Surprises around every corner

Before I Go

"ASH!!!" Lyra screamed and fell backward onto the grass in total shock. hung wide open and her eyes bugged out of her head. 

"Are you ok?" said the kid with black spiky hair. His face betrayed his thoughts, *what's the matter with her?* However he held out a hand with the intention of helping her up. Lyra gaped at the spiky haired boy.

"Y-you're Ash! Ash Ketchum! ... Right?" she said hysterically pointing at him.

"Er, yeah...?" He replied nervously.

"Oh my gosh, and your Misty!" She screamed pointing at the orange haired girl behind Ash. Then she gaped at the last person behind Misty. " And your Brock!!" Then she fainted.

Misty, Ash, and Brock looked down at the unconsious Lyra in confusion.

"Well we can't leave her here, and we don't really have anyplace else to go so why don't we set up camp here?" said Brock shrugging his shoulders.

"Good idea Brock," said Misty happily, then she pointed at Ash, "why don't you get some firewood Ash while we set up the tents and make dinner?"

"Whaaat? Why me?!" complained Ash. 

"Because you've got Charizard! He can help carry!" MIsty replied irritably.

"That's not fair!" Grumbled Ash glaring at her. But he grudgingly took out his pokeball and began trudging towards the swirling mist. 

"Go Charizard!!" He yelled and threw the pokeball high in the air. In a flash of light, a huge, orange, dragonlike creature erupted from the pokeball. It roared loudly, and swung it's tail, the flame at the end lighting up a little of the surrounding forest. 

"Come on Charizard, we have to go collect firewood." Ash grumbled. Charizard roared in reply and followed Ash into the mist.

Meanwhile, Misty pulled camp equipment out of several backpacks and Brock set up a portable grill. A young pokemon with a body like an eggshell and shape patterns chirped happily on the ground next to Brock. Lyra still lay on the ground out cold, but Misty had put a pillow under her head, and a blanket covered her as well.

"What are we going to do with her?" siad Brock suddenly.

"I don't know. I wonder how she knew our names?" Misty replied puzzled.

"And why she fainted after she recognized us..." Brock mumbled thoughtfully.

Suddenly out of the mist three figures came into view. It was team rocket!