Her Flashback of Memories

The Unwanted Clone

 

A smiling girl entered with a tray on her possession, its Shin Hye. She’s carrying a bunch of chocolates on sticks which the others assumed that’s what Shin Hye is doing in the kitchen, others and even Eun Hye are blankly staring at her with eyes wide and mouths hung open; they didn’t expected Shin Hye and Eun Hye to meet, only Eun Jung, Soyeon, Jiyeon, and Hyomin had known yet they are amazed.

Shin Hye’s smile soften as she walked towards the twins who were just beside her “clone”, Shin Hye let the twins hold the tray of chocolates as she warmly greeted “ happy Birthday. “ a soft voice escaped her lips. The twins looked at the tray as they saw three chocolates larger than the others. “ The two biggest one are for the both of you. “ Shin Hye explained as the twins took the chocolate. “ But, for whom is the last large one? “ Hyoyoung asking as Shin Hye smiled warmly and looked at Hyomin. “ It’s for that person that makes my best friend happy. “ Shin Hye explained as Hyomin smiled.

Soyeon walked towards Shin  Hye as she offered “ I’ll introduce you to everybody, let’s start? “ Soyeon said as Shin Hye nodded “ Soyeon unnie, wait! “ Hwayoung said as she and Hyoyoung placed the tray full of chocolates on the nearby table. Soyeon and Shin Hye looked at the twins, both staring at them. The twins lightly glomped on Shin Hye as the locked her in a warm hug “ Thank You! “ The twins warmly thanked as the tightened the hug. Eun Hye walked towards the twins as she calmed them down “ Yah, she needs to breathe. “ Eun Hye said before smiling towards the other.

“ Shin Hye, she’s Eun Hye; The virtual umma of the twins. “ Soyeon introduced as Shin Hye nodded.

“ Nice to meet you. “ Shin Hye said before offering a handshake.

“ Nice to meet you too. “ Eun Hye said before taking the hand of the other.

The others are watching from afar as Eun Jung broke their silence

“ Something is unusual but I can’t point my finger on it. “ Eun Jung said as Qri nodded

“ And I thought I am the only one who thinks that way. “ Boram said as she looked at Hyomin and Jiyeon.

 

The day went smoothly as Shin Hye and the others enjoy their companies. Shin Hye is always pulling her sleeve down for an unknown reason yet the others didn’t noticed.

“ Eun Hye, can you kindly be the one to make the coffee for Shin Hye? “ Boram ordered as Qri nodded.

“ Me? “ Eun Hye said as Boram nodded.

“ Well, follow me? “ Eun Hye said as Shin Hye followed her back to the café.

Eun Hye let Shin Hye walked in the shop first before closing and even locking the door.

Shin Hye noticed and asked “ Is there really a need to lock it? “

Eun Hye sighed and walked over the counter to do Shin Hye’s coffee “ I just don’t want Hyomin to barge in. “ Eun Hye answered “ What coffee do you want? “ She added

“ Anything, probably the best coffee you can do? “ Shin Hye said as she let her chin rest on the counter.

“ Do you remember? “ Shin Hye blurted out as Eun Hye shook her head

“ The others told me I got amnesia and my memory isn’t that fixed. “ Eun Hye answered as she continued on making the coffee.

“ But nice bracelet over there. “ Shin Hye said as Eun Hye lightly giggled.

“ I still don’t remember who gave me this yet I’m wearing it every time. “ Eun Hye said as she set the frappuccino  she made for Shin Hye.

“ I see. “ Shin Hye answered as she blended the whip cream and the coffee using the straw.

“ And you have a nice ring. “ Eun Hye pointed at the 2 rings Shin Hye is wearing.

“ Ah, the other one was supposed to be for a special person. “ Shin Hye said “ I was about to offer a marriage. “ She added

“ Ah? Where is this person then? “ Eun Hye asked

“ Involved in an accident. I don’t know if the person still remembers me, that person even hated me before the accident. “ Shin Hye explained before drinking the coffee “ Woah, this is good. “ Shin Hye said as Eun Hye smiled

“ Oh yeah, about Hyomin. “ Shin Hye said as Eun Hye said

“ She likes me, yet I can’t return her feelings. “ Eun Hye answered

“ Hm? “ Shin Hye said while sipping “ Why? “ She followed as she pulled out

“ I still don’t entire know myself. “ Eun Hye said

“ I don’t know where my family is, why they hadn’t looked for me, or if I even have a family from the start. “ She added

“ I see. “ Shin Hye said

“ You know, a lot of people always mistaken me as you. “ Eun Hye said

“ Well, no one tells me that so far. “ Shin Hye replied

“ That’s cause you’re an actress while I’m working here while I’m waiting for modeling offers. “ Eun Hye said

“ Modeling? You’re a model? “ Shin Hye said and stood up, Eun Hye responded with a nod.

“ I see, come on now? I can drink this outside. “ Shin Hye said as Eun Hye nodded and lead the way.

Shin Hye took held of the cup as she walked towards the others outside. Hyomin gave the heart that Shin Hye made to Eun Hye, which is already expected anyway. The twins glomped on Shin Hye which made her slightly regain her balance.

“ Looks like your twins like Shin Hye, glomping on her on the first day they met. “ Jiyeon told Eun Hye as the other only smiled.
“ Can’t do anything about it. “ Eun Hye said

“ YAH, Be careful! She’s holding a coffee. “ Eun Hye reminded the twins.

The twins and Shin Hye sat on the nearby table and chatted instead.

“ The twins sure do look like Shin Hye too. “ Jiyeon said as Eun Hye nodded

“ But if we’ll combine you and Shin Hye the twins are your perfect photo copies. “ Jiyeon said as Eun Hye looked down.

“ Have I Told you I hated Shin Hye? “ Eun Hye said as Jiyeon’s eyes slightly widened and shook her head, she kinda knows but she doesn’t expect that Eun Hye herself would confirm it.

“ Hated? Why? So you don’t hate her now? “ Jiyeon asked

“ That? I don’t know. “ Eun Hye answered

“ You might be confused. Unnie, think of it this night. “ Jiyeon suggested as Eun Hye nodded

“ Sure. “ Eun Hye said as a small smile flashed on her lips

--------------------------------------------------

Night fell and the small group of friends has to apart. They bid each other smiles, goodbyes, and warm hugs. Soyeon would walk together with Boram, Eun Jung and Qri would go home to the small house the both of them owns, Jiyeon and Hyomin decided to go back to their house while Shin Hye, Eun Hye, and the twins decided to walk home together.

“ Oh? The family would walk together? “ Boram said

“ There really is a need for us to give them name tags. “ Eun Jung followed as Hyomin wrapped her arms around Eun Jung and Boram’s shoulders.

“ They’ll do fine. “ Hyomin said as Eun Jung and Boram silently gulped.

“ ALRIGHT! Be safe everyone! “ Soyeon said as the apart.

------------------------------------------------------

“ Have a good sleep! “ Eun Hye said as the twins entered the gate of their house

“ We Will! “ Shin Hye and Eun Hye heard the twins from the inside.

As their surroundings fell silent, Eun Hye sighed. “ Let’s go? “ Eun Hye offered as she started walking, Shin Hye following her a safe distance away.

“ Say, where do you live? ‘’ Shin Hye asked

“ A good distance away from here, I want to live near the twins. “ Eun Hye answered “ You? “ She followed up

“ You don’t have to know. “ Shin Hye said as a chuckle escaped Eun Hye’s lips.

“ Yah! “ Eun Hye simply said

“ I’ll just walk you home then. “ Shin Hye offered as Eun Hye sighed “ Arasso. “ Eun Hye answered

--------------------------------------------------------------

“ We’re here. “ Eun Hye said before stopping in front of a house.

“  I see. “ Shin Hye answered

“ Well then, good night. “ Eun Hye said and Shin Hye waved, she was about to close the gate but something hit her.

“ Wait, where do you live? “ Eun Hye asked as Shin Hye started walking

“ Melion avenue. “ Shin Hye answered and ran away to a safe distance.

“ Wait, what?! THAT WAS THE OPPOSITE PART OF THIS TOWN! “ Eun Hye tried yelling but it’s no use; No Shin Hye can be sighted.

“ Did she really walked me home despite knowing she needs to travel a rather far distance away from here? She don’t even have a car or even a bike with her, does that mean she’ll walk? “ Eun Hye unintentionally mumbled and scoffed, yet a smile was left on her lips.

------------------------------------------------

I entered the house, slightly sweating, immediately locking the door. Mom and Dad weren’t here once again, what to expect anyway? It’s a good thing I’m wearing pants and a shirt this day, the rubber shoes really helped me a lot too;  I Walked rather a distance.

I Turned off all the lights and made my way towards my room. I showered and changed my clothes as soon as I entered, making me feel fresh as I turned my night light off.

The light of the moon directed towards my wrist, resulting to me looking at it. At first I looked at the time but then my gaze fell on the hair clip I have on my wrist and the only bracelet sitting silently on my skin. I just do hope no one noticed me covering my wrist, I don’t really like them to know. It kinda hurts when she told me indirectly that she hates me, I guess it’s the only thing she can remember; her hatred towards me. Why did I even did a stupid move before? I guess she still hates me up to now even though she got amnesia.

My other hand hovered on the bracelet and the two rings.

 

I still love you…

Despite that fact….

That you can’t remember how I’m part of your past….

And now I’m just your unwanted clone.

--------------------------------------------------------

OHOOOOOOOOO WHAT IS THIS?! 

WHAT IS HAPPENING?! 

Ehehehehehhee wink

We all know who's pov is the last part

OH MY GOD I wrote somehow long .-. 

ACHIEVEMENT! xD cool

Comments are appreciated ^_^ I just do hope this chapter isn't boring xD