Hiding

This Angelic Jerk

[Your POV]

After the surprise party they threw for me, everybody went back to their rooms after the partying and stuffs and eating too. Yoochun was the last to leave. 

He stayed at the door for awhile till eveyone was out of sight.

"Why are you still here?" I asked him.

"That hurts, Can't I stay a little while longer with my girl?" 

"Oh my gosh don't call me that." I furrowed my brows. That just doesn't sound right.

"I just wanted to give you my real birthday present, well I already bought this way before I knew about your birthday." 

"what do you mean?"

"I was passing by Tiffany's and this just really caught my eye and reminded me of you, at that time I already well, developed feelings for you."

He handed out a star necklace, it was really beautiful and cute it was just a simple star made of stone, I don't know what kind of stone, I don't wanna ask.

He leaned closer and puts the necklace on. And he looked satisfied with himself.

"For a very not so cute girl like you, it suits you."  

I punched him on his arm.

"You didn't really have to say tha, you're still a bully and a jerk." He leaned closer, our face just few inches away.

"But you like this jerk." I pushed his face away. but he just smiled and laughed. and he took me in a tight hug.

"I can be sweet too, and even if I may be a jerk sometimes it's just a way of me showing how much I like you."

"Oh really? then I should give you more punches?"

"No, not like that. you're such a violent woman. but I like you the way you are." I couldn't say anything else, hugging him like this, feels so comfortable that I don't feel like running. and his cologne smells nice.

"Um...is the hugging done yet?" I asked him leaning backwards.

"No." he hugged me more tightly. So Yoochun is this type of guy.

"Can you let go now?" I asked after 2 more minutes. he leaned back and held my face, and he was leaning closer. I felt my heart beating fast. Oh no is he--

He planted a soft kiss on my cheeks and caress my cheeks.

"Aigoo, if you're this behave you're so cute!" he pinched my cheek again. again with the pinching?

"Aigoo. you should let go now." I pinched his cheek back. we both wrinkled  our nose while pinching each other's cheeks. 

"Let go, seriously." 

"If you give me a kiss, I would." I looked at him seriously.

"Seriously?" he just nodded in response.

I leaned closer and was pretending to kiss his lip well he had his eyes closed, does he really think I'll do that. As I was leaning closer he pulled me closer, that I really did gave him a kiss on his lips. He opened his eyes and he was smiling. I pushed him back and he was smiling a satisfied smile.

"You are such a jerk! you're such a sneak." 

"Well, I am. only to you though. I didn't have to ask my girlfriends to kiss me before, it's only YOU." He said patting my head and he went walked off.

I closed the door, I could still feel my heart beating so fast, it doesn't feel like those kisses we had on screen. my heart didn't beat this fast. Even if it was just a kiss simply planted on his lips, this feels different.

I went to the bathroom and was surprised to see myself, my cheeks were so flushed red. So embarrassing darn cheeks can't hide my feelings.


[Yoochun's POV]

Bullying her is fun and she looks so adorable with her cheeks being red like that and with her upset face is still cute. I went to my room, I feel so satisfied with myself actually.For some reason I don't want anyone else but her.

She has this certain charm to her, That I don't want to let her go. Like I can live my whole life with her, I'm not thinking of Marriage am I? We just met it's not almost a year but it almost is, being enemies that is we met just a few months ago as enemies and just recently turned out like this, 

I laid down and think about her, I can't get her out of my mind for some reason. I never felt this way from past girlfriends. 

She's just really different.


[Staffs POV]

"Aigoo, those two are definitely going out." Coordi said.

"We think so too, aren't they cute?" Make-up Artist said.

"They think we didn't see it, but that hug was so cute! I wish them all the happiness." 

Everyone in the room agreed. 


[Your POV]

The next day we were going back to Seoul, We just spent 2 days here wow, I still feel a bit sleepy but I was able to get up prepare myself and get out of the room.

"Omo!" I opened the door and Yoochun was standing there, with his jacket and cap on. 

"Well you look fully awake now." 

"Don't carry my bag, I can manage you know." I looked at him and he just shrugged. But as I was walking he still grabbed it and run off. 

He is so childish, my gosh...look at him run. I finally caught up with him and he was smiling though.

"You do know you looked like an idiot just a while ago?" 

"Yeah, if it's you it's fine." 

"Oh my gosh, you're so cheezy, no wonder they call you "greasy chun"." 

"But girls like this side of me too." he said sticking his tongue out.

"Whatever you say." 

We were finally at the airport, and there were photographers everywhere, I took my bag immediately from Yoochun before getting out of the van.

"We're hiding this relationship right?" I sent him a text messaged instead.

"Yeah. don't worry I won't act that way when we reach there." He replied.

Well that's good, As we boarded our plane, we both looked like just friends and co-workers. When we reached Seoul. I thought that hiding this can it be possible?

 

A/N: Hope you guys liked this ~^^ how was lunch? hahaha :))

thank you for reading ^^