Moving in (Part 2)

I'm gonna live in UKISS' dorm?!?

“Why is it so dark in here?” KyuRi asked as they went inside the dorm.

“I thought they were already here..?” Kevin muttered putting down his and KyuRi’s suitcase.

“But anyways..hyung why do you have 2 suitcases? And why did you let KyuRi carry yours? Is that what a gentleman do?” he whispered to his hyung who looked at him with a ‘what-are-you-talking-about’ look, but before answering him; he the lights.

“WELCOMEEE~” Eli, Xander, Dongho, Soohyun and Kiseop yelled as they threw confetti at them.

“W-what is this all about?” Kevin asked raising an eyebrow as Dongho approached KyuRi.

“KyuRi-yah~ it’ll be fun living with us!” He smiled at him.

“Wow..Can’t wait..” she muttered rolling her eyes.

“Living?!” Kevin gasped “W-w-who’s living with us?!” he stuttered and they all pointed at the only girl in the room

“Her!” they said and he widened his eyes.

“What?!” He asked and looked at Kibum who just nodded as a response “H-how I mean..w-why..” he mumbled

“Yeah,” KyuRi laid her hand on his shoulder “my brothers are idiots.” She shrugged

“Yah! I heard that!” Kibum uttered and she stick her tongue out.

 

After unpacking her things, she laid on the bed…

“What did I get myself into?” she sighed

“Hey KyuRi!” Dongho called him out

“Ne oppa?” She asked sitting up

“We’re going out…do you want to come?” she shook her head

“Thank you..but no thank you.” She said, she didn’t feel like going out tonight…

She didn’t feel well..

“Okay then..” he didn’t insist and after some minutes they left.

 

KyuRi came out from her (temporary) room and went in the kitchen, to take something to drink. She drank a glass of water and got scared when she saw a figure standing in front of her.

“AHHH!” She yelled falling down on her “Ugh..” she muttered rubbing her aching part.

“Sorry for scaring you..” he apologized and helped her up.

“Kevin oppa? I thought you all went away..” she uttered but he shook his head.

“I didn’t feel like coming…” he smiled at her and she mouthed an ‘O’.


Clueless Kevin~ hehe xD