Le Chapter 4

Teach Me How to Aegyo, Mr.Bacon! [on-hold]

Baekhyun's POV:

"Yah! Baekhyun, what are you doing in Taco Bell???" Chanyeol asked as he eyed me.

"She asked me to meet her here," I stated.

"Oh, are you her new slave now?" D.O chuckled.

"Yah Kyungsoo! Don't make fun of him." Chanyeol said as he hit D.O's head.

"Anyway, so you planning on helping her?" D.O asked as he rubs the back of his head.

"Well yeah, I guess so. I mean, it could be a benefit to our club. Maybe it'll get us some more members?" I said.

"Woah, Baekhyun is such a smart thinker. The principal has already told us that we need more members or else he'll take down our club." D.O nodded his head in approval.

While Chanyeol has a big, no I mean huge grin on his face, and then he pointed at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you sure it's for the club? Or maybe you have been crushing on her for a while now?" Chanyeol said, he's grin not leaving his face.

"Of course it's for the club. Why would I have a crush on someone who's so. . ."

"Excuses, excuses." Chanyeol interrupted using a mom tone.

"Aish, neve rmind." I said.

I know that he'll never give up and will keep bugging me until I explode.

I looked at my watch, four in the afternoon. Damn, I miss the show, Captain America.

"Sorry I'm late. I really didn't mean to waste your time." someone said while panting.

I looked up and it was Hae Rin, well that's unusual. A queenka apologizing because she's late, that's new.

"Um, what are they doing here?" she asked looking at D.O and Chanyeol.

"Oh, don't worry. We were just walking around and saw him standing there for an HOUR," D.O said and emphasized the last word.

Chanyeol pushed D.O and started walking, Chanyeol hit D.O's head again.

"Yah! What was that for? I didn't do anything!" D.O said and tried to get revenge, he tried to hit Chanyeol back.

"You can't reach me, small person!" Chanyeol laughed then quickly runs away.

"So. About the filming thing." Hae Rin interrupted.

"Oh, yeah. About that. It's about you being happy. So why not let us show the true you?"

"Well yeah, that can do. The true me? Isn't this the true me?" she asked.

"Not really." I mumbled.

"Oh my gawd! What is he doing here? He can't see me like this!" she said then bit her lower lip.

"Who?" I asked and looked at where she was looking at, it was Luhan, the kingka.

"Do you like him or something?" I asked.

"NO! I do not! And it's none of your business!" her voice higher as her face goes red as a tomato.

"Yeah right." I mumbled as I rolled my eyes.

"Oh no, he's coming this way!" she said and quickly grabbed my hand then hid at the back of a car.

She looked at Luhan with curiosity and sighed when he walked inside Taco Bell.

"Good thing he didn't see us. I can't be seen with a nerd," she stated.

"I'm not a nerd, not everyone who doesn't fit your tastes are nerds." I stated.

"Then what do you call yourself? A dude who likes comics? Of course you're still a nerd." she rolled her eyes.

"I'm not a nerd. Geek is the right term." I said.

"Whatever, it's just the same." she rolled her eyes again.

"Let's just get this thing over with cause I still got to go see my therapist."

I just stared at her, her therapist?

"Fine, every Wednesdays and Fridays, how's that?" she asked.

"Good, I guess." I nodded.

"Well then, toodles. See you!" she smiled and quickly ran inside Taco Bell.

Wait, I thought she's going to see her therapist? I looked at the window and saw her stalking Luhan.

I knew it, she likes Luhan. I just laughed at the thought and head home.

 


Author's Note: Huy guys! I'm so sorry for not updating this long. I hope you can forgive me but at least I updated right?

I hope you all love this chapter, I will update as soon as I can.
Thank you for putting up with me. Love you guys so much! X)
Happy Halloween you guys! Ppyeong~!
 
 
The 3 adorkable geeks!