Hweji's twin

Hello, Guy I'm Not Dating

 

You spin around in your chair.

Luckily, it’s only Jiho.

Unluckily, there are four guys behind him, scuffling around at the doorstep, taking their shoes off.

And even more unluckily, one of them is the hobo on the street—a.k.a Mr. Byun Baekhyun.

 

You start to regret taking the beanie off because now you’re sitting at the dining table, dressed like a boy, but looking like a girl.

With long, black locks.

Lovely.

“Ji—” you start, but Hweji slams a hand over your mouth, links her free arm into Jiho’s and drags you both into his room, despite Jiho’s protests.

“What are you doing?” Jiho stares at Hweji, looking a little terrified of her.

You don’t blame him, you would be terrified too, if you were in his position.

“Just—go with the flow, okay?” Hweji pats his arm.

He looks bewilderedly from her to you.

“Yeah, uh…what she said.” You try to smile at him.

 

Jiho opens his mouth to say something, but nothing comes out. Eventually, he just shrugs. “Okay.”

You grin, but it soon slides off your face when you hear someone knocking on the door. “Hello?”

“Oh man.” Hweji mutters, pulling open one of Jiho’s drawers and pulling out a beanie. Bunching up all your hair and sticking the beanie down over your head, she hisses “With the flow, okay?” and promptly opens the door.

You can’t see anything, and you can’t really breathe, either, because Hweji’s pulled the stupid hat over your entire face.

You carefully pull it up without revealing your hair.

Then you feel a little dizzy.

 

The four guys standing there are possibly the four best looking guys you have ever seen in your life.

You’re too scared to look at Baekhyun, so you decidedly avert your gaze, staring at the ground instead.

“Uh…” a voice says.

You look up, and then you instantly regret it, because it’s Baekhyun’s voice, and his face looks like he’s just swallowed a fly.

“…so this is my tw—” Jiho starts, gesturing at you, but then the sentence dies away into a gasp of pain. Hweji seems to have pinched him.

“I’m his twin. He means me.” She pipes up.

“I do?” Jiho sounds surprised.

“Yes, you do, you silly goose.” Hweji says slightly menacingly.

Jiho looks like he’s about to break out into sobs.

“And this is…my boyfriend.” Hweji says cheerily, bouncing over to your side and linking her arm with yours. “Oppa~” she says sweetly, tiptoeing to kiss you on the cheek.

You gag.

 

The four guys look at you weirdly.

“Uh, I meant, oh baby~” you force out, but you’re sure it’s a little weird.

Jiho facepalms.

“Nice to meet you!” Hweji says a little weakly, smiling.

The four guys nod. They have this terrified expression on their faces, except for Baekhyun, who’s staring at you, eyes nearly bulging out of their sockets.

Jiho coughs.

“Well…this is Baekhyun.” He gestures at Baekhyun and Baekhyun recovers from his horrified-ness and smiles at Hweji in all his beauty and perfection.

“I’m Kai,” the guy next to him offers, plump lips stretched into a grin.

“I’m Sehun,” a quiet looking guy who kinda looks like he’s stoned says quietly and you peer at him curiously, wondering if he’s actually on drugs.

“And I’m Chanyeol,” the tallest guy grins cheerily, looking kinda like a creepy dummy—Chucky, that’s it, he has a creepy resemblance to Chucky. His deep voice surprises you a little.

 

Hweji claps her hands together in glee. “Ah, you’re EXO!”

“You know us?” the one called Kai says in surprise, grin stretching even further.

“Yeah, of course! Where are the others?” Hweji peers around, as if the guys could be hiding behind the TV.

“Suho had to go to some birthday party, and Kyungsoo…I think he got lost.” Chucky—sorry, Chanyeol—says with a roll of his eyes.

And then someone’s phone rings.

“Hello?” Baekhyun flips his phone open, taking his eyes off you—they’ve been on you for a long time now—“Kyungsoo?”

Silence.

“You’re at home?” Baekhyun sounds exasperated. “How…?”

Silence.

“You fell into—no, I don’t even want to know. We’re coming home now.”

Silence.

“Yes, I’m sure it wasn’t your fault. See you soon.” With that, Baekhyun hangs up, sighing a little. “Kyungsoo fell into a ditch on the side of the road and twisted his ankle,” he announces, walking towards the door, the other guys following him.

 

You can’t help but think that Kyungsoo sounds an awful lot like Hweji.

Hweji slings your arms around her shoulders as she follows them to the door.

“That idiot.” Jiho sighs. “Should I come over?”

“We’ll come over too,” Hweji adds.

“No need, you’re just going to make him excited.” Sehun mumbles, stepping into his shoes.

“Yeah, he likes attention.” Kai agrees.

“Especially when we all fuss over him for being an idiot.” Chucky—Chanyeol—adds.

“So it’s best if you stay at home,” Baekhyun finishes.

 

Jiho sighs and shakes his head again while Hweji looks crestfallen.

“Oh yeah! We never got your names.” Kai stops at the door, grinning back at you.

“Huh?” you say, caught off guard. The sound is a little too high for a guy to emit, so you clear your throat and repeat “Huh?” again, except this time, deeper.

“Your names.” Kai says patiently.

“Oh—Hweji. Do—I meant, Park Hweji.” Hweji smiles.

“Sohee,” you mumble, because Sohee is also a guy’s name.

Right?

Kai nods. “Well, see you guys around.”

The other three guys all nod at you, then the door shuts and they’re gone.

 

You breathe a sigh of relief and pull the beanie off, letting your dark hair tumble free.

“Oh, man. I would have loved to meet all of EXO. They’re your friends, Jiho?” Hweji sighs too.

“Yeah.” Jiho nods. “What the was all that?”

“Uh…” you scratch the back of your head. You don’t feel like explaining the process of losing your first kiss to your twin because he’ll definitely laugh at you—as hard as Hweji did; if not, harder. “So Kyungsoo…that ankle sounds bad, huh?”

Luckily, Jiho doesn’t pursue the topic. “Yeah, poor thing. He’s like a little kid. You’ve got to keep an eye on him at all times, or else stuff like this happens.”

 

Maybe you’ve found Hweji’s twin.

 

“Does he wreck everything around him?”

Jiho wrinkles his nose. “Yeah, in a clumsy way.”

 

You’ve found Hweji’s twin.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

looks like hweji's got a twin.

comment & subscribe.

i love those little orange and black notif thingies on the left side of my page. they make my day. <3

._. i promise this boring- story will get better.

<3