Le Chapter 6

Teach Me How to Aegyo, Mr.Bacon! [on-hold]

Hae Na’s POV:

“So… has anyone seen Luhan?” I asked as I looked at Ji Eun and Kasey.

“Nope,” Kasey mumbled as she drank on her cocktail.

“I haven’t seen Xiumin oppa either! He’s the one throwing this pool party but I haven’t seen him!” Ji Eun pouted as she kept on looking around.

“Do I still look good? I mean, would Luhan notice me?” I asked.

“What about me? I can’t let Xiumin oppa see me a wreck!” Ji Eun said as she fixed her neatly tied hair and dusted off the non-existing dirt in her dress.

“Gosh! You guys are so…” Kasey muttered as she rolled her eyes.

“Are so what?” Ji Eun raised an eyebrow at her.

“I don’t know… maybe narcissistic?”

“What?!?” Ji Eun exclaimed.

“Ji Eun, stop fixing your hair already. You’ve kept on fixing that since earlier. You look good already.” Kasey stated as she sat on the couch.

“Really?? Do you think Xiumin oppa would talk to me?” Ji Eun’s eyes twinkled. Kasey just nodded in a bored way.

“Thanks Kasey!”

I kept on looking around to find Luhan but to my dismay I can’t find him. I grabbed a cocktail from the waiter and plopped myself down beside Kasey as I let out a sigh.

“Oh. There he is!” Kasey said as she nudged me.

“Where? Where?” I asked as I quickly stood up.

“Over there! By the pool!” Kasey pointed to where Luhan and his friends were.

Luhan was wearing a plain white V-neck shirt along with some board shorts. Okay, he still looks hot as ever. I’m guessing that no matter what clothes he wear, he’ll still look gorgeous.

“Omg. What do I do?” I panicked. What do I say? I’ll just weirdly come up to him then say hey. Or just randomly ask what he was doing in my gate the other day.

“Well, Ji Eun is already in the move. Look!”

Ji Eun was already talking to Xiumin and they were already laughing together.

“What do I do?” I asked Kasey again.

“Talk to him, duh?”

“What? Should I just randomly pop out then say hey or something?” Kasey just sighed and pushed me away. “Just go and talk to him.”

I walked to where Luhan was standing and gathered up all my courage to talk to him.

“Hey!” I tapped him on the shoulder and smiled when he turned.

“Oh hey Haena!” He smiled back.

My body was all tingly all of a sudden. Omygosh. He knows my name. He talked to me. Omg. Omg. Omg. His smile. Oh my. I’m melting, someone save me! Okay mentally slapped.

“Um…” I started.

“So, I was kind of dragged to come to this pool party.” Luhan broke the silence.

“Really? So you weren’t planning on coming?” I asked.

“Well yeah, I was planning on watching some soccer game. But then these guys..." He said while pointing at Chen and Xiumin.

“But it's a good thing that I came though.” Luhan said.

“And why is that?” I asked, being the curious me.

“Because I get to talk to a beautiful girl.” Luhan smiled.

Is he actually referring to me?? Oh and by chance, is he flirting with me? Me? Beautiful girl?? Someone please hold me...

“Are you flirting with me?” I asked as I raised an eyebrow at him.

“Maybe...”

“By the way, what were you doing on my front gate the other day?” I asked.

“You saw that??” He asked as his eyes widened.

“Ani, but my friends did. They were the ones who told me.” I said.

“Uh.. I-I was...” He stammered. “I was peeping on this beautiful girl.”

“Peeping? Are you a ert??”

“Ani! It's not like that! What I mean is that, I was staring at this very beautiful girl.” He said.

“So, you weren't peeping at me like some old erted ahjusshi right?”

“Yes, but I didn't said that I was staring at you.”

“You were staring at one of my maids?” I raised an eyebrow at him.

“Yes! Exactly.” He nodded.

“What a liar.” I mumbled. “Our household maids only have ahjummas.”

“Oh, would you like to hangout sometime?” He asked as he put his hands inside his pocket.

Before I could even reply, there were squeals heard by the gate. I turned to look and saw the entrance of three gorgeous yet familiar looking guys.

“Oh gawd. What is he doing here?” I mumbled.

“What?” Luhan asked as he looked at where I was looking. “You know them?”

“I’ll be back in a minute. Wait here.” I said as I faced him and quickly left.

Oh my gawd. What are they doing here? He is gonna be mad when he finds out that I lied to him. Why did I even lie to him? I should have just told him that Im going to a party. Wait, why do I even care if he gets mad at me?

I head towards where they were and shooed the girls who were crowding them.

“You. What are you doing here?” I asked him.

Baekhyun was not in his geeky ‘uniform’ anymore. He was wearing a white shirt with a leather jacket. His curly-haired friend was not wearing his glasses anymore. And his small derpy kid was… no comment. Well in short, they look good.

“I told you Baekhyun! I told you so!” Curly-haired guy said. “He dragged us into this. We weren’t planning on going!”

“Yes, Chanyeol is right. I dragged them here.”

“Okay. But what are you doing here? I don’t think you guys are the partygoers.”

The Chanyeol guy gave Baekhyun a look, while Baekhyun returned a glare.

“D.O! Let’s go!” Chanyeol said as he dragged the small kid named D.O away, leaving the two us alone.

“Um… I was going to start shooting the video today. You know… I kind of think that maybe I’ll film you partying? It seemed like a happy thing for you.” Baekhyun said.

“Um, excuse me? Do you want Mrs. Choi to kill me? She’ll think that all I do is party. I need to at least make her think I’m responsible or something.”

“Oh. I didn’t thought of that…” Baekhyun muttered as he rubbed the back of his neck.

“Well, aren’t you leaving? I mean, you know you came here to film. But we’re not gonna film today, so aren’t you going?” I asked.

“I suppose I have nothing to do here. But those two are just starting to have fun. I guess I won’t be leaving yet.”

“Suit yourself then.” I stated as I turned my back to leave.

I saw Kasey looking at me questionably and raised an eyebrow. As I was heading towards Kasey, I slightly slipped but good thing I regained my balance but just then a drunk guy bumped into me causing me to fall on someone’s chest. I looked up and saw Baekhyun’s gaze on mine. My eyes widened as our faces were only inches apart and I quickly got off him.

“You okay?” he asked as he stood up.

“U-uh. Y-yeah. I’m alright.”

I quickly looked away and walked to where Kasey was. I sat beside her as she eyed me.

“Who was that??” She asked.

“That was nobody…” I lied.

“He doesn’t look like a nobody to me.” She eyed me suspiciously.

“Alright, alright! He’s Baekhyun! Happy now?” I quickly said.

“Baekhyun? Who’s- Wait a minute! Isn’t he the geek you’re working with? The project thingy?” Kasey shouted.

“Yah! Don’t shout!” I slapped Kasey’s arm.

“Oh my gawd. What is he doing here? Don’t tell me… he came all the way here dressed up just to see you. Maybe he already likes you!” Kasey grinned as she nudged me. “Oh and he looks handsome, by the way.”

“Kasey, I don’t think he likes me. He just came here to film, that’s all.”

“Hae Na!!!” Ji Eun shouted from behind. “Hate to break it to you dear, but Luhan saw everything!”

Oh my gawd. I totally forgot about Luhan! Shoot! I looked at where Luhan and I were standing earlier, but he wasnt there anymore. I glanced around but he wasnt around. Face palm.

“Saw what?!?” I quickly asked as my eyes widened.

“You and the guy over there!” Ji Eun said as she pointed to where Baekhyun was standing. “He even asked me what’s your relationship with him. But I said that we don’t even know that guy and there is certainly no relationship between the both of you.”

“What is the relationship between the two of you?” Kasey asked as she grinned widely.

I send Kasey a death glare. It was like shooting her some daggers.

“Yeah! Do you even know him?” Ji Eun asked.

“No. I don’t.”

Oh gawd. I seriously just ruined my conversation with Luhan. I didnt even get to answer him. Sobs. Aish! If it wasnt for that geek! Aish jinja! That geek would seriously get it!

 


 

Author's note: Hallo my lovely readers! It's been a while since I last updated... and you all know what I'm going to say.. so, I'm not going to say it. Cause apologizing won't be enough to show you how sorry I am for making you guys wait so long for the next chapter. But all I hope is that you'll stay with me until the end and love my story more. I hope that you all will love this update and will wait for the next one! Once again, thank you my lovely readers~ you all know that I love you guys right? ^^ Bye for now, I'll be back again soon~ I'll try to update on the last week of November! ^^