Ryu Twins Surprise Party

The Unwanted Clone

" Good Work, Shin Hye. " Hyomin praised as Shin Hye gave a warm smile towards the photographer.

" Thanks, Hyomin. Can I ask you something? " Shin Hye said as she sat on the chair by the coffee table, its their rest time.

" Hmm? Sure, what is it? " Hyomin responded.

" I just figured out I'm younger that you, should I call you unnie? " A curious Shin Hye asked. 

" Eh? That's random. " Hyomin replied before letting out a light laugh, Shin Hye's cheeks reddened out of embarrasment. 

" Yah, I'm asking. " Shin Hye said before pouting. Hyomin sat on the chair next to Shin Hye before poking the pout of the other, " Don't worry about the formalities. " Hyomin said as Shin Hye just nodded. 

" You ok already? We'll continue so we won't be too late to go there at the cafe. " Hyomin offered as Shin Hye answered and stood up. 

 

" Is everyone doing fine? " Boram asked, checking if every one is doing there designated task. 

" Fine here. " Qri answered as Eun Jung gave a thumb up before attaching the banner. 

" Good Here. " Eun  Hye and Jiyeon's voices echoed from the kitchen, they are too emerged in cooking; JIyeon is baking while Eun Hye is cooking the all of the twins' favorite foods. 

" And where is Soyeon? " Boram mumbled as a pair of arms s around her waist. 

" Present~~ Helping you manage. The venue for the party is done and fixed. " Soyeon said while cuddling the huggabled Boram. 

" Perfect. " Boram said before doing a big chek on the air, making Soyeon pinch her cheeks. 

" Where is Hyomin? " 

------------------------------------------------------------------

" Where is Hyomin? " Eun Hye asked Jiyeon as Jiyeon immediately gulped silently.

" Erm, at the studio. " Jiyeon answered as she frosted the cake.

" Oh I see, another client? " Eun Hye asked once again as Jiyeon nodded in response. 

" Who is the client then? " Another question from Eun Hye arises which made Jiyeon a bit tensed.

" You'll know, I guess? " Jiyeon kept her cool feature as she continued what she's doing, " There's nothing to be afraid. " Jiyeon thought 

" So the client will come? " Eun Hye asked as Jiyeon motioned her shoulders up and down, signalling she don't know. 

" I just hope this won't be too bad. " Jiyeon though as Eun Hye went back to cooking the Twins' foods. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

" ALRIGHT!! EVERYTHING IS PREPARED! " Eun Jung cheered as eveybody's lips formed a smile. 

" The twins would be here soon. Let's go at the vacant lot behind this shop, its all prepared. " Soyeon said as everybody went outside 

" Wait, Hyomin isn't here yet? " Jiyeon mumbled 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Erm, Mianhe. " Shin Hye apologized as she and Hyomin are calmly locking the studio

" Eh? For what? " Hyomin said as she finally locked everything that is needed to be locked

" We kinda ate the time just by this pictorial. " Shin Hye explained as she rubbed a portion of her neck

" Nah, its nothing. " Hyomin said before starting to walk, leading Shin Hye on where to go. 

Shin Hye immediately followed Hyomin " Is that shop really nice? " Shin Hye asked

" OF COURSE! I really like the shop, and the staff. " Hyomin said as she mumbled the last part.

A smile crept up Shin Hye's lips " I heard that, you have a boyfriend? " Shin Hye asked as Hyomin chuckled

" HA, the staffs are all girls. " Hyomin mumbled before slamming her hand towards her lips.

" I see, Like Unnie Like dongsaeng. " Shin Hye chuckled, pointing out how Soyeon and Hyomin are alikes. Hyomin just stood there with reddening cheeks as she removed her hand from her lips and walked. 

" So You have a girlfriend, then? " Shin Hye asked as Hyomin shook her head 

" Tch, I wish. " Hyomin said before she shook her head and sighed. 

" Are we near yet? " Shin Hye asked

" Not quite. " Hyomin answered 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Where is everybody? " The elder twin said as she wandered around the empty, life-less shop. 

" Molla. " The younger replied as exited the kitchen. 

'' Let's just go home. " The elder suggested before sighing. 

" Let's pass by the shortcut then? " The younger agreed as the both of them stood the door. 

Being the eldest, HyoYoung took hold of the knob and the one who opened it. 

 " SAENGIL CHULKKA HAMNIDA, RYU TWINS! " The people patiently waiting outside screamed all in unison, making the outcome loud. 

The younger looked at her unnie " Guess I did the right decision to suggest going by the shortcut? " Hwayoung said before smiling warmly. 

" Happy Birthday, My dear younger twin. " HyoYoung warmly greeted once again

" Happy Birthday too, my dear unnie. " Hwayoung replied as the both of them ran towards Eun Hye and the gang to hug them as a sign of Thanks. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

" I'm glad they're enjoying this so far. " A soft voice of Soyeon said, even accompanied by a smile.

Boram nodded as she smiled back " All the hard works are paid. " Boram said as Qri bumped into her. 

" Oho, Eun Hye's cooking is good. " Qri said before Eun Jung stole her from Boram 

" I missed you~~ " Eun Jung said as she tighly hugged Qri 

" Yah, you're hugging the soul out of Qri. " Boram said as Soyeon laughed along. 

" Did you ate the cake already? " Jiyeon joined them as she was forever alone and hugged the air. 

" Not yet, let the twins eat the first bite. " Soyeon answered as she laughed at how Jiyeon is the only one who hadn't have a partner. 

 

" HEY GUYS, SORRY WE'RE LATE. " A familiar, cheerful voice vibrated through the air as Soyeon, Jiyeon, and Eun Jung already widened their eyes. 

" Oh God, Oh God. Help us. " Soyeon, Jiyeon, and Eun Jung thought the same thought at the same time

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANDDDD THAT'S IT ^_^V 

Hahahhahahahaha ^_^

Comments are loved ;~~; 

They are also appreciated ;~~;