Rich and a spoiled brat

love me while you dance

 

          Kyuhyun can't believe his eyes. "What is this, Donghae Hyung?! You didn't tell me you're getting married!"

 

          Donghae chuckled. "I just knew this yesterday from my omma back home. Surprised huh? SO AM I", he pressed. He turned towards Min Young. "So you're Min Young", he paused.

 

          "Lee Donghae! What keep you---", another figure walked to the door. "Oh. Is she the one?" Donghae nodded solemnly.

 

          "Kim Heechul", Min Young mumbled. Heechul was surprised Min Young recognized him.

 

          "Ah… You know me!" he said with a broad smile. "I'm starting to like her Donghae- ah", he whispered to Donghae's ear. He was rewarded with a good smack on the head. "How rude of you to keep our guest outside, Donghae! Come in, Min Young- ah...", he pulled Min Young's hand.

 

          Obediently, she followed Heechul's lead. Donghae met her gaze. Min Young turned her head, to hide her face, which was apparently blushing. He seemed to forget Kyuhyun was there.

 

          "I'm fine being ignored though", Kyuhyun snapped and walked towards his bedroom. Donghae chuckled and hugged Kyuhyun from the back.

 

          "Let's play a game, shall we?" he asked. Kyuhyun's eyes lit up. "I'm gonna beat you this time".

 

          "Beat me when you're reborn, hyung", Kyuhyun mocked as they both went onto Kyuhyun's bedroom. While they were playing, Heechul was suspiciously questioning Min Young about the marriage.

 

          "How did you end up with him?" he asked while sipping his coffee. Min Young shrugged. For a long moment, she kept silence, trying to arrange a suitable sentence to answer the question.

 

          "Umm… Well, I don't know him. I just see him on tv sometimes, with the rest of you. But I've met Kyuhyun oppa. He went to Seoul University like me. You'd probably know that. My Appa died yesterday, and he made me promise  to do anything he asked me to do. And I did. I promised him", explained Min Young. Heechul nodded.

 

          "And what did he ask you to do?" he asked. Min Young handed him the piece of paper. Heechul took it and started to read. "Ahh… now I understand. So you're stuck with him, eh?"

 

          "Clearly, yes", she sighed heavily.

 

          "You don't seem to like it. I mean, every girl is dying to marry one of the Super Junior members. Yet, you're not", he commented. Min Young lifted her head. She fell in a deep thought.

 

          "I'm not exactly ready to marry yet. Even though it's with either one of you", she answered sincerely. "It looks like a very big responsibility. I hate being responsible".

 

          "Rich and a spoiled brat", said a voice behind her. She spun and saw Donghae leaning on the door frame. Min Young clenched her fists.

 

          "Donghae!" scolded Heechul.

 

          "What? She is spoiled. I can't believe Omma asked me to marry her. Even Donghwa Hyung didn't said anything", answered Donghae coldly. He glared at Min Young with a disgusted look on his face.

 

          "I can't believe Appa said you're caring, dependable and understanding! I see you're not even close to any of them", replied Min Young. Her glare pierced through Donghae like knives. Suddenly, the door bursts open.

 

 

 

AHHHH!!!! MIANHAE!! i didn't mean to make Donghae this bad... it just go with the flow of the story, i guess... donghae fans, (including me ><) MIANHAE!!