Bittersweet Coffee

This Angelic Jerk

This one would be a lot of Jaejoong and Hyeju Interactions so let's see if this is gonna be nice? Ok here we go~ 

[Your POV]

Hyeju relaaaaaax~ it's just coffee with your MAJOR BIAS!!! Okay, I do love Yoochun that's why I said "Yes" to his proposal and made him meet up with my parents and crazy older sister. That means I love him right? Oh my goodness, if people can read my thoughts they'll be like "what a b**** she wants every good looking guy who approaches her...."  Well who doesn't? BUT that's not right. 

I entered the cafe, me just following behind him. But then he stopped by the door and made me go in first. He smiled gently and gestured to go ahead.

From the angle that I'm seeing I got to notice he was just wearing a simple white shirt and some jeans and a jacket in one hand. He looked so simple but he seriously have this different feel to him. Wait hold up, this is not happening. I like Yoochun. I do. Uhuh I do.

We went in and we sat down and he started ordering his. And he looked up and he looked at me and flashed a gentle smie.

"What would you like?" He said in a gentle tone.

"Just Lemonade?" I said smiling awkwardly.

"And what would you like to go with that Lemonade?" he asked gently and laughign softly. you know his airy gentle laugh.(Inner Fangirl Talking not a stalker just  watched too much Youtube clips of him)

"A sandwich will do." Hyeju you idiot, there's a lot of kinds of sandwich in the menu. You Moron....

"Do you want me to choose for you a sandwich or you already have one in mind?" He said smiling and raising one brown at me. I just smile and nodded in response.

"A club sandwich would do." He said smiling at the waiter and said his thanks. 

He turned his attention back to the standee on the table that has the special desserts and other stuffs. I caught myself just gazing at him. He had his hair swept on one side and it was a dark brown color. He suddenly lifted his gaze and looked at me.

"Sorry, I was thinking what would be nice to have later. if ever you want some dessert." He said gently. He looked embarrassed.

"Haha you don't have to think that I get full easily." I said smiling.

"Oh really? I guess I'm the only one who's always hungry." He said laughing his airy laugh which had a hint of an embarrassed tone.

"Uh-"(Me)

"Are-"(him)

Both of us started to speak at the same time. That we both stopped immediately.

"Oh~ you go first..." I laughed embarrassed.

"No you go first..."

"No really, you go first." I think I finally convinced him since he gave out a sigh.

"I don't know this is a little too forward what I'm going to ask you." he said hesitantly.

"No no, go ahead I've been asked much more awkward questions. so ask away" I insisted.

"Are you seeing someone as of the moment?" He looked up looking hesitant.

S*** why of all questions....that question? what am I supposed to say. I know what the right thing to do but a part of me doesn't want to. WTH is wrong with me???? I don't want to be those K-drama leads that always want to have both guys....

No I'll do the right thing.

"Actually I do." I said smiling hesitantly.

"Well, at least I tried right rather not asking at all." He said smiling brightly but I can see his disappointment in his eyes.

Our order came, for some reason I wanted to say "No" but that wouldn't be the best thing to do. And I don't want to hurt anyone. Lord WHY? 

I wonder what will happen from now on....

[Jaejoong's POV]

I finally met the girl that made my heart pound when I see her on the set when I visit Yoochun during filming. She always have this glow in her that I personally find attractive.

Was it her smile? Her confused look? or cute frustrated look?

All I know I liked her the first time I saw her. Now I'm here in a Cafe with her sitting across me, Knowing that she's already seeing someone makes my heart ache to be honest. I guess you can't have it all. 

But I'm thankful that I got to interact with her even it's just a simple meal with her. I wonder if we're able to be friends after this?

 

A/N: to make up for the late updates I planned on updating again. What are your thoughts about Jae and Hyeju? I feel bad for Jae though :(