Kevin's confession...

I'm gonna live in UKISS' dorm?!?

 

Author's note: OMG 110 subscribers?! *O* That's really../sobs/ THANK YOU ALL! <3 :') I'm soooo sorry for not updating for a LONG time...T_T I had a writer's block..and didn't know how to continue this.. >_<" And I've been busy with school~ =.=" Btw~ In the old version, B2ST's Junhyung was Kyuri's ex...but now I decided to put Chunji in~ :) And Chunji is Kyuri's childhood friend..and...well you'll find out in the next chapter :) Oh oh..and KEVIN'S CONFESSION? Someone's confessingg ;) Hope you like it~and a BIG THANK YOU to : ONEWAYTWOSAY...you motivated me xP <3 and also to the others who commented~ GOMAWO~ ^o^

Keep commenting guys~ and subscribe if you want~ ^^ 

Love you guys~ *^^* and HAPPY HOLIDAYS~ Belated Merry Christmas! ^o^ 

KyuRi’s POV

“Thank you for treating me lunch oppa~” I widely smiled while eating the rice cake that Kevin bought for me

“I know you didn’t eat while we were flying to come here~” he smiled back, ruffling my hair.

My heart started to beat fast and I felt myself blushing at his closeness…

I didn’t know he was this good looking and..

“You were sleeping at the airplane KyuRi-yah~  I wonder how Kevin hyung managed to let you rest your head on his shoulder for 2 hours..” Dongho raised an eyebrow

“Why are you so nice to her Kevin~?” Kibum asked, nudging him.

“D-don’t g-guys!” I managed to say, earning an angelic smile from Kevin.

“She’s a nice girl..” he smiled even more “and a nice friend..”

BOOM.

Why am I feeling sad? Disappointed?

Why am I disappointed when he said that I’m a nice ‘friend’?

Am I…

“KyuRi? Are you okay?”

“Uh? Ah..yes..” I smiled at Kibum oppa

“Are you sure?”

“Yes~” I wrapped an arm around him “Should we go to your practice now?”

================

“How was our performance KyuRi-yah?” Soohyun asked wiping his sweat away

“You guys were AWESOME~ Daebak!” I said showing my thumbs up

“Hey, since KyuRi’s here with us…should we celebrate it?” Kiseop wiggled his eyebrows and high-fived with Soohyun

“Eh? What do you mean?” I asked, titling my head to the side.

“You’ll see~” They said in unison and went to call the others…

I wonder what’s in their minds?

They all had a grin on their face and that grin finally turned into a wide smile when we suddenly stopped in front of a shop.

“Why did we stop?”

“Come on~” Soohyun, who looked the most excited among them, pushed me inside without leaving me time to read the shop’s name and to figure out what shop was it.

“A…norae..bang?”  I raised an eyebrow and gave them a ‘WTH’ look (A/N: A noraebang is a karaoke place~^^)

“We usually celebrate things at our favorite noraebang~ but since we’re not in Seoul and we’re in Jeju…we can’t go to our favorite one..” Kiseop pouted

I jumped a little and fell on the red couch when Eli and Kibum came in, mumbling stuffs while carrying a box.

“Ta da~” Soohyun wiggled his eyebrows and I –curious to know what’s inside— opened it.

“What’s this?”

“So~ju~” Dongho said taking one and handling it to me

“S-Soju?” I blinked my eyes “This is an alcoholic drink right? D-Dongho oppa, are you even in the right age to drink th—“

Before I could finish, they already started drinking and Eli made some noise, picking up a song for Soohyun.

I sighed.

This will be a LOONG night.

===========

“Kibum-ah..you’re lucky I’m your sister..and that I love you..or else I wouldn’t be doing this..aish..” I rolled my eyes as I put my hands inside my jacket’s pocket.

What am I doing right now? And why am I cursing my brother?

Well, he just sent me out to buy them some snacks…and yes, they are still drinking at that stupid noraebang.

I froze when I felt someone’s hand on my shoulder…

Okay KyuRi, you studied Taekwondo for years…you should be able to put this person down even if they are big or—

“KyuRi..”

That voice…it can’t be…

“C-Chunji?” I blinked a couple of times and saw that smile.

“KyuRi.” He mumbled before hugging me

 “Long time no see..” he said when he let go of the hug

“Y-Yeah..” I muttered and he hold my hands.

“Should we go get a coffee?” He winked and I just nodded.

===========

“A cappuccino--” We both said in unison, something that made him chuckle.

“You still haven’t change a lot KyuRi~” he sipped his coffee

“And..did you change? Or are you still the same playboy?” I blew my coffee and slowly sipped on my cup

“Haha, funny KyuRi..” he smiled

“You were really a jerk during our high school times…you would break up with a girl just because you were bored or something..”

“Yeah, haha” Chunji laughed “What are you doing here in Jeju anyways? Walking by yourself?”

“AH!” I smacked my head and remembered why I was out.

I stood up and wore my jacket, “It was nice seeing you again Chunji…but I really need to go now..see you around?”

I waved and was about to walk when he suddenly grabbed my wrist and turned me around.

“Yes?” I raised an eyebrow

“I’ll accompany you”

“Okay..” I smiled and walked along with him.

======

Author’s POV

“KyuRi! What took you so long~?” Dongho pouted and took the plastic bag that KyuRi was holding.

“Sorry..I met Chunji on the way..” KyuRi shyly said with a tint pink on her cheeks.

‘Chunji? Who’s that?’ Kevin thought looking at the blonde guy from head to toe.

“Chunji? Lee ChanHee?!” Kibum high-fived him, “Long time no see!”

“Hyung!” Chunji smiled “Yeah, it’s been awhile since I saw you~”

“Hey guys, meet KyuRi’s high school bestfriend.. Lee Chunji~” Kibum introduced him and he bowed at them

“Annyeonghaseyo~ I’m Lee Chunji, nice to meet you~”

And one by one, the UKISS members introduced theirselves.

“Want to drink with us?”

“Well.. I..”

“Come on Chunji oppa~ spend some time with me~” KyuRi said, dragging him on the couch.

“..Okay then” he smiled once more.

=======

“Kevin, why are you drinking that much?” Soohyun asked.

He was impressed how Kevin was drinking, Kevin wasn’t the type to drink a lot and get drunk…but tonight..he was different.

“Just let him be hyung..” Dongho said and Soohyun just shrugged and walked away.

“Tsk..what are they talking about?” Kevin mumbled, looking at Chunji and KyuRi laughing.

KyuRi noticed his stare and had some eye contact with him before he broke it and looked away.

‘He’s weird…’ She said to herself

“It was nice seeing you again KyuRi..” Chunji hugged her once more.

She hugged back and exchanged their numbers before he went away, saying that he needed to go home already.

=========

[an hour later]

“Can we go home now?” KyuRi asked, rolling her eyes.

“Just one more song KyuRi~” Eli said with a sheepy smile on his face.

She just sat back on the couch and waited, while mentally cursing herself for letting them take her at this place. She widened her eyes, when she suddenly felt a weight on her shoulder. She slowly turned her head and saw Kevin resting his head on her.

“K-Kevin--”

“KyuRi~” he smiled like an idiot and snuggled his face on her neck.

“I-I think you’re drunk..why did you drink that much?”

“Because of you…” he pouted

“Me? What did I do?”

“Isn’t it…obvious?” he whispered wrapping his arms around her waist

“Y-yah what are you d-doing?” She stuttered feeling her face heating up, which meant that she was blushing.

“Kim KyuRi!” he turned her around so that she was facing him

“You’re drunk Kevin oppa..” she tried to put his hands away but he didn’t budge.

“Who is Chunji…for you?” He asked with a serious tone.

“What?” She was getting confused.

“I..” he bit his lip and deeply inhaled

“You… are drunk..I know that..so you should just let go of me and I’ll convince the others so we can go home already..”

She stood up but he grabbed her wrist and pulled her close, hugging her tight.

“I like you…” he whispered before falling asleep.