What Is This?

This Angelic Jerk

[Your POV]

I got home safely, I wish I'll never meet him over my dead body, and I thought he was this kind loving person. And he shows people how ROMANTIC~~~ he can be. Romantic my .

I took of my shoes and used my slippers, I checked for my phone in my pockets. ! maybe it fell in his car. And I said I don't want to see him. I gave myslef a huge facepalm. 

Now what? I guess I have to pass by the ice cream parlor tomorrow. What if my boss called? I'm so dead. And I work in a travel agency. 


[Yoochun's POV]

I hear "My Girlfriend" playing, I looked around and spotted a phone on the passenger seat. So I picked it up and answered it.

"Hello?" 

"Ya! Jang Hyeju, where have you been hiding?" I hear a man's voice raising his voice a bit too much that I had to move the phone far from my ear.

"Her phone's not with her right now." 

"Uwa! She finally found someone new that fast?!" 

Upon hearing this voice and outburst this must be her ex who got married without even breaking up with her. 

"Excuse me, she might've found someone new this fast, But I'm much more of a better man than you are." 

"Ha! whatever I bet we're just the same." 

This guy is pissing me off, How could she even tolerate this moron?

"Don't bring me down to your level." 

"Whatever, Put her on right now." he seemed to be in a hurry.

"What do you need her for?" 

"I want to speak to her privately, it's related to my honeymoon." 

This bastard speaks this rudely with his ex-girlfriend, even I'm not like that even with Jinhee. 

"Well too bad, she dropped her phone and I don't know where she lives."  before I knew it, he told me her address. 


[Your POV]

I kept on pacing to and fro in the living room. Then I slumped down onto the couch. Hyeju you're always a klutz and irresponsible when it comes to yourself.

Then I heard someone knocking at the door. I went to the other side of the door.

"Who is it?" I asked cautiously. 

"It's me." 

From this voice, it's jerk chun. wait how did he find out my address?! I cautiously opened the door. 

There he was standing and handing me my phone. I took it and he just went in my apartment without being asked to come in.

"Uwa...you live here?" he was looking around. 

This jerk should just get lost. I get it, I have a small apartment but it's good enough for me and it's pretty cute.

"Did I welcome you in? get out!" I said stomping my right foot. 

"No." he sat on my couch comfortably. 

"Aishhh...this jerk." I went to him and pulled him. but then my phone rang. 

"Hello?" 

"Yah! Hyeju, you promised me you'd help me out no matter what." 

"Ha! excuse me, I said that when we were together and as your girlfriend that time. I'm your EX remember?" I said through gritted teeth.

"Yah! wait a min-" 

I hanged up, I am so annoyed and mad right now. 

"Ah!!! that jerk! why must I encounter two jerks at one time?!" I stomped off to the kitchen.

Then I saw Yoochun looking at me, he followed me all the way to the kitchen?

"How did you even fall for that guy?" he seemed amazed.

"Shut it! it's none of your business anyway." I snapped.

"Fine, but you don't have a chance with Yoohwan too." 

What is wrong with him?! I already feel bad as it is, and to leave that kind of comment.

"You're such a jerk, you know that right?" I asked pissed.

"Of course I do, but I am a pretty good boyfriend too." He said confidently.

"Then why does all your girlfriends last only 3 years being with you?" I said my arms crossed.

"So you used to be my fan or still my fan." he approached me and he leaned his face close to mine.

"I'm not! and how did you find out my address?" 

"Well from you ex, he called I answered and he instructed me to come here." 

That means he heard my ringtone. 

"So you like that song? "My Girlfriend"." he had a smug look on his face.

Damn. I can't lie. it's one of my favorite songs. And I used to be a super fan of this guy, but after seeing him in person. He's a JERK.

I pushed him instead, I don't want to say yes or no, so it's better to drive him off instead. When we were near the door he stopped and had his hands at the door way. 

"Now that I remember, I did kiss you. Would you like me to do it again?" He flashed a smile.

I had my mouth wide open in shock.

"Hah...That was the worst experience for me, save it." I kicked him away. and he fell back I shut the door right away. Why is he such a jerk?!


[Yoochun's POV]

Whoah! she can kick alright. I held my stomach. well at least I know where she lives. And I got her phone number hehe.

I went down the hallway and to the elevator. I tried not  to get noticed as much as possible or else I'll have a hard time going home. teasing her is fun. she has this cute expressions showing. I can't help it.

I got in my car,and drove off home. looking at her phone number. Should I call her later this midnight? I think I will.