Le Chapter 1

Teach Me How to Aegyo, Mr.Bacon! [on-hold]

{I'll try to be descriptive today, some of you wants it to be like that... so I will try my best}

Hae Na's POV: (your point of view)

"Miss Hae Na sshi, please wake up or else you'll be late for school," someone said as she shook me.

"Miss Hae Na sshi?" she shook me harder.

"Yah! Would you please let me sleep for like 5 minutes more?!?" I shouted and sat up.

"But Miss Hae--"

"Get out of my room," I cutted her off.

"But Miss Hae Na sshi, your father is---" she insisted.

"Get out of my room or else... I'm awake anyways," I glared at her.

"As you wish, Miss Hae Na, your breakfast is already prepared." she said and left my room.

"Ugh! People should stop coming in my room! Where's my privacy?" I yelled.

I went to my walk in closet and look for clothes to wear.

I found my favorite outfit! Without the jacket!

(http://lookbook.nu/files/looks/large/2012/03/26/2059165_DSC_7885look.jpg?1332744861)

There perfect! I should get ready though... or I'll get scolded by my father.

I went to the shower and washed up, I hummed to the song SECRET's Shy Boy.

I reached for my towel and went to dress up, perfect! I look good! Perfect as always! I looked at myself on the mirror and smiled.

I dried my hair in the small towel, I looked at my Blackberry and saw 10 missed calls and 10 messages.

I read each one, "Hae Na! Where are you? I've got lots of things to tell you!" it was a message from Kasey.

The messages read the same, while Ji Eun called me 10 times.

What's up with them? Calling and sending me messages in the morning? So not like them.

I brushed my hair and tied it up on a messy bun, I looked at myself again, "Perfection!" I said in delight.

I grabbed my LV and went out of my room.

I went down the stairs and find daddy sitting on the dinning table while reading some papers.

"Dad, don't over work okay? Even breakfast? You're still thinking about the company," I said and sat down in front of him.

"Sweetie, I'm not over working. I better go, I'll be late for the other companies meeting," he said and hurriedly grabbed his suitcase.

"Bye dad," I said and looked at him.

"Bye sweetie," he said and kissed me on the forehead.

He rode his BMW and left.

I sighed heavily, "When will we have a normal breakfast, lunch and dinner?"

I looked at my untouched food, I grabbed the milk and drank it.

"Butler Lee! Please get the car ready!" I shouted and looked at my phone.

8 am, I'm already an hour late, great!

"Miss Hae Na sshi, your car is ready," Butler Lee said.

"Thanks, I'll be going then! See you later!" I said and smiled at Mr. Lee.

I've known Butler Lee since I was a kid, so I love him no matter what.

I grabbed my bag and head towards the car.

"Miss Hae Na sshi, you'll be late. High speed?" asked the driver, Jang ahjusshi.

"Yes," I stated.

 

"Oh my gosh! 8:30 am, I'm an hour and half late!" I sighed and went inside my classroom.

Good thing the teacher wasn't there yet! Lucky me! I smiled to myself and popped the lollipop into my mouth.

"Geum Hae Na sshi!"

I looked behind me and saw Mrs. Choi with her arms crossed, "Geum Hae Na sshi, late for class, I see?"

"Good Morning Mrs. Choi!" I said and took out my lollipop.

"Eating inside the classroom?" she asked.

"Is probihited..." I mumbled the last word.

I went to my seat and sat down, good thing Kasey already took out my books from my locker.

"Thank you!" I mouthed to her.

"No problem," she mouthed back.

"Hae Na sshi! Lollipop?You're going to get yourself at detention!" she shouted.

"Yeah, detention like I care," I whispered and continue the lollipop.

"You will get yourself in the detention for a week!!!" she shouted.

Nice more trouble for me! Yay! I rolled my eyes.

Mrs. Choi began lecturing and I sat there doodling her with devil ears.

"Yah! Haens! You can't afford to get detention! The party remember?" Ji Eun whispered.

"What?!?" I asked.

"The party on Friday?!? Luhan's gonna be there." Kayse continued.

"Also, I saw Luhan at your gate earlier this morning," she whispered.

"Why would Luhan be there?" I dropped my pen on the floor.

"Maybe he likes you..." Ji Eun teased.

Luhan is the kingka of his school, even though I'm the queenka we're not dating or anything.

I got a huge crush on Luhan since before, and I'm dying to be asked out by him.

"Shut up!!! Seriously?!?" I shouted.

Everyone looked at me, and I used my hand and covered my mouth.

"Miss Geum, two weeks of suspension! Another misbehavior, you'll end up a month." Mrs. Choi said.

"Not good, ask her to make it a day," Kayse said.

"How? She's really pissed." I stated.

"Talk to her, just try it," Ji Eun suggested.

"Alright!" I said and slumped at my seat, popped the lollipop onto my mouth.

After class!

Everyone went out of the classroom, I grabbed my bag and went into the table.

"Umm... Mrs. Choi, I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to misbehave," I mumbled.

She looked at me, "And you want me to shorten your detention days into one?"

"Yes! You're right!" I said.

"And you think I would approve of that?" she raised an eyebrow.

"But Mrs. Choi..."

"No, I'm sorry Hae Na," she said and begin checking some papers.

"I'm acting that way because I've got some family problems," I lied.

"My dad never comes home often, and my butler said that he always went home past midnight, also he saw that my dad is drunk."

"Oh, I'm sorry Hae Na, I didn't know you were having a hard time," she said and grabbed my hand.

"Especially without a mother, it must have been hard on you. I'll take out your two weeks detention," she continued.

Yes! I knew it that would work!

"But Hae Na, you have to work a film for me, the theme is, Happiness," she smiled.

"Mrs. Choi, I'm not good at video filming or editing or something in that genre." I stated.

"Oh, don't worry! You can let someone help you from the video managing club."

"Excuse me?" I asked on shocked.

"Ask help there, they are very handy and helpful." she smiled.

"Thank you Mrs. Choi!" I bowed and went out of the room.

Ugh! Why is this happening to me?!? Gawd! This is so stupid but at least I'm free! I smiled.

 

A/N: I guess that went well? Please comment and tell me what you think, okay? I've worked hard on this chapter :))

Chapter 1 is always boring! Please write something more than update soon, it kind of makes me slack more. :'(

Hope you like this chapter, sorry for not updating from a long time... T^T

Bye, see you again soon >.< Love you guys! <3