Say What?!

This Angelic Jerk

[Your POV]

"Ah, excuse me but I'll be taking my leave now back to the cafe." I was about to go photographer called out to me.

"Uh, excuse me miss, do you mind me taking a picture of you?" I was surprised by his request.

"E-excuse me? Me?" I asked him again. I had my eyes completely wide open in surprise.

"Yoochun-ssi can you join her? Just do a pose, um...?" 

He was looking at me with a wondering look, oh right I haven't introduced myself yet.

"I'm Jang Mi An by the way." I said.

"Ok, Jang Mi An-ssi can you grab him by the collar and give an annoyed but cute look while grabbing him by the collar?" 

Oh?! I can do that very well, I thought he was going to ask like a couple pose. This is better.

I faced Yoochun right away and grabbed him by the collar, he was wearing a white long sleeve shirt with his sleeves folded. 

"Yah! aren't a bit too harsh?" he complained.

"No, being realistic is part of it." I said.

"Ah, that's good. Yoochun-ssi looked as if you're caught by surprise." 

And he did, and I felt the flash flashed from the camera. I gradually let go of Yoochun's collar and even fixed it up for him.

"See? I'm still a good person even if I despise you so much." I fixed his collar but he was just giving me a glare.

"Hyeju-ssi by any chance do you know how to act?" 

"No, I don't think so." I answered looking up thinking if I do?

"Mr.Kim, why are you asking that?" Yoochun asked the photographer so he's Mr.Kim. 

"I'm just saying...since if she was the main girl, look." He showed Yoochun the picture he's taken.

Then a man from behind them appeared. Maybe he's the PD Mr.Jeong.

"What are you busy about here?" He asked Mr.Kim, then his gaze fell on me.

"Um...excuse me. Miss do you act?" what's with them asking me if I can act. I can't I'm just an ordinary girl who work in a cafe. 

What's wrong with these people?!

"No, I really can't." I answered. 

"But are you good in memorizing things?" he asked me.

"Of course, I use to work in a-----" wait why is he asking, memorizing=scripts=acting. 

"I mean I have good memory just a slightly good memory not really that good." I tried to fix the situation before he asks for something else.

"Your name is?" 

"Jang Hyeju." 

"Jang Hyeju-ssi can you please do me a favor and please be the lead actress because the one we have doesn't really suit the role." Mr.Jeong explained even if they ask me to do this...I really can't.

"But Mr.Jeong I really can't." 

"Jang Hyeju-ssi just try it this once...we still have 2 months before we start filming so it's ok. Yoochun-ssi will teach you." Both Yoochun and I looked at him in complete shock. 

What the? what in "NO I CAN'T" can't they understand.

"Jinhee-ssi can we have a moment with you?" 

Jinhee, don't tell me if I agree on this I'm taking her role, No way...I don't want to.

"Yes, PD-nim, what is it?" She was smiling at first but had a sour look when she saw me. seriously what did I do to her? she always gives me bad looks whenever we encounter each other.

"You see, we're planning on casting Jang Hyeju-ssi instead since she fits the image more." 

"But PD-nim, she's not even an actress." She explained. Even though I hate please fight for your RIGHTS! rights? 

"That's why we'll have Yoochun-ssi here teaching her the remaining 2 months before we start filming and we haven't release any Photos of the new drama yet." 

"But---"

"You'll still be in the drama it's just that you're not the main star here, you'll have a big role here though. you'll be his old lover here." 

What?! can't you just make  her take the role she likes?! please.

"Ok." Jinhee said and walked away. 


[Jinhee's POV]

That woman, always appears when I have all the best opportunity to have Yoochun all for myself. Well I did read the script and the old lover here. Has a lot of scenes that are way better than the lead role. Why not? Yoochun I'll make sure you'll for me. 


[Yoochun's POV]

Well, she does fit the role too from her looks even maybe her even the character's "character" is liker her. hot headed, loud but adorable. ok I'm not saying she's adorable. she's no way near the word cute nor adorable.

she's just one loud girl, who has a very bad temper. 


[Your POV]

"Ah, Yuhan-ah. why didn't you tell me you had cute barrista's working there?" Mr.Jeong called Mr.Lee

No, don't he dare use Mr.Lee to get me into acting.

"Would it be ok with you me taking her for my new drama?" 

I just DIED. I Just did. Mr.Lee say NO just say it. it's simple N-O NO.

"Really? ah thank you for lending her to us." 

I feel I'm going to faint any moment. This is torture acting with him in a Romantic/Comedy drama means...AHHH!!! I don't want to think anymore.

I just went here to deliver lunch for goodness sake. I didn't ask for this to happen. I could've just delivered them and not bump into this guy and met them.

My life is ruined. This time I don't know anymore. Please someone just help me....

 

P.S You guys we're almost right :)) well partially right. instead you know her being a model but an actress 

that's a bigger challenge and with Yoochun as her mentor even I can't even imagine the adventures and laughs

they'll be bringing :)) bye ~^^ update for today.