Chapter 8

An Abyss of Passion

Through the window, a woman was intently watching the couple leave. She was wide awake the whole entire time. She wondered who the mysterious young man who left with Tiffany was.

...

As she walked in her room, she saw Boa who was inside fixing the room, and folding clothes for her before going to bed. She wondered if she knew anything about him at all.

"Do you know who that young man who left with Tiffany was?" she asked.

"I-I don't know what you are talking about"

"Don't lie. I know you saw them walk away. Now tell me who he was"

 

"*Sigh* .. He is Kim Taeyeon"

 

"Kim Taeyeon !? Since when was he here?"

"He had arrived yesterday night, when Tiffany was coming back home from visiting her mother's tomb. Isn't he handsome?"

"Handsome? I don't know, I don't see it" she plainly replied.

"Well that's too bad, because he is soo~ hot. He is just like his dad"

 

The woman then felt tense upon hearing the last sentence. She tried to avoid it by changing the topic.

"Have you seen my husband? Do you know if he's here?"

Tiffany's dad would always leave the house at early morning, and then return late at night. He would usually come back close to the time that everyone in the house would be sleeping. Especially Tiffany.

"Oh, yeah, he's already here. He's in the guest's room. He asked me to fix it, because he said that he would be sleeping there" Boa said, as she left the woman there alone in the room.

 

-

Tiffany's dad was just about to sleep and rest, but then the woman had appeared inside the room complaining to him.

"Why won't you sleep in the room?"

"Because I don't feel like it"

"....  I can't believe you are still mad at me after every explanation that I gave you about Kim Young Kwang"

"Oh please, you may have all the right reasons with that bastard, but what I find rediculous is the explanation you gave me about the contract you wanted to make with him!!"

"And what other reasons should I give you since that is the truth!?"

"I'm not sure ... that is why I went to see Ha Young to tell her that I did not agree on the new contract about the company's processor"

"Haha, let's see ... why is it that are you denying to accept something that may become of some benefit to you?"

"WHY IS IT THAT YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND THE FACT THAT I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE KIMS!?!?"

"Oh really!? Well in that case, go tell Tiffany that yourself!!" 

Mr. Hwang was left speechless. He didn't know what she was talking about.

"Hahaha, where do you think she is at, at this precise moment?"

Mr. Hwang gave her a questioning look.

"I don't where exactly  ... But I do know that she is with Kim Taeyeon."

This shocked Mr. Hwang.

"Do you remember him? The son of Hyun Joong & Ha Young Kim?"

Mr. Hwang was too shocked to respond. He could not believe what he was hearing. Is this true? ... His precious daughter was in the company of the son of his enemy.  (Not company as in building, but as 'being together with' type of company  >3>)

"Think about it" was all that the woman said before leaving a dumpfounded Mr. Hwang.

 

-

-

 

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon were roaming around the quiet streets at night. They had stopped walking soon after and sat at a bench at a nearby park.

"It's incredible how this village hasn't changed much over the past years. It's looks practically the same as when I left " Taeyeon said.

He then turned to look at Tiffany, and notice her staring at him.

"It's almost as if time hasn't even passed"

Tiffany shook her head as a response.

"No, but many things sure have happened"

"I imagine that. To me it's like time itself has stopped. Maybe it's because while I was overseas, I didn't know anything about the village. Or of the people who live in it." 

Taeyeon gazed his eyes on Tiffany's, trying to convey something to her.

"My mother has been my only connection with the village, and she never told me anything"

"Maybe it's because you didn't care to ask about anyone any more"

"At the beginning I did, but I never received any answers. Soon enough, I stopped"

This somewhat confused Tiffany.

"Well that's weird, the same thing happened to Yuri. He wrote you a bunch of letters, in which I had actually sent my regards to you. But when he noticed that there were no response, well .. he also stopped writing."

Now Taeyeon was confused.

"Are you sure?"

Tiffany only bobbed her head to nod in reponse.

"I even came to think that you didn't want to know anything about us anymore. That you were probably mad at me" she continued.

"Now why would I be mad at you?"

"I don't know, because ... *sigh* how ever it may seem, they took you away because of me"

 

-Flashback-

 

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm running away from my home, I'm not going back, and I don't think I'll be around the village"

"Are you crazy!!!"

"Not really, but I was hoping that you would go along with me. I know that your father already knows the news about both your mother and my father, and also about how they had an affair. But that has nothing to do with us. I plan to runaway from all of that and escape from all of this. I just wish you would come with me, that way, I will not regret any of this and still stay together with you"

Tiffany hesitated at first but later decided to go along with the plan.

 

-End Of Flashback

 

 

"Hahaha, how is it possible that we came up with the most craziest stuff at such a young age?"

They both ended up laughing at the thought.

"Haha, it really was a nonsense"

".. To your mom it wasn't. Because that 'nonsense' made it possible to take you away, for MANY years."

Silence over took Taeyeon, thinking about what happened.

" .... yes, you're right, many years"

Then Tiffany thought of something.

"Why did you decide to come back?"

"Because .. I missed my hometown, and it urged me to talk with my mother to-"

Soon another woman joined them when she noticed Taeyeon from afar.

"Hello Taeyeon, it is great to see you again" 

Both Tiffany and Taeyeon looked up to see who the voice belonged to.

 

 

Tiffany then balled up her fist in anger.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

Well, here is another chapter  :D

I'm sorry again for updating late

I have no excuses, I know and I apologize for that 

But here is a something that I stumbled upon, just for you:

 

379199_587474604614436_1785952996_n.jpg

 

tumblr_mfncukyZ3f1qb3g81o1_500.jpg

 

Hahaha ByunTae  XD

Thanks for reading  :D

Sincerely,

 

Soshi9_4ever

 

Bye-bye _(^-^)/

 

07/20/2013

15:13:09