo. What kind of a game is this?” Chanyeol said angrily.

“Why? Did you lose again for the 13th time?” D.O asked.

“Yah! Baekhyun ah! Have you found the cheat codes for this game yet?” Chanyeol asked.

“Not yet.” I answered.

“Oh, by the way Baekhyun, how’s it going with Miss Snotty Queenka Hae Na?” Chanyeol asked.

D.O looked at me with two big curious round eyes.

“Um… We haven’t done much yet.” I said.

“In short, you haven’t done anything yet.” Chanyeol stated.

Okay, so Chanyeols right. We havent done anything at all. Hae Na said that well film every Wednesdays and Fridays, but she forgot that when she said that it was a Wednesday.

“Then when are you going to start planning or filming?” D.O asked.

“She said we’ll be doing it today.”          I said.

“Are you sure? That you’ll be starting today I mean.” Chanyeol asked with an eyebrow raised.

“Yeah, she said it herself. Why?”

“Well Baekhuyn, I don’t think you’ll be doing any progress today.” Chanyeol said then patted my back.

“What do you mean?” I asked him.

Now Im confused. Why is Chanyeol so sure that we wont be starting today?

“If you have forgotten Byun Baekhyun, today is that Xiumin dude’s pool party. And of course, the whole school is going to be there.” Chanyeol reminded.

“Do you think she’ll go there?” D.O asked.

“Of course she will! She’s the school’s queenka! Who would want to miss that party?”

“Yeah, and of course Luhan would be there.” I stated.

“Oh, what’s that got to do with Hae Na?” Chanyeol grinned. “Is it because Miss Snotty likes Luhan? And now you are feeling jealous?” Chanyeol asked the grin not leaving his face.

“Ani, what’s there to like about her?” I quickly defended.

“You…” Chanyeol walked towards me then started poking my stomach.

“I knew it! I knew it! You like Hae Na! How could you leave your pal all alone? Such a mean Bacon!” Chanyeol started.

“I told you. I. Don’t. Like. Her.” I told him.

“Nope! Not going to fall for that. How could you not tell me that you like her?” Chanyeol pouted.

I just sighed. I know that Ill never win against Chanyeol.

“Believe what you want to believe in.” I said and head towards the door.

“So, what are you going to do now?” D.O asked being the curious person he is.

“Honestly, I don’t know. I guess I’ll just have to talk to her to find out.” I sighed.

Why did she pick me in the first place? I shouldnt have decided to help her. Aish.

I walked out of our club and heard Chanyeol shouting, “I knew it D.O! I knew that he likes Hae Na for a very long time now! He even has a picture of her in his cellphone!”

This guy really. Aish. D.O should stop hanging out with him or else his head will be filled up with lies.

I took out my phone and called Hae Na, “Hello?”

“Hello? Hae Na sshi?”

“Hey Baekhyun! What’s up?”

“Are we going to prepare for the filming today?”

Hae Na! Omg! Look at those shoes!! And those bags! Theyre so damn gorgeous!

“Um, I’m kind of busy right now. I’m with my family right now. You know what they say, family comes first!”

Hae Na! This would really look good on you for tonights party! OMG! I cant wait to see Xiumin oppa tonight!!

“Uh, I gotta go! Bye!” Hae Na then hanged up.

So, she is going to the party after all. I should probably go home then.

I opened the club door and said, "Yah! Chanyeol ah! Let's go to the party!"

I looked at Chanyeol and saw him sitting while holding his chest, “Yah! Don't scare me like that okay?”

“Aww. Come on! Aish! It's all your fault! I would have won the game already! Aish!” Chanyeol said in irritation.

“So, you want to go?” I asked.

“Go to that party?!? Maybe you’re forgetting something. We don’t fit in there. We’re the geeks and those people are the popular kids. We don’t exactly get along. You do know that right?” Chanyeol said.

“Yeah, I know. But, when we get caught you can blame me or said that I dragged you guys with me. And you get to say I told you so.” I said.

“Fine.” Chanyeol finally agreed.

“But, when we get caught I am totally blaming you.” He said then pointed at me.

“You coming Kyungsoo?” I asked.

“Well… I don’t know…” He said while rubbing the back of his head.

“Eh… admit it, you want to freaking go!” Chanyeol said as he eyed him. “I know that you like-” D.O quickly covered Chanyeol’s mouth.

D.O shot a glare at Chanyeol and he just chuckled.

 

Hae Na’s POV:

“Yah! Ji Eun ah! This is all your fault!” I shouted.

“Why? What did I do?” she asked confusingly.

“I lied to someone that I’m going to be with my family, but then you shouted about the party!” I stated and crossed my arms.

“And that someone would be..?” Kasey asked.

“It’s the nerd, Baekhyun.” I said.

“So, what if you lied to him? So what? It’s not like you’re going to hurt him. Hello? You’re the queenka remember?” Ji Eun raised an eyebrow at me.

“Yeah, you’re right.” I agreed.

“This dress looks perfect on you.” Ji Eun handed me a black strapless dress.

“Luhan will totally drool over you.” Ji Eun exclaimed.

“Eww.. Ji Eun! Seriously. Drool?” Kasey said in disgust.

“Do you think Luhan will notice me?” I asked.

“Definitely!!” Ji Eun cheered.

“Yeah, probably.” Kasey stated.

“So, I guess this one it is!” I said in satisfaction.

“Do you think Xiumin oppa will notice me in this outfit?” Ji Eun asked as she walked out of the dressing room.

“Guys, stop being so…” Kasey said in irritation.

“Kasey, it’s just because you don’t have anyone you like yet. Once you do, you’ll just like us.” I said and gave her a pat.

“Yeah, maybe you can go with Chen oppa!” Ji Eun squealed.

Kasey quickly shot Ji Eun a death glare. Ji Eun quickly hid behind my back and pouted.

“I already told you guys, I have no interest in boys.” She stated.

“Alright, alright.” I said as she continued picking out clothes.

 

 


Author's note: Hello. /awkwardly waves/

Uhm... I don't know how to start... I guess it's an I'm sorry?

I'm sorry I haven't been able to update this for a looooooooong time... /le face palms/

I have been occupied by a lot of things lately... TT.TT

I'm also sorry for the boring/long chapter... but I promise that the next chapter would be spectacular! ^^

Thank you for taking your time to read this. I know that you'll unsub my story for not updating and all...

So... goodbye. /le hides under the bed/