Marriage So Soon?!?!

This Angelic Jerk

[Yoochun's POV]

We sat down and discussed about the proposal I just made and she wanted to change her mind but luckily I was still able to change her mind. Girls are so complicated.

"You do know it's crazy to marry someone you just met so soon?" She looked at with her hands on her hips. 

"Yeah...and what's wrong with that?" I said nodding.

"You're crazy..." She looked at me shocked.

"I've been told that a LOT, by my mother, brother, Jaejoong, Junsu, even Changmin and Yunho." 

"You still contact with them?" She looked at me with starry eyes...wait hold up does she also like one of the two.

"Yeah...we may not be in the same company anymore and we may have some arguments about us separating. We patched things up with time and we meet up secrety. WHY?" I looked at her suspiciously.

"Nothing important. ANYWAY are you serious on this marriage?? it's too soon..."

"Yes, absolutely and I don't regret a thing. I'll go to your parents house as soon as possible for approval."

"You're dead serious aren't you?"

I just nodded with a smie in response. I wonder how her family is like?


[Your POV]

He is dead serious but having the marriage as soon as possible. I don't even know how Father and Mother would react or even worst my eldest sister Juri. I forgot to mention about my weird famiy to him. OH MY GOD... I have to rush home to see them but I have to expain the whole situation...They didin't react much when I started doing a drama though...maybe they won't react with this too...

"Hey, I'm going out and don't follow me. so STAY." I said with a dead serious voice. 

"Ok, have fun whereever that you're going." he said waving while the other hand held whipped cream he loves sweets a bit too much.


[Hyeju's Family Home]

"Hey mom, do you think Yoochun will actualy fall for Hyeju?" Juri asked while watching the reruns of Hyeju's drama.

"Hmm...maybe since Hyeju did got the lo-" their mom stopped because between the two sisters, well let's say Hyeju was very fortunaate.

"Would you like to continue on what you were about to say mom?" Juri asked in a threatening voice.

"Omo~ my two girls are equally pretty so I think he may fall for hyeju and you if you were in her shoes though" Their mom continued while folding and ironing some of their clothes.

"Ahhhh~ I wish Hyeju would visit us once in awhie." Hyeju's dad voiced out while reading the newspaper.

"Yeah...but our daughter is busy as ever now she's an actress." She said gently.

"She could've at least made me meet up with Yoochun...she knows I have the hots for him so much" Juri pouted... and this conversation started with full of Yoochun now let's stop here.

 

A/N: hey guys! been away for so long well it was a hectic semester and noe our break has started. I'l be wrting a new story soon it's either Ukiss Kevin or Suju's Donghae so which do you guys like??? haha anyway I'll stop here since I'm pretty tired now so bye bye~ ^^