This Is Getting A Bit Awkward?

This Angelic Jerk

[Your POV]

The more days passed by, the more difficult this is. Now I'm here having dinner with this jerk. He passed by Mcdonalds through drive thru and bought us burgers.

"Here." He gave me our orders.

I could hear the cashier actually fangirling.

"Omo, Yoochun I love all your dramas." I heard her clearly.

You can say that now, if you only met him personally. 

"Isn't this better than fancy restaurants?" He asked me with a bright smile.

The Yoochun I heard is said to be "Romantic" maybe to girls he only likes. I'm not a girl any way in his point of view. What a jerk.

"Yeah...Thanks, with this I'll gain weight and make you suffer in carrying me." I said smiling.

"Oh right. But I'm stronger than you think." he flexed his arm.

"Gosh, you look like an idiot." I rolled my eyes.

"Well girls, acknowledge my body, but you. you don't care at all." he looked at me.

"Well before, but after I met you I have no interest at all whatsoever." 

"Where are we heading anyway?" I asked him, since the road he's taking is a bit familiar, oh it's to his home.

"Home, and mom kept on asking how are you doing, I'd rather you tell her." He parked his car and I got out and his mom was already there waiting.

"Hyeju-ah!" She rushed towards me and gave me a big hug.

"Oh! Ahjumoni...I haven't seen you for a long time." I patted her back.

She leaned back and looked at me and placed her hand on my face.

"Our Yoochun's not bullying you right?" She looked concerned. Oh so she knows or gets that Yoochun tends to bully me.

"To be honest he does." I acted being bullied. Well I am, but I fight back usually but telling on him is better.

"No, No I don't . Mom are you really gonna believe her?" Yoochun looked like a victim here right now.

"Yes, She's won't lie to me at all. right?" She looked at me and I nodded.

"I'm your son!" Yoochun whined. 

"Even if you are, she's still someone close to me too, let's get in it's cold here." She lead me in the house, I turned my head back and stuck my tongue out at him.


[Yoochun's POV]

She----How can she?! She's unbelievable....yah...She's really good. And I'm the son and victim here. I went in behind them, I went to the couch and there was Yoohwan.

"How's it going?" I put my arm around his shoulder.

"Good I guess." Yoohwan anwered laughing.

"It looks like mom is enjoying being with Hyeju more than us being at home." Yoohwan looked at their direction.

"Yeah, I guess mom's would still love to have a daughter." I commented.

"Yoochun-ah,  how can you treat take outs as dinner?" Mom called out from the kitchen.

"Um...because it's faster and we were planning on practicing some scenes so...." 

"That can't do, I'll cook dinner anyway. Hyeju-ah will you mind helping me?" She looked at her.

"Sure, I would be happy to help you." she smiled. 

If she smiles like that, she actually looks cute and pretty. All she does is frown and get mad at me all the time.

"Hyung, For some reason Hyeju is becoming prettier, she was pretty cute before now she's Uwa..." Yoohwan commented looking at them.

"Yah, are you blind how can that woman be pretty?" 

"Hyung, you're the one who's blind, even Jaejoong and Junsu hyung thinks so too." 

"How did you know they think so too?" I asked surprised. Those two can't have the same taste.

"We bumped into each other at Jaejoong hyung's restaurant. and they mentioned Hyeju." 

"How did they know about her?" I wondered and right we're filming together.

"Your drama, they even thought of passing by this week, it seems like those two got hooked on Hyeju's beauty." Yoohwan said determined.

"Aigoo...what's wrong with your tastes lately, you and those two too." 

"Hyung, maybe she's not your type that's why you're saying that." 

After a few more minutes of chatting with him and bonding it was already time to eat.

"You two come here, dinner's ready." mom called out.

We approached the dining table and was surprised by the preparation. 

"Mom, did you do these?" Yoohwan and I asked in unison.

"Actually, I asked Hyeju to cook everything, since I know she actually had taken Culinary classes before. I was curious what she cooks." Mom explained.

This woman can cook like this?! 


[Yoohwan's POV]

UWA! this is like a preparation in hotels. I looked at her again, she had her hair tied in a loose braid with strands falling over face. 

For a moment I was captivated by how she looked right now. I sat down and can't stop looking at the food and at her. She's pretty, smart and a good cook.

I bet Jaejoong hyung would really seriously like her if he gets to know this side of her. Any guy would, she might look smart at times, but she's well educated actually. When we have conversations, it's fun because she doesn't talk about nonesensical things.

I wonder why hyung wouldn't find her attractive, because I do.


[Your POV]

I was talked into cooking everything because she was so curious that I had no choice.

"I hope you like it, I hope this will suit your taste." I said to them.

I still question my cooking skills actually. I don't cook often at home unless I visit my family and when my friends come over. I wonder when will my friends come back from abroad. They thought of working over seas while I stayed here. I grew up abroad but I wanted to comeback here.

If this guy knew I speak fluent English, He'll be really surprised and NO I don't speak like him in chunglish. but his chunglish is quite adorable.

"So you have this feminine side of you?" Yoochun asked me. I kicked him under the table.

"Yeah." 

"Yoochun, she is feminine, she just doesn't like having the hassle to fix herself in that way." 

"That's right, only you understand me Ahjumoni." I smiled at her.

"And you dislike skirts because you can't run." Yoohwan chimed in and laughed.

"You too, you understand pretty well." I said laughing. 

After Dinner we went to his room, I sat on a computer chair and spun around.

"Uwa...you're so childish." He said standing in front of me with his hands on his waist.

"Yes I am, deal with it." I stopped and looked at him. He took a chair near him and took out the script.

"This scenes here are a lot difficult." He said.

"I know, We had a hard time last time." I agreed.

"I think we'll be able to do it, if you imagine I was SOMEONE ELSE." Yoochun seriously emphasized the "someone else" who is he---oh....Junhyung-ssi.

"Yeah, I think so too." I agreed. he looked up at me from looking at his script.

"You really like that guy a lot, don't you?" He sounded annoyed.

"And so what if I do? it's none of your business anyway." I explained.

"I don't know, but I always see you everywhere. even when I'm about to sleep I think of you, and I get annoyed seeing you with other people too. Maybe I really dislike you so much." He said. that was long.

"That means you like me not hate me." I said unconsciously. what the hell did I just say?! I didn't mean he likes me. I just meant what he said it means he likes that person, but that person is me...that means he does. OH NO... HELL NO.

"Say what?" he looked at me surprised.

"Nothing. I didn't say anything. did I?" 

"You just did, what was that?" he looked at me.

"Ahem! let's practice. we have to do our best tomorrow." I tried to change the topic.

"Oh? you're turning red. what did you say that makes you turn red?" 

Drop it will you?! I don't want to say that again that was a stupid assumption and conclusion.

"Yah...I get like this when I'm...uncomfortable." 

"Why are you uncomfortable?" He asked me. 

He held my cheeks.

"Uwa, it's really warm. you're suddenly being quiet." he eyes me suspiciously.

"I'm being like this because I'm not used to being calm with you ok? now drop it."

"Then I should be like this more often for you to be timid than LOUD." 

I smacked his shoulder with the script.

"Jerk."

"Crazy." he said with a chuckle, and he looked at me looking away from his script and was still smiling.

 

A/N: I hope you guys like this chapter ~^^ I feel like writing because I just turned 18!!!

Oh no!!! I'm old...=_= kiddng. but hope you guys like this ~^^