Chapter 3

An Abyss of Passion

Taeyeon and Tiffany rode of the mansion and into the sand filled road with the horse. They didn't plan to go back home. They didn't even think about anything else, except escape from their parents demands and live together. They didn't want to be separated from each other, no one was allowed to separate them, and their own parents were no exception.

They didn't know where exactly they were going to, but they didn't care. Nothing would stop them.

In the road, Taeyeon saw a figure of someone, but didn't know who. Once he was close enough, he almost ran over the person and abruptly stopped the horse. This made the horse to stop rapidly and stand on its hind legs while it neighed. Tiffany held tightly on to Taeyeon waist, and Taeyeon tried to control horse. Once the horse was composed it stood back again on four legs and let out a huff.

The person, shocked, fell to the floor, still stunned because she almost saw her life flash before her eyes. 

Taeyeon got of the horse to see who the person was. He then noticed that it was Jessica who had been walking on the road in the night sky.

"What are you doing? Are you crazy. I almost ran over you! !" Taeyeon yelled, but then sighed once he knew that Jessica was fine.

"Anyway, what are you doing out in the road at this hour?"

Jessica soon came back to reality and composed herself. She got of the ground and brushed off the dirt that was applied to her clothes when she fell. Once she had brushed the clothes off and well composed, she responded back to Taeyeon.

"I should be asking you the same thing. Anyway, I was on my way back to my aunt's house after picking some herbal leaves that she send me to pick. But what are you two doing out on the road at this hour?"Jessica asked once she noticed Tiffany behind Taeyeon's back trying to get off the horse.

"Tae tae, help me~!" Tiffany called out to Taeyeon. She was struggling to get of the animal, but failed to because the horse was to tall for her, and she had never mounted one.

Taeyeon turned around and noticed Tiffany struggle to get off. He went to Tiffany and hold her waist to help her off. Tiffany blushed at the sudden skinship, but managed to get off and calm herself before Taeyeon could see her.

Taeyeon interlaced their fingers and walked back to Jessica. Tiffany once again blushed and the sudden skinship. When Jessica saw Tiffany blush, she then smirked and was confirmed that Tiffany had feelings towards Taeyeon. When she first met Tiffany, she was a bit suspicious, but just didn't have enough proof about it, so she shrugged off the thought. Now it was clear to her.

"So, what are you TWO doing out at this hour~?" Jessica asked emphasizing the word 'two'. She then diverted she gaze towards the interlaced hand. Taeyeon confused at what she was looking at, followed her gaze and noticed that she was looking at their hands. He quickly released Tiffany's hand and blushed. Tiffany on the other hand, was disappointed that he let go of her hand.

Jessica saw Taeyeon blush and Tiffany frown of disappointment, and smirked. 

After moments of silence, Jessica was soon bored and coughed to get back their attention. Both Tiffany and Taeyeon turned their heads toward Jessica.

"You still haven't answered my question. What are you two doing out in the road at this hour?" Jessica once again asked, confused as to why they were out of their homes.

"Well, we're running away from home, because our parents are trying to separate us, and we really don't want that" Taeyeon answered Jessica's question.

"Do you know of any place we can stay for the night, it seems we can't go anymore forward and we don't know where to stay, so could you please help us here~?"Taeyeon pleaded.

"There's actually a cave nearby, you can probably stay there for the night and then you can continue to search for a place to stay at" 

"Thanks"

"No problem"

Taeyeon and Tiffany went back to the horse. Taeyeon helped Tiffany get on and then he went up by himself. This time he made sure he was behind Tiffany to make sure she won't  fall incase they had to abruptly stop again.

"Thanks again for the help, we'll come back some day and visit you" Taeyeon thanked greatly toward Jessica.

"Your welcome" Jessica smiled toward the other two.

Taeyeon and Tiffany soon waved toward Jessica saying goodbye, and Jessica waved back.

-

-

Once they had arrived at the cave, both of them got off, but Taeyeon still had to help Tiffany get off the horse and Tiffany would always blush at the sudden contact.

Taeyeon got the blanket out of a sack in the horse that he had prepared. He walked over toward Tiffany and sat near her. He gently pulled the blanket over Tiffany's shoulders to keep her warm as he suddenly got up again.

"Where are you going?" Tiffany asked both confused as to where he was going and scared because she didn't want to be left alone.

Taeyeon stopped for a moment only to answer her question " Gather material to make a fire to help keep us warm". He then continued his walk again.

-

-

When Taeyeon had returned, he saw Tiffany shivering with cold. The cave was hollow and really cold. When Taeyeon saw this, he immediately started preparing the fire to help ease Tiffany's shivering.

When he finally prepared the fire, he went back to Tiffany and sat next to her to cuddle close together. Tiffany blushed, but nonetheless, Taeyeon's body helped her warm up. She closed her eyes and snuggle close to his embrace to feel more of  his warmth.

Soon, Tiffany fell asleep in Tayeon's arms. Taeyeon turned his head toward Tiffany, and saw her sleeping peacefully. She looked like an angel who gleamed in the darkness in his eyes. He couldn't look away as he soon found himself stuck staring at her beautiful features. He leaned his face closer towards her. His face only inches apart from her.

Tiffany suddenly stirred in her sleep and caused Taeyeon to come back to reality and back away shocked. He madly blushed as he realized what he almost did.

'What am I doing? Where only kids. But why do I suddenly feel this beating from my heart. It's constantly beating rapidly. What is wrong with me.' He thought. He then turned back to look at Tiffany to see if she had awoken. He sighed in relief when he saw Tiffany still sleeping peacefully in his embrace.

He then caressed her face and removed any unnecessary hair from her face. He smiled sweetly as he just stared at her.

Then, it hit him, like a smack on the face. He, Kim Taeyeon, best friend of Tiffany Hwang, was in love with her. He finally understood his feelings for her. He smiled and fixed his position again to lean his head on top of Tiffany's head that was resting on his shoulders. He closed his eye and enjoyed the closeness that was between the two.

Tiffany opened her eyes feeling a little thirsty and noticed the position she was in.

"Umm ... Taeyeon?" whispered Tiffany. Taeyeon heard her and sat himself straight to look at her in the eyes.

"Yes? Do you need anything?"

"Umm..  I'm  uh .... a bit ... thirsty"

"Oh, ok hang on, I brought water with me'' Taeyeon said as he stood up and went to the horse to get one of the water of bottles that he brought to give to Tiffany.

water-bottles.jpg

He then went back and handed her a blue container that was filled with water.

"Here, drink"

"Thanks"

Tiffany drank a few ounces of water so that she won't waste that much.

"Better now?" asked Taeyeon once he noticed Tiffany put the container down.

Tiffany nodded as a response and closed the container and gave it back to Taeyeon.

"Good then, lets sleep for now and wake up tomorrow to look for a place to stay"

"Ok" Tiffany responded.

Taeyeon then got up and went towards the horse to put the container back and got a big sleeping bag out. He went back to Tiffany and laid it next to her. "Sleep here, I'll sleep over there" Taeyeon said as he pionted at a flat rock. He stood  up, but was stopped when Tiffany held his wrist.

"Please stay with me ... I'm scared" Tiffany said as she looked down blushing and embarrassed.

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany and smiled at her sweetly before he could respond back.

"Arasso, arasso .. come, let's sleep" Taeyeon said as he laid down next to Tiffany and took Tiffany in his embrace. They snuggled close to each other and soon drifted of to sleep.

 


I am deeply sorry for not updating these past few weeks, I feel so guilty now T^T

I'm soooooo sorrrrrrryyyyy  DX

I'll try to update whenever I can, but I've so busy reading other fics, they are really good~ T^T

I am deeply sorry again, I apologize for updating really late

Please comment, I love reading them, that's actually what made me feel so guilty for not updating once I read them again, ... SORRY ~!! T-T

Sincerely,

Soshi9_4ever