Do you like me?

It's His Personality (Shinhwa)

 

Junjin’s POV

“Did I confessed to him?” I tried recalling.

“I did say I like him but he didn’t seem to react much and didn’t seemed to change. What else did I say?” I scratched my head.

“Ah that’s right, love. I have to say love. Then he’ll…understand since he’s kind of slow. Slow in a cute way of course.” I didn’t realize it myself but I was giggling as I thought about Hyesung.

‘Oh that’s right, what is he doing in there that's taking so long?’ I wondered.

“Well he needs some clothes let me go pick it out and perhaps bring it to him.” I said getting up and went through his clothes. I was going to pick out something lets say a bit revealing but he would kill me plus he didn’t bring any.

“Him and I should go shopping tomorrow. Yeah that a good idea Junjin.” I praised myself. I had some clothes in my hand and was standing in front of the bathroom door hesitating to knock. I raised my hand but then dropped it down.

“Ah-hem~” I cleared my throat as I knocked it softly.

“Hyesung, I got you your pajamas.” I said softly but there wasn’t any reply.

“Hyesung?” I called out after knocking some more.

“I’m going in then.” I grabbed the door handle and turned it.

“Oh it’s unlock?” I was surprised and kind of happy. I slowly opened the door and peeked in. I took a few steps in to see that the bath tub was filled with bubbles and flower petals. Off to the side there he was with his head popping out of the bubbles.

‘Is he asleep?’ I got closer and took a look at his face. He was indeed asleep.

‘He looks cute but this could be dangerous.’ I though as I leaned down beside him.

“Hyesung~” I whispered his name.

“If you won’t wake up then I’m going to join you.” I giggled. Hyesung started moving around but he didn’t wake up.

‘You forgot you were taking a bath didn’t you.’ I giggled. I then leaned over and blew into his ear. He flinched a bit and his eyelashes fluttered. He then opened his eyes finally awake.

“Awake now?” I spoke up making him jump.

“Oh~ JUNJIN! W-what are you doing in here?! Get out!” He panicked as he embraced himself with his arms.

“Calm down, I brought in your pajamas and saw that you were asleep. I was being kind and woke you up before something bad happened.” I giggled as I placed his pajamas on the hooks.

“You didn’t do anything did you?” He glared at me.

“No, why you wanted me to?” I smirked.

“ert!” He shouted before throwing a shampoo bottle at me. Luckily I ran out and shut the door fast enough.

“Woah~ he sure is feisty. Why can’t he be all cute and embarrassed instead of shouting and getting all mad?” I said to myself.

“Maybe if he was then it will be so much easier confessing to him.” I said to myself as I collapse on the bed. After a moment he was finally done and came out.

“Hey, you’re all relaxed now?” I smirked as I laid on my side, looking at him.

“Aish~!” He tossed his wet towel in my face.

“Yah, what was that for?” I got up confused.

“Who let you come into the bathroom!” He seemed to pouted.

“I knocked and asked you but you didn’t reply so I got worried and walked right in.” I said which was the truth.

“You could have knock louder!” She shouted

“Whatever, ready for dinner?” I smiled as placed the towel behind his neck and pulled him towards me.

“Yah~!” He stopped within a few inches away from me and pushed my face away.

“Ah~ not the face!” I complained.

“You deserved it! As for dinner you’re paying right?” He said raising an eyebrow.

“Of course.”

“Okay. Are we eating it here?” He asked going to the living room.

Why is he not complaining?’ I wondered.

“Yeah, eating here is much more peaceful.” I said following him.

“Let’s see what’s on the menu.” He said picking it up.

“Uh Hyesung? Are you alright?” I asked him.

“Yeah, why’d you ask?” He said with the menu covering his face.

“It’s because why aren’t you complaining and yelling at me. As well as running out of here and getting your own room?” I said confused.

“Well I decided that if you wanted my to stay here so badly then I’ll stay and be a leech eating off of you!” He winkled his nose.

‘Cute’ I mental smiled widely.

“Really?” I was actually happy.

“Hey it is your money after all. Also I’ve got nothing to lose. As for sleeping I’m sleeping on the bed and you can sleep on the floor, or couch whichever you want!”

“Oh why, the bed fits the two of us with plenty of room in between.

“NO! Especially what happened this morning, double no!” He said as he stuck his nose in the menu again.

‘Huh~ I guess this is better then him not being in the same room. Actually I can just sneak in the middle of the night just like yesterday.’ I thought smiling.

“Don’t you think about sneaking into the bed like yesterday!” He narrowed his eyes at me.

“I-I wasn’t thinking about that.” I lied.

‘Ahh~ suddenly I don’t have the courage to confess to him.’ I said in my head.

Hyesung’s POV

‘That’s right Hyesung, keep calm but man up. See you don’t have to yell just keep calm. Oh but what I fall for him.’ I placed the menu against my head and I stared down at the table frustrated.

“You okay Hyesung?” Junjin asked me.

“Uh yeah, I want to eat noodles.” I said putting the menu down.

“Okay, I’ll call them.” He said taking one of the menus and went over to the phone. The worker came sometime after to give us our food and left.It was complete silence when we were eating.

“Hyesung.” He call out my name.

“Hmm?” I glanced up as I chewed the noodles in my mouth.

“I love you.”

“Aha~”  I choked on the noodles

*cough *

‘What did he just say?’ I kept on cough but I tried to swallow  the food down.

“Are you alright?” He got up and handed me a napkin.

“Yeah. Uh~ what did you say just now?” I stared at him with wide eyes.

“I love you.” He said before pulling his lips into a smile.

What? He…loves me? He must be joking.’

“Stop joking around and eat before it gets cold.” I pushed him away as I took a sip of water.

“I’m serious though.” He said making me choke on the water this time.

“I think I chose the wrong timing to say it.” He said turning around and walked back to his seat.

‘W-what is he saying? H-he’s not joking?’ I was flustered.

“You can forget that I said that and just continue eating.” He said as he continued eating.

‘I want to eat but I don’t think I can forget what you just said.’ I thought.

“W-what do you mean? You can’t just-“ He raised a finger up.

“Eat first, I don’t want you starving. Afterwards I’ll try it again.” He chuckled.

‘How in the world does his mind work? He just confessed to me and now he just tells me that he try again later.’ I said in my head. I just continued eating since I was almost done. Him and I didn’t look at each other at all the entire time. I can feel that my cheeks were really warm.

‘Maybe he’s just playing around. He just enjoys playing around with me. I shouldn’t put much thought into it.’ I just shook it off. I don’t know why I kept on deny it. Aybe because it was too good to be true. When were done we just set the bowls outside so that the workers could take it. I was going to walk to the bathroom when Junjin grabbed onto me.

“Huh?” I looked at him.

“Didn’t I say that I’ll continue after eating?” He smiled.

“Junjin it’s not funny.” I said tiredly.

“I know it’s not. I seriously like you Hyesung. I love you. Can’t you take me seriously?” He said looking right into my eyes.

’Junjin loves me?’ my heart raced. I can feel my cheeks burning up again.

“W-why would you like someone like me?” I said looking down.

‘It was true. He’s a Hallyu star with great looks and is rich. Why would he like a boring, poor, not to mention a guy like me. ‘ I thought sadly.

“Well you’re pretty, and interesting personality, nice sometimes, and I just love you.”

“But I’ve been yelling at you for the past few days.”

“I don’t mind, you probably had all the right to yell at me.” He chuckled.

‘I’m happy to hear it but I kind of want to deny it. He doesn’t deserve me.’ I thought.

“Do you like me?’ He asked as he placed his hands on my waist.

“W-what are you doing?” I blushed like crazy.

“I can do even more.” He said before pulling me in for a hug.

“J-Junjin.” My heart was beating so fast and so loud I bet he could he feel every beat.

“So do you like me too?”

“Uhh~ m-maybe.” I said. For some reason I couldn’t say it straight out that I’ve been liking him too.

“Just a maybe?” I felt his breath against my skin.

“I’ll have to see how it is being with you.” I said shyly.

‘Oh my~ what am I saying’ I thought.

“That means that you accept going out with me right? YES! I’ll make sure it’s the best moment in your life.” He already decided that I was going out with him.

“Hey I never said that.” I turned to look at him. When I turned around he gave me a peck on the lips.

“Yah!” Let go of him and shoved him away.

“Haha~ yes I got you kiss.” He acted like an excited child.

“I don’t think I’ll date you” I said walking away.

“W-what? Wait you can’t take it back already.” He followed behind me.

“Fine I’ll take it back uhhhhhhhhhhh~ now!” I said and closed the bathroom door into his face.

“AH~! That hurt.”

“Oh did it?” I giggled softly. This time I remember to locked the door so that I can have some privacy to brush my teeth.

 


 

Ah~ finally he confessed~! 

Anyways thanks for reading.

Please subscribe, comment, and/or share it~

Thank you! ^-^