The Silhouette of the Stranger at the Park

The Unwanted Clone

 

Eun Hye shifted her position, trying to make herself comfortable. A lot of questions are running back and forth in her mind. " Why did Hyomin did that? " Eun Hye unintentionally mumbled as she shifted position once again " Why are people always mistaken me as Shin Hye? " She mumbled once again " Was that supposed to be a good thing or not? " She added once again, slightly ruffling her hair because of frustration. 

Her phone suddenly vibrated, she have a phone text message. 

" You still awake? " the message read out, its from Hyomin. 

" Speaking of the person. " Eun Hye voiced out before replying " Yeah. Can't sleep. " Eun Hye replied as she waited for the response of the other. 

" Oh? But its already 12:24 in the morning, you need to sleep soon. " Hyomin's worries is visible through the text message. 

Eun Hye sighed " Okay okay, I'll go to sleep. " Eun Hye replied as she lazily placed her phone on the night stand, the phone vibrated once again but Eun Hye didn't took extra time and energy for it. 

 

On the other line, Hyomin is in the studio all by herself. A sleepy Jiyeon lazily glomped on the back of the other " Minnie~~ " Jiyeon let out a sleepy but cute voice, Hyomin simply patted the sleepy head of the other. Jiyeon noticed Hyomin looking at her phone screen with a worried expression at her face, Jiyeon rested her cheeks on Hyomin's Shoulder " Minnie? What's with the worried expression? " Jiyeon said as she poked Hyomin's cheek. " Nothing, don't worry. " Hyomin said and patted the head of the other once again. 

Jiyeon let out a cute yawn as she wrinkled her nose, she pecked Hyomin's cheek and smiled " I won't stay up that much. " Jiyeon said as she let go of Hyomin " Good night Hyomin. " Jiyeon bid goodbye " Have a nice rest, Jiyeon. " Hyomin said as Jiyeon dragged herself back to her room to sleep. 

Hyomin gave out a sigh as she looked at her phone once again, staring at the blank screen with nothing except the wallpaper; Hyomin and Eun Hye sharing a cup of coffee  together. " Guess she's already asleep. " Hyomin sighed as she turned her phone off. She stood up from the studio and turned all the lights off, she walked towards her room as she prepared to sleep. " I might really offended her. " Hyomin mumbled as she stayed awake, waiting for sleep to approach her. Slowly, her eyes started to flutter close as she slept peacefully

------------------------------------------------

Its only 4:21 in the morning when Eun Hye woke up, she hesitantly shot up from her bed. " Geez, good morning Eun Hye. " Eun Hye grumbled as she stood up from her bed. Seeing that its still way to early that the sun still haven't rose. She decided to go out for an early walk. She took a coat with her, knowing that it would be cold outside. She walked out of the house, making sure the door is locked and the key is on her pocket. 

She continued on walking, the streets are still dim. Soon, Eun Hye felt a pathway made of grass; she just arrived the park. Eun Hye decided to stay on the park, knowing that she is the only person yet awake in the small place. She made her way to an empty bench, she stuffed her hands in her coat's pocket and sat on the lonely bench. " This is what I get during those insomnia nights. " Eun Hye told herself. 

" You can't sleep too? " A voice of a stranger said as Eun Hye jerked her head towards the direction where she heard the voice. A figure of a stranger approached her and sat next to Eun Hye, Eun Hye herself can't see what the other look like. All she knows is that she's a female, the voice of the other explained so. The stranger is wearing a hat covering her forehead and eyes as a mask is covering her nose and mouth, Eun Hye can't see her face. 

Despite being strangers to each other, Eun Hye find the company of the other peaceful and comfortable. " Say, what's the reason why you can't sleep? " The stranger asked, Eun Hye was hesitating whether to answer or not. " Problems. " Eun Hye answered as she gave a small yawn, wow.. she's sleepy. 

An arm was wrapped around her shoulder, slightly pushing her downwards. Eun Hye ended up lying her head on the thighs of the stranger " Go sleep. '' The stranger offered as Eun Hye's eyes slowly shutted. " Have a good rest. " A soft voice escaped out of the lips of the stranger. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

The sun's light peeked through Eun Hye's close eyes, making her wake up in response. The coat that she's wearing earlier turned out to be her pillow as she shot up from sleep, a light-weight object fell from her stomach. She straightened up as she went and picked the object that fell down, " A cap? " Eun Hye muttered as she remembered all of the happenings earlier. She immediately shot up from the bench and took hold of her coat, she immediately ran around the park; looking for the stranger that wore the cap. 

" Who are you? " 

Eun Hye muttered as she took extreme importance of the left cap