The Questions needed to be answered

The Unwanted Clone

A serious atmosphere was surrounding around the air of the studio, flashes are constantly being released by the camera Hyomin is holding " Good Work, Shin Hye. " Shin Hye's friend; Jiyeon motivated her. As soon as the pictorial finished, Shin Hye gave Jiyeon a warm hug. 

" As expected, no one loves Hyomin. " Hyomin said and pretended to cry, that stopped when someone called out her name. 

" HYOMIN-AH... " The voice of the eldest sibling rang throughout the studio as Hyomin cheered, knowing that someone loves her. 

" Ne~~? " Hyomin melodiously answered, giving out an aegyotic voice. 

" Go get the coffee at RamBo's shop. " Soyeon ordered as Hyomin's smiling face immediately turned into a frown, " See? No one loves Minnie. " Hyomin sulked as Shin Hye and Jiyeon laughed heartily. Hyomin bidded goodbye to the two actresses and dashed off towards the coffee shop Boram owns. 

" Hyomin never changed, right Jiyeon? " Shin Hye said before letting out a light laugh. 

" Ne! I can't believe I'm younger than her. " Jiyeon nodded in agreement before letting out a laugh to laugh along with Shin Hye. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

" ANNYEONG! " Hyomin said as soon as she stepped foor in the small coffee shop. " ANNYEONG! " The whole staff greeted her back 

" Yah Shin Hye, Soyeon said I'll be the one to get the coffee. Don't steal my job! " Hyomin said and pouted. 

Eun Hye smacked the arm of the other " For the Millionth time Hyomin, I'm EUN HYE. " Eun Hye explained and gave a small pout. 

Hyomin rubbed the part where Eun Hye smacked her, " yeah sure, the both of you are identical. And Yeah, I'm Just Kidding. " Hyomin voiced out and pouted once again. 

Eun Hye sighed and rolled her eyes " That's the same lame excuse I'm talking about. " she mumbled as Hyomin hugged the offended waitress. " Mianhe, Eun Hye. " Hyomin apologized knowing that Eun Hye don't like being called as Shin Hye. Qri walked in carrying the coffee Soyeon ordered, Hyomin landed a light peck on Eun Hye's forehead as Hyomin get the coffee out of Qri's hand and bowed before going back to their studio

" Eh? What just happened? " Qri questioned the shocked Eun Hye 

" Erm.. I dunno. " Eun Hye muttered as Qri noticed a light pink blush on Eun Hye's cheeks. Qri gave out a goofy smile before coming back to the station where the coffees are blended. 

When no costumers are needed to be served, the whole staff lazily sat infront of the mini bar. " Why am I always referred to as Shin Hye? " Eun Hye asked the other staffs as they thought what to answer for Eun Hye's question. 

" Well, to be honest you really do resemble each other A LOT. " Qri said emphasizing the word a lot as the other staffs nodded in agreement. 

" The last parts of your names are even the same too. " Boram suggested, resulting to the staffs nodding their heads once again. 

" But, won't that make me less unique? " Eun Hye noticed, making the nodding staffs stop moving their heads up and down as they thought of what Eun Hye asked. 

" I didn't noticed that. " Qri voiced out once again. 

" Just because someone looks like you wouldn't make you less unique, Umma. " Hyoyoung stood up from her seat as she back-hugged the waitress. 

" Ne! Look at the girl who first hugged you. " Hwayoung agreed as she proceeded on hugging Eun Hye. 

Eun Hye gave the both of them a smile " Well well, my twins are always open-minded. " Eun Hye said as she ruffled the hairs of the twins, making them broke the hug to fix their hairs. 

Boram laughed heartily as she saw the scene of the Mother and Daughters having a small bonding time, Qri gave a warm smile too as a show of appreciation. Being the two eldest among the group, they understand how this scenery works. 

" Yah, Rambo. " Qri softly called out as Boram answered with a simple hum. 

" Eun Hye and the twins do look a like, you noticed that? " Qri said as Boram nodded in agreement. 

" Unfortunately, if you'll add Shin Hye and Eun Hye together... they look exactly like the twins. " Qri said and Boram nodded once again. 

" I just do hope they'll do fine. " Boram said and its Qri's turn to nod. " We'll be here to support them. " Qri said and as usual, Boram nodded. 

" Oh yeah, Rambo... Do you know that Hyomin pecked Eun Hye's forehead? " Qri revealed as their eyes watched the twins and Eun Hye

" Eh? Really? " Boram softly blurted in disbelief as Qri only nodded.

" Yeah. " Qri simply answered

" Nah, either way.. Hyomin is still Hyomin. " Boram said as the both of them laughed

-------------------------------------------------------------------

OK~ First chap is up ^_^ 

I changed Eun Hye's age though ( 'Cause she's born on 1984 while Shin Hye is born on 1990 O.O ) 

Eun Hye is born on 1993 instead ^^;; 

Ehehehehehhe ^^;;