Chapter 7

An Abyss of Passion

 

That night, Taeyeon was tossing and turning in his bed. He found himself unable to fall asleep. His mind still full of a certain person, as he reminisced  the moment that they first encountered each other. He turned from left to right, trying to fall asleep, but soon found it useless, as he knew that it was impossible. He turned his body to lay flat on the bed, and stare at the blank ceiling.

"*sigh* ...  Why is it that you are always in my mind no matter how hard I try to forget you?"

 

He closed his eyes as he remembered the event that happened during the day.

 

-Flashback-

 

Taeyeon was walking along the streets of the village, until he saw two familiar figures chatting together. He approached them, and saw that Jessica took notice of his presence. Tiffany whom still had her back faced towards him didn't know he was behind her, until Jessica soon started to mumble a few words to her and then forcing her to turn around and face Taeyeon. 

Taeyeon was a bit happy to be able to see her face. He would always love to see her eye-smile whenever he had the chance. Tiffany backed up a bit when she noticed she was a bit close to Taeyeon.

Jessica had then initiated the talk, and in her own secretive way, tried to figure out if Taeyeon had really not know whom they were. Throughout the small investigation Jessica did for him, Taeyeon would always steal small glances at Tiffany, while making sure that no one would notice.

Tiffany was slowly dying on the inside of embarrassment. She wanted to leave very soon. She tried to end the conversation, but Jessica was persistent, and Taeyeon didn't mind, as long as he could still be able to see her. 

 

"No, no, no"Tiffany said, as she wanted to get away from Taeyeon as soon as possible.

Taeyeon gave her a confusing and disapproving look.

"We actually have many thing to do and we're in a hurry, so lets go Jess"

"What? Why? and Where?" Jessica said as she gave Tiffany a confusing look.

"You know exactly where, so don't play dump ok. Come on, hurry up, we're in a rush" Tiffany said as she started dragging Jessica away from Taeyeon.

Taeyeon smiled as he soon realized what was going on.

Tiffany then stopped a few feet away, and looked back at Taeyeon.

"It was nice meeting you again, Taeyeon"

"Have a nice day" Taeyeon replied as he showed her a smile.

Tiffany turned around quickly to hide her blush and started to drag Jessica to who-knows-where.

...

As Taeyeon stands there and watches the two disappear from his sight, he thought that Tiffany's actions were rather .... 'cute'.

 

-End Of Flashback-

 

He smiles at the thought of the 'cute' Tiffany. He knows and can't deny, that even after the many long years they had spent away from each other, he still had feelings for her. He then remembered the moment he first encountered Tiffany on his first day at the village. He remembers how he told her that he didn't remember her at all, when it was all lies. He tried to understand how Tiffany would have felt at that moment, and soon he felt guilty.

 

He felt the need to apologize to her. He shouldn't have acted that way towards her at all, but he couldn't help it. He sighed a defeated sigh, as he got up and put on appropriate clothes for the outdoors.

 

He quietly sneaked out of his house and headed towards Tiffany's house. 

 

-

-

 

Once he arrived at Tiffany's house, since he remembered which window was Tiffany's, he threw little pebbles on it to get the said person's attention. After a few more attempts, the lights to the room , and then followed by Tiffany's face that peered through the curtains. She looked at the person's face, wondering who could've been tapping her window at late at night. She was a bit surprised to see Taeyeon waving at her while giving her a smile.

She unlocked her window and softly yelled at Taeyeon, making sure not to wake anybody.

 

"What are you doing here!?"

"Come down, I want to talk to you"

 

She sighed and complied to his request.

 

 

 

As Tiffany walked outside the house, she looked around to see where Taeyeon was at.

 He finally showed himself, appearing behind a tree.

 

"Good evening Tiffany" he said with a smile.

"Good evening" she replied a bit coldly.

 

"Ouch ... a bit cold aren't we? Does it bother you that I have come to see you? If you want, I could go back the same way that I came from"

 

"No! It's just that it surprises me to see you here" she said.

 

"I came here to invite you to take a walk with me around town a bit, and then by the plaza. I know it's great place to talk ... and to remember old times. After all, that's where you, Yuri, and I always sat at all the time when we were kids, right?"

 

Tiffany then crossed her arms in anger after hearing what he said.

 

"It's weird that you actually remember that !"

 

He then felt guilty again, and tried to explain himself.

 

"Tiffany, I'm sorry. I was wrong in making you believe that I didn't recognize you at all ...  Do you forgive me?" He said as he showed her 'the puppy dog look' to make her forgive him.

"Then ... you really did remember me?"

"How could I forget you?"

 

A small smile formed in Tiffany's lips after hearing that.

"To be honest, when I saw you, you really surprised me .. Do you know why?" he asked.

She shook her head, while waiting for his response, still smiling.

 

" Because ... You are much more beautiful than I had imagined."

This made Tiffany blush at the sudden compliment she had just received.

 

"I-I'm sure that in the U.S, you had many beautiful women surround you"

"Well .. yes, but none of them compare to you"

 

Tiffany could not stop herself from smiling and blushing hearing everything Taeyeon was telling her.

 

"Well then .. do you accept my offer or not?" 

 

"Yes, I accept"

 

Taeyeon extended his hand out for Tiffany, waiting for her to take a hold of. She gladly took the hand as the started walking in the night sky, away from the house, and into a wonderful evening walk between the two of them.

 

 

 


 

7th Chapter done  !!!   :D

 

I know it's a bit short, but I tried  >3>

 

Anywho ... thanks for reading everyone  ^-^

 

P.S :   HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO THE BEAUTIFUL JESSICA (ICE PRINCESS) JUNG SOOYEON!!!!  XD

 

 

Bye-Bye  ~!!   _(^ヮ^)/

 

04/19/2013

18:56:27