Will they meet?

The Unwanted Clone

 

" Jiyeon-ah. '' the strong voice of the eldest echoed along the studio. 

" Ne? " The youngest responded as soon as she heard the other

" Kindly get the coffee at Boram's shop. " Soyeon ordered and Hyomin immediately reacted

" What? Isn't that supposed to be my job? " Hyomin shot up from her seat as Eun Jung pulled her down once again, trying to minimize the commotion in the studio. 

" I ordered Jiyeon, you have a problem with that? " Soyeon said as Hyomin can't do anything but shook her head and follow the orders of Soyeon. 

Jiyeon nodded as she walked out the studio, Jiyeon understands that something is up that's why she's the one going there. She cycled her way to the shop, making sure that everything is fine. 

" Annyeong! " A cheerful voice escaped Jiyeon's lips as she opened the door towards the cafe. The other staff greeted her back with a smile because its refreshing seeing a new face. Boram went and worked on the coffee her lovely "boy" friend is ordering, Jiyeon sat on the mini bar facing the other staff. 

" Yah Jiyeon, do you know who your Hyomin unnie likes? " Qri asked as she stood opposite her, the other only shook her head. 

" These days Hyomin is only facing her camera and go here to get Soyeon unnie's coffee, something is up? Its refreshing that I'm the one Soyeon unnie ordered to go here. " Jiyeon answered and even added some details. 

" Ohhh, is that so? Where's my beloved Eun Jung? " Qri asked as a smile crept up her lips 

" She's also there, helping Minnie set up the studio. " Jiyeon answered as she gave a smile back 

"  I see, another pictorial? " Qri voiced out once again, she already kept on asking to keep Jiyeon entertained. 

Jiyeon nodded " Ne, looks like Shin Hye is going to model for another magazine. '' Jiyeon answered as Qri nodded in understanding. 

" AHHHH, I see. " Qri said " Speaking of Shin Hye, do you know this cap? " Qri followed as she pulled out a cap from below the bar. 

Jiyeon examined the cap " Nope, wae? " Jiyeon asked out of curiosity 

Qri immediately brought it down as soon as Jiyeon answered " Eun Hye is carrying this on her way here in the shop but its positive this isn't hers. " Qri explained as Jiyeon nodded in understanding. 

" Stop the chitchat then, here. " Boram entered with a cup of coffee as she gave the packet of coffee to Jiyeon, making sure that the young teenager would not be burned. 

" Thanks, Unnie. " Jiyeon said as Eun Hye entered the shop. 

 " Hi and Bye Eun Hye~~ " Jiyeon said as she skipped away the shop, cycling back to their own studio. 

Eun Hye simply stood at the doorway, not moving an inch. " What happened? " Eun Hye said after blinking a few times, trying to figure out what happened. 

" Oh hi there, Eun Hye. " The young boss said as Eun Hye put the plastic of coffee beans that Boram told her to bring. 

Qri smiled as she looked at the other " Say, lets do this fast. The Twins would be here any minute. " Qri said as the 3 staffs went around the kitchen, silent rumble can be heard. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

" YOUNGIEEEEEEE~~ " The younger twin glomped on the older one 

" Happy Birthday, Youngie~~ " The older said as she did an Eskimo kiss between the both of them 

" Happy Birthday to Youngie too~~ " The other responded as she cuddled her twin

" Say, what if we'll be absent today? " The older suggested but the younger only shook and wrinkled her nose. 

" I want to spend our birthday with Umma. " The younger said as the older nodded in understanding 

" AHHH, NE! " The older said as the younger released the other out of her hug

" Let's prepare. '' the older suggested as the both of them rumbled around the house to prepare 

The twins are independent from the start, their father is working as a soldier while their mother died when she delivered the twins. The both of them have roles to do, Hyoyoung is to guide Hwayoung in life while Hwayoung is to cheer Hyoyoung up. Today is a special day for the both of them is turning 19 already, which means 4 years of being independent. Their father is there by their side until when they're 15 years old. Luckily, Boram is there to give them a helping hand. 

Eun Hye acted like their mom, taking care of the twins and such. Sometimes, she would even cook their food for the day just for the twins. Even though their age difference is just a year and some months, Eun Hye is so responsible towards them. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Knock Knock.... 

" Come in. " Soyeon said as a Jiyeon carrying her coffee is sighted. 

" I already understand. " Jiyeon said as she placed the cup of coffee and sat on one of the free chairs. 

" Good, what have you understand so far then? " Soyeon asked

" The cap was Shin Hye's. Unfortunately, Shin Hye is not the one who used it... am I right? " Jiyeon said as the elder nodded. 

" Now, you already realized why she is not here in an ungodly hour? " Soyeon added as Jiyeon nodded once again. 

" As expected, you're always clever. " Soyeon praised " Now, go and accompany Shin Hye outside. " Soyeon said as Jiyeon nodded and walked out of the room . 

 

Ring Ring.... 

" Yoboseyo? " Soyeon answered the telephone

" Soyeonnie~~ " The other line responded as a smile crept up Soyeon's lips

" Ramie~~ " Soyeon responded as the smile is still visible on her lips

" I forgot to tell Jiyeon to tell you that you should come here soon. " Boram said as Soyeon slightly frowned

" Eh? Seriously? But, we have a client. " Soyeon tried to reason out

" Aww? Ok, give your time to your client. " Boram said as a gush of air can be heard on the other line 

" YAH YAH YAH. " A panicked Soyeon called out and Boram immediately answered " Ne? " A sweet voice answered as Soyeon sighed out of relief. 

" Alright alright, we'll come. What's the occasion? " Soyeon asked as she looked at the calendar discovering there is a red circle around the date. 

" Yah, you forgot? Its the twins birthday. " Boram said as Soyeon's eyes widened. 

" OHHH YEAH, We'll be there soon. SOON. " Soyeon said before cutting the call. 

As soon as Soyeon was about to exit the room, the phone rang once again. 

" Neh? " Soyeon answered

" Saranghae~~ " Boram said on the other line 

" Nado saranghae~~ " Soyeon answered as the call was cut when Boram ended the call. 

 

" Guys, lets go. " Soyeon said to the other staff who is busy preparing for the photoshoot. 

" What? Where will we go? " Jiyeon said as Shin Hye looked at SoYeon 

" We'll go to RamBo's shop, its the twins' birthday. We'll help them there. " Soyeon explained as Hyomin was about to go out but Soyeon pushed her back in the studio. 

" You and Shin Hye will follow, finish the photoshoot first. I'm expecting a good result from you, Hyomin. " Soyeon ordered as Hyomin nodded

" Eh? I'll come? " Shin Hye heard as Soyeon nodded

" Yeah, so you'll learn where I always get the coffee. So you'll know where to hangout too when you're bored or what. " Soyeon said as Shin Hye just nodded in understanding. Soon enough... Eun Jung, Jiyeon, and Soyeon hurried to the shop. 

" Let's do this Shin Hye, FIGHTING! " Hyomin motivated as Shin Hye smiled and nodded. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

" Shin Hye is coming? " Eun Jung asked as the three of them walked, she's still in a partial shock state. 
" Yes. " Soyeon nodded and answered 

" That means.... Eun Hye and Shin Hye would meet? " Eun Jung stopped walking and was immediately followed by the two other. 

" Oh.... I didn't thought of that. " Jiyeon whispered. 

" Was that supposed to be a good or a bad thing? " Soyeon asked as Eun jung and Jiyeon looked at each other 

" That? I dunno. " Eun Jung said as Soyeon continued walking. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

Updated~~ 

Ok so final changes for Eun Hye's character >.> 

She's born in 1992 instead xP OTL 

Height? As long as Shin Hye's still taller xD 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYU TWINS ^_^ 

Stay tuned to know what happened in the " Surprise Party " of the Ryu twins~~

HWAITING~~

P.S. Comments are REALLY APPRECIATED AND LOVED  ;~~;