Tooth Brush Mission

It's His Personality (Shinhwa)

 

Hyesung’s POV

~knock- knock~ I was interrupted by a knock on the door.

“The food you order has arrived.” The person outside shouted.

“Food?!” I thought that maybe he got the wrong room since I didn’t ordered anything. I just then remembered that I wasn’t the only one in this room. I turned around to see Junjin fully smirking at me.

“It was you wasn’t it.”  I gave him a bitter smile.

“I thought~ you… might be hungry since we ate a long time ago~.” He smiled.

‘Yeah right. You’re the one that’s hungry.’ I said in my head.

“Huh~” I just sighed before opening the door.

“Here are the foods that you had ordered.” The worker said to me.

‘I guess Junjin is hungry. I should just accept it then.’ I thought.

“Thank you.” I smiled to the worker. I opened the door wide open so that he can push the cart inside.  Junjin was sitting upright now waiting for the food to be set down. The worker set two plates on the small table as well as two glass of water.  The then removed the big sliver lids exposing the delicious smell of Tonkatsu curry.

“Please enjoy your meal, once you’re done you can give put then outside your room and we’ll come by to pick them up.” He said as he pushed the cart out of the room.

“Thank you.” I said once more before closing the door.

“There you happy, now eat up!” I said walking to the bathroom.

“Aren’t you going to eat?” He asked me as he got up from the bed.

“I’m not in the mood to eat after that surprise visit.” I hissed.

 “You should have some too since it was charged in your account.” He said making me realize it.

“UGH~!!” I ruffled my hair.

“You don’t want to eat?” His voice got louder so he must be approaching me.

“What do you-“ I turned around to see him right in front of me.

“So yes?” He stared right at me. I just looked away and nodded.

“Let’s go brush you hair.” He said pulling me to the bathroom. He just grabbed the brush and began brushing my hair.

“I can do it myself.” I said snatching the brush out of his hand. He was also fixing his hair as he looked in the mirror.

“Why are you fixing your hair when no one is going to see you besides me?” I sighed

“Well you can see it~” he said tranquilly. I just shook my head in lost of hope in him. The two of us then walked out to eat dinner. Throughout the entire meal he was very talkative but all of my answers were just simple head nods. It was a bad thing, I was actually enjoying this moment, and it’s just that I don’t know how I should react to him. I mean  don’t want to get too close with him cause my emotions will get uncovered. Keeping at a distance is always better not to mention I’m going to be working for him in the future once again.

“Huh~ now that was delicious.” He stretched his big arms.

“Yes it was. Are you full now?” I asked with a small smile.

“Yes, are you?” He asked back.

“Yeah.” The two of us sat there waiting for the food to go through our systems so that we can get a grip of the heavier body weight. I then got up and gathered the plates to put them outside.

‘For once I don’t have to do the dishes.’ I smiled. When I set then down I closed the door and went back inside.

“Huh~ well I’m going to go brush my teeth and go to sleep now.” I said getting up.

“Oh!” Junjin shouted.

“I need a toothbrush.” He said looking at me.

“I don’t have an extra one and there’s none in the bathroom.”

“Then what do I do?” He asked innocently.

“Go buy one downstairs.” I said to him.

“Oh.” He said simply. I was cleaning the table but at the corner of my eye I can see him getting ready to leave. I stood there watching him leave but instead of leaving the turned and looked at me.

“I’m not sharing my toothbrush so go~” I swat him away to leave.

“He-he~ nice idea.” He chuckled in which I just stomped my feet. He took a step but then turned  around to look at me again.

“Do you need some money, why do you keep on turning back?!” I shouted in frustration.

“No, I just grabbed some money from my pant pocket.” He said softly.

“Then what is it?!” I shouted.

“Can you go with me?” He pouted.

“No, now go!” I yelled. He just kept his head down.

“Take the keys before you leave.” I said picking it up from the night table. When he turned around I tossed them to him.

“Thanks.” He finally smiled before leaving.

“Aish~ why does he make my life so much more complicated.” I placed my hands on my waist as I stood there thinking.

‘Maybe I should stop yelling before everyone on this floor file a complaint.’ I thought. I then just went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. After brushing my teeth and put on some moisturizer I went and made my bed ready so that I could sleep.

“Should I let him sleep on the bed?” I wondered.

“Actually you deserve to sleep on the floor after you ordered that meal.” I pouted.

“I have to admit it was delicious but who knows how much it cost!” I said out loud. After I made my bed comfortable for the night I decided to lay out the blanket for Junjin to sleep. It was a good thing that there were extra blankets in the closet so I laid them on the floor along with a pillow.

“This isn’t that bad.” I said pushing down on his bed. When I was done I glanced at the clock to see that it was already 25 minutes since he left.

“What’s taking him so long?” I asked out loud. I was thinking whether or not I should go find him but since he was a grown man I just decided to go to sleep. I turned the lights off and went to bed. It was a bit too dark so I the lamp on the night table.

“Whatever it’s your fault not mine if anything happens.” I said closing my eyes. As expected I couldn’t sleep.

‘What if something did happened to him? He’s an idol after all. What if someone kidnapped him for ransom? Or like some crazy fans decided to keep him for themselves?’ I began thinking nonstop. Just then I heard the door being opened and the light shined in.

‘Oh he’s back, I don’t have to worry any more.’ I said in my head as I pretended to sleep.

“What, he went to bed before me?” I heard him say softly before a long sigh. I heard the door being closed and then footsteps toward the bathroom. Although he came back I still couldn’t sleep yet. Just when I was about to doze off I felt the bed shift. Not only that but I felt an arm on my waist. I immediately shot up and moved away from him.

“YAH! What are you doing?!” I shouted once again.

“You’re not asleep yet?” He was surprised.

“No, now get off of my bed!” I said in a lower voice.

“You’re seriously going to make me sleep on the floor?” He pouted.

“Yes, I even laid it out for you so be thankful.” I sighed. He slowly got off of my bed and crawled to his sleeping area on the floor.

“Why did it took so long for just buying a toothbrush?” I asked him as I lie down.

“I got lost downstairs.” He said tiredly.

“You came all the way to Jeju perfectly fine and found me but a simple task as going downstairs to buy a tooth brush you got lost?” I murmured.

“Don’t you think that I’m cute getting all lost~?” He said making me surprise.

“No, you’re an idiot for getting lost in a hotel.” I said but I didn’t really mean it.

‘Yeah you are kind of cute but you made me worried.’ I said in my head.

“Good night Hyesung~” He said to me.

“Good night.” I said back. Afterwards the entire room was quiet. I was able to sleep peacefully. My body felt as if I was just floating on clouds. It was either the hotel bed that was soft and comfortable or just that I’m so tired that my entire body is numb. When morning came it was kind of cold. I opened my eyes to see the bright sunlight greet me.

‘It seems like today’s going to be  nice day.’ I thought as I wrapped my arms around my self. I turned my body over only to see Junjin beside me.

“Ommo~!” I was surprised. I sat up as I stared at him.

“Ju-“ I was going to yell at him but I didn’t have the heart to. He was sleeping so peacefully and it must have been cold sleeping on the floor.

‘I’m going to let this slide for now.’ I said lying back down. But with some distance between us. I place my hand on the sheet in between us as I tired to continue sleeping. I then felt something warm touch my hand so I opened my eyes to see that it was Junjin’s hand.

‘He’s so warm.’ I thought. His warm touch just made me wanting more. Not to mention I was really cold right now. I decided to move a bit closer to him for his body heat. I didn’t realize that I was a bit too closer. Junjin stirred in his sleep a bit and suddenly hugging onto me. A bit surprised but was very happy, because of the warmth and just being hugged by him.

“What if I told you my feelings, would you accept it?” I whispered. I was hoping that he pretending to sleep and would just open his eyes right now and say ‘yes’ just like in the dramas. But that didn’t happened. He was actually letting out little snores so he was still in deep sleep. I examined his sleeping face with a small smile.

“Idiot~” I said softly.

‘Not you, but me.’ I smiled as I closed my eyes and slept in his arms.


 

I think that was a cute chapter. Thanks for reading~!