Surprises

This Angelic Jerk

[Your POV]

After so much chaos back at home we finally said our "good byes" and took a stroll at the park and Yoochun is still not getting over my answer on Juri's stupid question... I can definitely feel the cold air and his look at me.

"You know...it's not that big of a deal you know..." I said opening a topic which by the way I find a bad idea. He stopped and faced me.

"I know...but...why Jaejoong?..." 

"Because he's handsome and his voice is just...and he's musculine and yet so gentle loo-" I just noticed Yoochun started fuming...

"Wow you are really a fan..."

"It's just me taking like a fangirl you know...hey you like female artists too...right?"

"I do but I don't go like you..."

"You're a guy, you do it secretly." I stuck my tongue at him.

"That's true....but the point here is-"

"Oh look~ some food." I left him without letting him finish his sentence.

"Yah~ I'm still talking here." He shouted and he just got the people's attention. Great Yoochun...very good, now I'm going to watch him run like hell from his fangirls unfortunately. It hurts for me to see him run like crazy....hahaha who am I kidding no I don't. This is the first time I see him run like for real. he's amazingly fast...oh look his forehead is showing. 

He'll get by without me. It's his fault. Yes we may be all sweet and all, but there are times that it's like this and it's kinda nice.


[Yoochun's POV]

Wth???!?!? I'm being chased and there she is standing and looking so amused, she must be really enjoying this. Damn it. When I get my hands on her she is so dead. Why did I like her again?? and why did I even proposed to her? I don't know how to answer those questions. Damn feelings.

I ran so fast, that at last I finally lost them. I got my phone and dialed my manager.

"Hyung.....get me now."

"whoah~ you sound exhausted."

"Explanation later. GET.ME.NOW."

"okaaaaay...where are you?"

"Somewhere in Apgujeong in a small boutique with a coffee shop at the front."

"Thanks so detailed, can't you just- nevermind but wait for me." 

I don't have the energy to go out and risk myself being chased by them again just to look what street I'm on. I felt someone tapping my arm, As I turned to look I jumped in horror. It was Juri, Hyeju's sister.

"Oppa~ what are you doing here?" 

"Looking for clothes..."

"This is a girls shop you know..."

"Well it's for your sister."

"She hates this kind of stuff...do you even know her that well??" Juri starting to have a look of hope in her eyes.

"No, I mean no I know what she likes, I just went in here because I was being chased."

"What do you even like about her? I'm much more better than her." 

"Uhhh...she's inspiring." 

Hyung~ hurry~ ;A;


[Your POV]

I wonder what happened to him, no. I won't call him after what he did to me. well he didn't actually do anything bad. BUT why must he be jealous of Jaejoong. I just liked him before because he was well...cool and gentle looking and musculine at the same time. I suddenly stepped on someone's shoes from behind. 

"I'm so sorry." I said bowing in apology.

"No, it's okay..." I looked up and it was no other than Jaejoong. IN PERSON....this must be my day. seeing Yoochun running and his forehead showing. I still find that an unforgettable funny moment and now Jaejoong in real life. He was fixing his shoe and he looked up and he seemed surprised.

"Oh! the new actress that's been creating a buzz. you worked with Yoochun right?" he asked with interest.

"Yeah I did." wait hold up, he just knows me as Yoochun's co-star and not fiance...okay I'll let go of being known as his fiance. but not even as his girlfriend.

"You were really good and you look especially nice in person." he said looking at me. 

"Ah...thank you." I said smiling. and he was just staring.

"I'm sorry for staring, it's just that I've been begging Yoochun to introduce me to you. But he keeps on saying you're busy and you have a bad attitude." he said laughing.

"Oh really???well I do have a bad side-"

"I think you're still cute even with your bad side. sorry I just have taken a liking to you."

"Oh? thank you." 

"Would you like to join me for coffee?" he asked in a gentlely manner.

"Oh, okay." I don't know how to say no to how he asked in such a manner. I'll tell Yoochun about this.swear.

 

A/N: sorry for the SUUUUUUUUUPER Late updates haha :))