Intro

I'm gonna live in UKISS' dorm?!?

Ahhh finally finished the 1st EDITED chapter :D And for all you guys wondering.. uhm yup~ I'm re-starting my fic :) More like editing it hehe~ ^^

I've got pressured by my new subscribers...adnckjndc thanks a lott~~ <33 Yup I was pressured cause I was too happy XD Tho I'm going to have my exam tomorrow too..I still tried to update for you guys~ that's how much I love you~ <3 ㅋㅋㅋ ^^ And also because I feel like I've been a bad author for not updating..sorry >_< Oh well..here's the first chapterr hope you like it ^^ 


“Oppa~~wake upp” I said trying to wake my oldest brother  “Breakfast’s ready~” I whispered and he instantly opened his eyes. I chuckled at his reaction: when it comes to food…he would get up even if he’s making the best dream of his life!

I dragged him downstairs and found Kibum oppa trying to taste the bacon.

“Oppa!” I yelled running to stop him “Why didn’t you wait for us?!” I shook my head.

But he just grinned, sitting up as Hyung Jun oppa did so.

“Eat a lot oppas~ today you have practice right?” They nodded and we started eating.

“You’re a good cook, KyuRi-yah~” I smiled at him

“Thanks Kibum oppa”

-----------------------------------------

After  finishing breakfast, we were all washing up the dishes -since they didn’t want me to get tired and also because I’ve already cooked for them – when we heard the doorbell ringing.

“I’ll get it.” Hyung Jun oppa said opening the door and we heard him yelling “Come in!” to someone.

“Go on KyuRi, this is the last one…I can do it” Kibum oppa said warmly smiling at me as I nodded and went in the living room.

As I spotted them, I felt my lips curving up.

“Happy to see us?”

“SUPERR~” I said running to hug my super bestfriend: Kim Kyu Jong.

Yup, Kim Kyu Jong of SS501, and the guys who were looking at us hugging each other were none other than the other members. Kim Hyun Joong, Heo Young Saeng, Park Jung Min and of course my brother Kim Hyung Jun.

Me? I’m Kim KyuRi~ Kim Hyung Jun and Kim Kibum’s youngest sibling. People just know that they are siblings…THAT’S ALL. They don’t know about me.

“You guys saw each other last week..why are you reacting like you haven’t seen each other for years?” Jung Min oppa mocked rolling his eyes.

“Shut up horse! You’re just jealous ‘cause my sister’s closer with Kyu Jong..unlike with you” Hyung Jun oppa merong-ed  at him.

“Yah!” He yelled and as usual, they started to fight.

“When are they going to stop it?” I asked looking at the scene

“Well..it’s kinda fun seeing them like this” Young Saeng oppa chuckled making us (except HyungMin oppas) laugh.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hyungs~” Kibum oppa said smiling at them

“Hey Kibum~ how are you doing?” Hyun Joong oppa asked

“Doing fine”

“U-KISS is becoming more and more popular, huh?” He asked again smiling and he nodded

“Yup, we’re preparing for our comeback this month..”

“Like us~” Kyu Jong oppa said with his arms still wrapped around my shoulder.

“Oppa, can I come to your practice?” I cutely questioned

“Of course dongsaengie~” He smiled.

Hyung Jun oppa locked the house and we went inside SS501’s van. Before going to DSP building, we passed to NH Media’s and left Kibum oppa there.

“Thanks hyungs~ see you later” he said, making a salute to them as they nodded.

We were playing around, waiting for their choreographer to arrive and when he came, they immediately started to practice. Their new song “Love Ya” started to play as they started to dance along with it.

Their charismatic overloaded, they seemed different from the adorkables oppas I knew….

“How was it?” Hyung Jun oppa asked panting and wiping his sweats away with a towel.

I showed him both my thumbs up “Daeeebakkk~” I said nodding around “Double S Oh Gong Il! Fightinggg~~” I cheered up and he chuckled.

 

-8 hours later-

“That’s enough” their choreographer said clapping his hand to gather their attention “You guys worked hard as usual” he smiled “I think we can call this a day”

They all bowed and said in unison “Thanks for the hard work~”

SS501 oppas changed their sweated clothes and we fetch Kibum oppa at NHM. I slowly opened the door and peeked inside it. I saw Kibum oppa laying on the floor, tired like the other members.

Poor oppa~ it looks easy being an idol..but it isn’t..they practice for hours.

“Oppa..” I said closing the door

“What is it KyuRi? And why did you close the door?” Hyung Jun oppa asked drinking his bottle of water.

“Can we go and buy dinner for Kibum oppa and s? They look tired like you..” I muttered pouting a little.

He smiled and nodded “Let’s go buy dinner for everyone~” Kyu Jong oppa said.

Kibum’s P.O.V

“Hyung” Kevin called out

“Hmm?”

“I’ve seen your sister just once..” he said sitting near me “that was 4-5 years ago, right? When we used to be XING members…” I nodded.

“Yup..”

“Kim KyuRi” he muttered

“Why Kevin-ah? Do you want to see my sister?” He looked at me

“Well, it’s that I’m close with your brother and though I often went at your house..I didn’t see your sister that much..”

“She’s busy with school and everything..” I said and he mouthed an ‘o’.

 

I was about to say something else when I felt my vision getting all black. Someone was covering my eyes, I tried to pull the hands away.

“SUPRISEE~” A familiar voice yelled, making me smile

“KyuRi..” I muttered and she took her hands away.

“UKISS oppas~ I brought food for you guys~ you all look tired…” she said smiling widely at us.

“Woahh your sister’s so nicee hyung!” Eli said coming near her and looking inside the plastic bags.

“Yup she is~” Dongho sang along and in a few seconds all of them (except Kevin) were surrounding my sister.

“Let’s eat dinner guys~” Hyun Joong hyung said appearing behind the door, followed by Jung Min hyung, Kyu Jong hyung, Young Saeng hyung and my brother.

“Nee~” KyuRi co-echoed and minutes later, everyone was eating their food.

 

After dinner

“Thank you for the food sunbaes~” We (U-KISS) bowed at our SS501 sunbaes.

“You should thank this little kid.” Kyu Jong hyung said ruffling KyuRi’s hair.

“Thank you KyuRi-ah~” Dongho said smiling at her and she just nodded at him.

KyuRi’s P.O.V

“I didn’t thought U-KISS oppas were dorks like SS501 oppas” I said after that we chatted around with them.

Eli oppa was the dorkiest among them; now I know why they call him ‘Pigeon’…because he imitates a pigeon quite well!

SooHyun oppa’s voice can melt every girl’s heart.

Dongho oppa’s cuteness was irresistible, he’s not called ‘cute maknae’ for nothing, right?

Kiseop oppa’s random dance and Kevin oppa, along with Dongho oppa’s girly dance made my tummy hurt because of too much laughing.

Not to forget about Alexander oppa’s random yet funny things!

“Well..it’s because you were too busy with school that you didn’t bond with them” Kibum oppa said shrugging as I went in the bathroom to change into my PJ’s.

“I wonder…how it would be..? Living with such dorks..” I weakly muttered to myself chuckling at the idea before going to sleep.


I've had some problems writing it..I kinda changed a lot of things, did I? Hehe~ ^^ 

Marked as: EDITED