Not feeling well...

I'm gonna live in UKISS' dorm?!?

“Ugh..” KyuRi muttered feeling her stomach hurting as Kevin came near her.

“K-KyuRi-ah..what’s wrong?” he asked, his face full or concern. She didn’t answer and quickly ran in the bathroom, locking the door.

“Aishh! Not today!” she groaned

“KyuRi-ah! What’s wrong? Do you want me to buy you some medicine?” he asked and she gulped.

‘Not today..I don’t have any..’ she thought, mentally facepalming herself of how irresponsible she was.

“O-oppa..” she blushed

“What is it?”

“Can you..buy me…something?” she asked and he raised an eyebrow.

==============

‘I can’t believe I really did this..’ he thought, embarrassed of what he just did and knocked on the door.

“KyuRi-ah..sorry for taking long..here is it..” he said and she opened a little. She immediately closed when he gave her what she needed.

“T-Thanks..” she said, loud enough for him to hear.

All his worries fade away and he felt himself smiling “N-nothing..” he said “I’ll wait you in the living room..” he muttered.

 

“Hey..I really owe you for that..” KyuRi weakly said, laying on the couch.

“Are you okay?” he asked, seeing the pain in her face.

“Yeah I’m okay..don’t worry..” she lied, faking a smile.

Truth was that she was aching so bad..yes, it was, unfortunately for her: that day.

“Is it hard to have menstrual ache?” he asked sheepishly , making her blush.

“Yah!” she hit his arm “Ugh..” she groaned laying back.

“Here.” He said giving her a plastic.

“Huh? What is this?” she asked and found out that they were painkillers. She smiled and hugged him.

“Thank you oppa..” she muttered as his face reddened at her touch.

“You better take one..so we can go sleep..” he instructed and she nodded.

“Say ‘ah’~” he uttered and she complied.

“Ah~” she said and he put inside the medicine.

“Thank you Dr.Woo~” she giggled and drank some water.

“Go to sleep.” He said ruffling her hair.

“Oppa~” she called him out and tugged in his shirt.

“What?” he asked raising an eyebrow while facing her.

“Stay please..” she pouted and he nodded.

“How’d you know I needed the..painkillers?” she asked

“I have a noona..” he sat near her

“Ohh..right..” she mouthed out “Hmm..oppa..can you sing me a lullaby? I..can’t sleep..” he smiled and nodded once again.

‘I didn’t thought he was this caring…’ she thought and smiled as she went in dreamland.

 

Kevin’s lips curved up when he saw her smiling face, he curved her hair behind her ear. He yawned and felt his eyes slowly closing.

‘I’ll..just take a nap..’ he said in his mind and laid near her, going to dreamland as well.


Lol that was sweet yet embarrassing huh? xD Hmm.. *yawns* that's all for today~ gotta go to sleep now..or I won't wake up tomorrow..aishh it's Monday again.... =school >.<" BTW Do you want long chapters? Or short chapters are better? Hmm..I kinda miss those old times when I used to update and write a long chapter~ hehe. What do you think? Short chapters are better or long chapters are? I'm afraid to bore you guys with long chappies.. >_<

Thanks for subscribing and reading~<3

Comments are appreciated~  :D