This is My Confession.

Lips That Need No Introduction.
 
Chapter 3
This is My Confession
 
 
 
 
“That was uncalled for, Mel,” Jay complained as he began jingling his key ring to look for his apartment key amongst his other keys and key chains on his key ring. Upon finding it, Jay put the key in the slot and twisted to unlock the door.
 
“But your fans think it’s ‘so adorable’ Jay oppa,” Melanie mocked in a cute high-pitched tone, knowing that he was still unhappy with her posting the picture she took of him on her twitter.
 
Although Jay openly opposed to the photo he actually agreed with his fans comments. He too thought it was a cute picture that definitely showed the playful side of Melanie that many people don’t often get to see since she always keeps up her professional appearance in the public’s eye. Jay twisted the door handle and as he opened the door he stood aside to let Melanie through first.
 
After the two walked into Jay’s apartment they began taking off their shoes in the respected area. Melanie bent down to take off her beige wedge sandals and slipped on a pair of house shoes above the stepping area, leaving the foyer and going into the apartment.
 
Melanie looked around Jay’s apartment and the first thing she took notice of were the new piles of boxes placed in various places around the apartment which Melanie assumed was all compiled of fan sent gifts. This always ends up happening and although it makes him feel guilty about throwing some things away Jay simply doesn’t have the room to keep every gift fans send him in his apartment.
 
“Well if you can get the living room ready for the massage then I can store these boxes in your guest room so we can sort them later, arasso?” Melanie suggested, turning around to look at Jay as he nodded his head in confirmation.
 
Starting with the pile closest to her, Melanie grabbed two large square boxes from the top of a stack of four and navigated her way through Jay’s apartment, taking the boxes two at a time and placing them along the wall in Jay’s guest room. It took at least fifteen minutes of Melanie’s time which she didn’t mind because it was like a mini workout to prepare her for giving Jay his back massage.
 
Melanie carefully placed the last two boxes on a short pile and dusted her hands off as she looked at her work, glancing over them once more to make sure nothing would fall before leaving the guest room to join Jay in the living room.
 
The first thing she noticed when she enter the living room were the two blue and black yoga matts on the floor that had replaced the glass coffee table. There was also a small grey cylindrical pillow at what Melanie assumed was the head of the mats that came from the set of grey and black pillows on Jay’s sofa set. Since Jay wasn’t in the room, Melanie took the opportunity to look around the area and found something that caught her eye. A new frame graced the mantle above the fireplace and out of curiosity Melanie carefully picked it up, laughing softly when she got a closer look at the picture inside.
 
My mom gave that to me the last time she dropped by here,” Jay spoke as he entered the living room again, setting bottles down near the yoga mat before walking toward Melanie.
 
You looked so handsome that night. I never knew you had it in you back then,” Melanie joked.
 
Jay blushed, “Ayy, I looked like a ing boss. And what about you? I never knew you could look so dainty and girly, Mel.”
 
They were reminiscing on an old picture taken of them before their senior prom in high school by Jay’s mom, both of them smiling brightly at the camera. Melanie dressed fancily in a baby blue princess-styled strapless dress while Jay wore a black tuxedo and baby blue bow tie to match Melanie’s dress. Melanie scrunched up her face and playfully shoved Jay with her free hand.
 
Placing the frame back on the mantle she beckoned Jay to the mats so they could get started. Melanie was settling down on her knees in front of the mat next to the bottles that Jay had brought but when Melanie looked over to Jay she froze in shock.
 
“Yah! W-what are you doing?” she stuttered with her eyes wide.
 
“I thought we’d do this American style,” he grinned after pulling his shirt completely off showing his milky white skin. “You don’t have a problem with that, right?”
 
Melanie could only shake her head. It seemed that whenever the pair were together they would indulge in a few American habits and customs (and the English language too just to keep up their fluency) that weren’t looked at as being intimate but were viewed that way in Korea, though it seemed that both of them had grown more conservative during their time in Korea when they were apart from each other. They both took on shy demeanors when it came to dealing with skinship or anything related to relationships but when they’re around each other, it seemed their long friendship and American style of doing things would always stay true.
 
As Jay laid down on the matt with his arms crossed in front of him, resting on the grey cylindrical pillow he’d placed on the floor Melanie began prepared her hands by lathering them in lotion and after doing so, she pumped two large blobs of lotion out onto her palm.
 
“Mianhae, it may be a little cold at first,” she warned before pressing her palm to the groove in the middle of Jay’s back.
 
Jay tensed underneath her hand as the cold lotion touched his warm skin and slowly relax once more as Melanie began to work it all over the surface area of his back before beginning the massage. Starting from Jay’s lower back, Melanie’s hands were balled into fists as she pressed them down in half circle motions starting from his sides until both of her fists met in the middle.
 
Once she made it up to his shoulders doing that, her hands cupped the muscles between his shoulders and his neck and began kneading it with her thumb pressed deeply into it for pressure as if she was a baker kneading dough but because of how she was sitting she wasn’t quite sure if she was putting an adequate amount of pressure into her massage to give the right effect.
 
“Mel, were doing this American style for a reason,” Jay laughed. “You can sit on my back if you need to.”
 
“You know sometimes I think you just want us to be in close contact all the time,” Melanie teased.
 
“Is that what you think?” Jay asked, rising from the floor to a sitting position, as he leaned toward Melanie’s face.
 
“Why yes, I do believe so,” she answered, an impish smirk on her lips.
 
Their banter led Jay to lean closer to Melanie’s face with a mischievous grin for an expression and the closer he leaned to Melanie’s face, the farther she would lean away. Although Melanie and Jay were close friends, Jay’s actions had her feeling unsure as to what situation she’d gotten herself into.
 
Jay’s mischievous grin faded into a more serious expression. “And if it was.. would you continue to let me get closer to you?”
 
Not giving Melanie the time to answer, Jay s an arm around Melanie with his hand at her lower back to pull her down to the floor underneath him as he hover over her body, his face directly parallel to hers.
 
Melanie’s uncertainty of the situation at hand grew and due to shock she could only stare back at Jay with wide eyes. She was at a loss for words. Was her best friend for over ten years… coming on to her right now?
 
“Jay..I don’t understand,” she said, her voice trembled.
 
“Don’t tell me you haven’t felt the connection between us, Mel. I’ve felt it for years.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
The outift for this chapter:
1024.jpg?md=1341027648000
This is something I haven't put out for reference yet but if it's bold black font, they're speaking in English.
Otherwise the rest of the colors and story are being spoken in Hangul.
Sorry that this update is months late.
 I rewrote the chapter because I didn’t know what to do after the massage.
 
 SynFic