Could life get any worse?

Hello, Guy I'm Not Dating

 

You’re starting to think that you have really good self control.

Having sat next to Hweji in a tiny little taxi for 2o minutes while listening to her blab about boys and makeup and boys, you’re surprised that you haven’t jumped out of the car already.

Or thrown her out the window.

Luckily, over the years, you seem to have immunized yourself against agonizing headaches, which is primarily the result of listening to Hweji talk about boys for more than ten minutes—but unfortunately, the same can’t be said for the poor taxi driver, who looks, as you saw from the rear view mirror, as if he’s ready to rip his hair out.

 

Or he could just be hungry, you never know.

 

By the time the taxi stops in front of the Victory Apartment blocks, you can tell the driver is thoroughly annoyed because he basically kicks you out of the car and drives off without waiting for you to pay.

You feel slightly offended by this, but, hey—at least he didn’t charge you double.

Reaching down to grab your suitcase, you prepare to go inside—but you only end up grabbing at thin air.

Wait a minute.

At the exact same moment, Hweji lets out a cry of horror.

“Sohee, we’ve left our suitcases in the train station.”

“Yep.” You nod, accepting your fate. That’s it. That is it. You accept yourself as a failure.

“We have to get them back—”

“Yep.”

Don’t you care at all?

“Yep…” you reply, walking up to the main doors—as expected, there’s a little keypad to the right of it for you to enter a pin.

Except you kinda forgot what the pin was.

“Please don’t tell me you don’t know the pin,” Hweji says from behind your shoulder.

“I don’t know the pin.”

Hweji doesn’t say anything, but she gives you a punch in the arm that says everything.

After recovering from the pain, you narrow your eyes at the keypad, as if that would make everything better.

 

“Okay, let’s do this,” you say to yourself, rolling up your sleeves and wiggling your fingers.

16243? beep.

12345? beep.

76435? beep.

14632?beep.

 

You’re on the verge of just resorting to manpower and asking Hweji to smash the door in for you when you hear a low chuckle from behind you and you freeze and spin around and oh hot dang that is an attractive man right there.

“Uh…” you say.

For once, Hweji doesn’t have anything to say, either.

“Would you like some help?” the guy smiles.

He has a nice—no scratch that, an amazing smile.

Getting no response from you (or Hweji), the guy reaches over and enters the pin—which happens to be 14623.

There’s a pleasant little click as the door unlocks and the guy opens it, gesturing with his hand. “Ladies first.”

“Uh…thanks.” You’re not sure what to say in the presence of such an attractive guy, so you resort to saying nothing at all.

Grabbing Hweji’s arm, you duck through the door—but then Hweji breaks free from your grasp, turns around, and, staring at the guy, opens .

 

Oh no.

Mentally preparing yourself for what was about to come (and physically too, in case you needed to run), you took a deep breath.

“Aren’t you—the ulzzang Park Taejun?” Hweji says, brow furrowed.

The guy looks delighted. “Yeah, I am.” Raising his eyebrow, he looked at Hweji, then me. “You must be…”

“Sohee here’s Park Jiho’s twin sister,” Hweji supplies, gesturing at me.

The guy’s grin got even wider. “Jiho was telling me about you guys.” walking in also, the guy—Taejun—started heading towards the elevator.

“Really? He was?” You ask in surprise, following him—you didn’t think Jiho would talk about you to his friends. Hisfamous friends, no less.

“Yeah, and he was pretty excited, too.” Taejun shrugs.

You get in the elevator.

Taejun presses the small 4, and you press the small 3.

“I was with him just then,” Taejun says easily, leaning against the railing of the elevator as the doors close and you begin to go up. “Had to leave because they went swimming and I have a cold.”

“Jiho said he was super glued to a chair.” You clench your fists—if Jiho had been lying, then guess who was going to die when they got home tonight.

“He was. I imagine they threw him—and the chair all into the swimming pool together.” Taejun grins as the lift dings and the doors open. “See you around,” he nods.

You smile and Hweji waves as you exit the elevator.

 

As soon as the doors close, Hweji grabs your shoulders and starts shaking you.

“Okay, um, ow,” you manage to say.

“Sohee, we just met Park Taejun. Park Taejun.” Hweji squeals.

 

You ignore her.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

That was terrible.

I’m sorry guys for such a terrible chapter ;AA;

I promise the next one will be better ;A;

Orz orz orz. Comment and subscribe :’D

Comments = Love <3