Chapter 4

An Abyss of Passion

The next morning

Taeyeon's mother and Tiffany's father had awoken and realized that their children were missing. They sent many employees to search for them. None of them had luck, and returned back empty handed. Their parents were now infuriated.

-

-

Meanwhile ...

Taeyeon was the first to awaken. He slowly opened his eyes and blinked once, twice and then then three times to adjust his vision to the sun's bright light. Taeyeon felt something heavy around his right arm and turned his face to see what it was. He was then greeted by Tiffany's soft pale and angelic face that shone from the sun's rays.

He gently removed Tiffany from him and got up and went towards the horse. He took out some food the prepared to eat and share with Tiffany. Tiffany stirred in her sleep and slowly opened her eyes, she blinked a few times to adjust to the light. She squinted her eyes still unable to clearly see her surroundings. She then saw a figure approaching her and squinted her eyes more to get a better view of the person. Once she saw who the person was, she smiled and called out the person's name. "Taetae~!!"

"Morning sleepyhead. Did you have a good night sleep?"Tayeon asked.

Tiffany vigorously nodded her head and smiled at him. Taeyeon silently laughed at Tiffany's cuteness and then handed her some food.

"Here eat this"

"Thanks" Tiffany said as she showed once again her eye smiles to Taeyeon. Taeyeon blushed at the sight and turned around to avoid looking at Tiffany in the eyes.

"You welcome. Come on hurry up, we need to leave and look for a place to stay at"

"Ok"

-

-

Once they had finished their breakfast, they made their way to a river that was near the cave and washed their face and bodies and refreshen themselves. As soon as they were refreshed, they got on the horse and made way to look for a place to stay at.

On their way, they saw some guards searching around the village and in the roads. They stopped and try to hide behind some bushes and trees to get away from the guards.

"They are looking for us Tae. What do we do now?" asked Tiffany in a low whisper, scared to get caught.

"I don't know, but we certainly can not get caught yet" Taeyeon whispered. A drop of sweat fell from his face as he was looking at the guards and watching their motions to see an opening to get away.

Soon, he saw that the guards had left an open space and he dashed through with the horse. the guards spotted them and ran towards them to try to stop them.

The horse galloped through the road and soon, they were in the village. As Taeyeon passed through many other people, he made a turn and dashed through it.

Out of no where, a guard popped out, surprising Taeyeon, trying to catch them. Taeyeon then made a quick turn and managed to escape the guard.

As he made many dashes and quick turns through the busy streets of the village, many other guards had made attempts to catch them.

As he was near the exit, to leave the village, this time, from above, a guard dropped down, from a building that was not too high and landed on the horse's back, surprising the other two, along with the horse, whom neighed at the sudden weight and stood on its hind legs.

The guard held on tight to the children along to the lash of the horse to make sure no one fell off. When the horse dropped down on to four legs and calmed down, the guard then got off the horse and held on to Taeyeon and Tiffany, making sure neither of them would escape.

As soon as the other guards caught up, they each took Taeyeon and Tiffany to the other parents and bring them back to their home, not caring to hear Taeyeon's demands to put him down or any threat that he threw at them.

-

-

As soon as the guards found both Taeyeon and Tiffany, they took them to their designated house. Taeyeon kept struggling to brake free from the grasps of the guards, but to no avail, they held on to him tightly.

When they had finally arrived at Taeyeon's mansion, Taeyeon's mother appeared before them and ordered the guards to leave them alone.

When they were alone, Mrs. Kim looked at Taeyeon with a spiteful look in her eyes. She took a few steps closer towards him and stopped in front of him to look at him in the eye. Taeyeon on the other hand avoided his mother's glare and looked away. Feeling disrespect from her son, Mrs. Kim was now frustrated and swung her hand right across his face and slapped him, sending Taeyeon's face to swing to his side and fall to the ground at the sudden impact.

"How dare you do this to me!! You wouldn't have been like this if you never had socialized with those Hwangs!! I can't stand to see this going on. That is why I decided to take you to America and raise you until you learn proper respect !" Mrs. Kim said and soon left him to prepare her luggage and ordered the maids to prepare Taeyeon's luggage as well.

Taeyeon was left in the living room, wide-eyed, stunned and shocked as his mother revealed the news to him. It took a while for his brain to process the information. He finally understood the situation he was in and started dashing towards the front door and try to escape, again. 

But as soon as he opened the door, two guards were blocking his path and pulled him up over their shoulders. Taeyeon struggle to escape their grasps and run away, but they held him firmly.

They soon stopped in front of a car and set Taeyeon inside. By that time, Mrs. Kim had finished packing and the maids had Taeyeon's luggage prepared.

Mrs. Kim boarded the car and the chauffeur along with the maids put the luggage in the back of the car.

Once everything was set, the chauffeur went inside the car. But before he could start the engine, Taeyeon opened the door and ran away from the car. Mrs. Kim just sat there without caring. Taeyeon ran, but was stopped again when a guard carried him back to the car and then sat himself in the car.

Taeyeon was in between his mother and a guard. He could not escape and was forced to go to another country.

The chauffeur then started the engine and drove off to the airport. But in the shadows, someone saw what happened and ran away to alert Tiffany.

-

-

Tiffany was brought to her mansion and was scolded by her father. She ran to her room and cried her heart out. Her nanny saw her and tried to console her, but nevertheless, Tiffany told her to leave her alone. She wanted to be alone and just cry until she would probably fall asleep.

Later on, she heard a knock in her window and stood up to see who it was. She hoped to see Taeyeon was the one who was outside and had come to console her, but as soon as she looked outside she frowned once she saw who it was.

Yuri was panting, and was out of breath. He ran to her house to warn Tiffany what he saw.

"Tiffany, Taeyeon is leaving the country right now!"

Tiffany was shocked and had her eyes wide-eyed once she heard what Yuri had told her.

"What!? Are you sure?"

"I'm positive"

"How do you know?"

"I saw him being dragged and forced inside a car and was taken to the airport with his mother"

Once Tiffany heard that, she grabbed a bed sheet and tied it to the nearest thing to support her. She climbed down the sheet and landed on the ground.

"Lets go" she said.

Luckily, her house was much closer to the sandy and rocky road that lead to the airport and could maybe stop Taeyeon from leaving before it was too late.

-

-

Tiffany and Yuri ran through the rocky road to look for a car passing by.

Once Tiffany saw a car coming by, she stood in the middle of the road and hoped that the car would stop before she could get hurt.

Thankfully, it did.

"Why did you stop? What is going on?" asked Mrs. Kim once she noticed that they had stopped for no reason.

"There is a kid in the middle of the road, blocking our way" informed the chauffeur

Mrs. Kim rolled down the car window to see who it was and soon had a disgusted look in her eyes when she saw who it was.

"Get out of our way now!"

"No!" Tiffany said

"Tiffany, are you crazy? Get out of there now!" Yuri said. He was worried and scared something might happen to her.

"I'm not going to move! I won't let Taeyeon leave"

"That doesn't mean you can stand in the middle of the road and try to kill yourself" Taeyeon this time said. He saw Tiffany in front of the car.

By that time another car had arrived behind the car Taeyeon was in and two guards stepped out. One of them went over and took Tiffany away from the middle of the road. The other tried to hold Yuri from doing anything.

Taeyeon tried to get out and help, but was held tightly by the guard that was accompanying them.

"TIFFANY!!"

"TAEYEON"

Both Tiffany and Taeyeon screamed the other's name.

"TIFFANY, I PROMISE I'LL COME BACK"

"TAEYEON!!!"

And then the car left and Tiffany looked ahead of the road to see it disappear from her sight.

-

-

12 Years Later (Tiffany, Yuri, Jessica, and Taeyeon would now be 22)

Tiffany was walking down the streets of the village.

Every man that saw her, wanted to have her for themselves. Her slim waist, curved body, milky- white skin, beautiful eyes and many other features of her, was every man's definition of a 'perfect girl'. She was known as one of the 'goddess of the village' in the eyes of the men. But she was known as a to the women. She was envied by many of the women in the village. The rumor had spread about her mother running away with another man, and many thought that she was the same as her. Though not many believed in that, and were kind enough to ignore those rumors.

Tiffany was on her way to the funeral to go visit her mothers' grave that they had made. She had many discussions with her father about making a grave for her mother. Mr. Hwang would always deny it and she would end up crying. But one day, Mr. Hwang finally complied to her desires and made a grave for his wife so that Tiffany had at least a place to visit her mother at and 'talk' to her. By this time, Mr. Hwang had already remarried someone whom Tiffany was not fond of.

Tiffany walked inside the cemetery and stopped in front of her mother's grave. A single tear escaped her eyes, but she wiped it off.

"Hi mom, good to see you again.You know .... I really miss you here. Dad's new wife is a greedy person, who married him for money. I tried telling him, but he won't listen. He's blinded by a need of love mom. I wish you were here to help me, console me, take care of me, and be by my side whenever I needed you" Tiffany said as she started crying. Her tears were like an endless river that would never stop.

She 'talked' to her mother and told many things that she wanted to tell her and about many things that were in her mind even those that were troubling her.

She had been 'talking' with her mother's grave until the sun started setting and the sky grew dark. She wiped her eyes from any remaining tears and got up.

"Well ...  I'll see you again some other time mom. I promise I'll try to visit you more often." She said. She looked at her mother's grave one last time before she would leave.

" Well then, bye mom".

She kiss her palm and placed it on the grave, as if she was kissing her mother. She waved goodbye and started walking back to her home.

-

-

Around in the streets of the village, it was somewhat quiet, but there were still some people walking around and chatting with each other.

Tiffany was walking near a bus stop that dropped people off. The bus stop was really near her house, so she would always encounter new people who would visit the village.

Soon a bus stopped and out came a not so tall, but muscular man. He held his luggage in his hands looked around the place to reminisce anything that he would remember.

"Wow, it still hasn't changed one bit huh?...  I sure miss this place" The man said as he inhaled the fresh air and exhaled it out. He smiled at the memories he had of the village and of the friends he left behind.

The man then turned around to start walking, but stopped in his tracts as he noticed a woman walk towards his way. She was looking to the sides and stared at the people. She didn't know where she was going or if there was anyone was in front of her, until she bumped into a person.

"oof" both persons' said, as they crashed into each other. They fell to the ground, landing on their butts.

"oww" they both said, as they rubbed their bottom from the sore landing.

The man was the first to stand up and stretched out his arm to the other person. Tiffany saw the hand and accepted the help without looking at the person in the eyes.

"Thanks" she said as she brushed off the dust from her clothing without looking at the other person.

She finally turned around to look fully at the person in the eye and widened her eyes to see who it was. Both of them were surprised, but the man held in his surprise more to himself and to look more composed.

"Taeyeon!?" Tiffany finally said.

"Taeyeon ! It is you, isn't it?" Tiffany said as she smiled in excitement to finally see her childhood friend. She hugged him in delight and was smiling nonstop.

Taeyeon wanted to hug her back, but held it in and just ended up pushing her back.

Tiffany was confused by his actions and looked at him in the eye.

Taeyeon just stared at her blankly, showing no emotions at all. Until he finally voiced out a question.

"Do I know you?"

Tiffany was shocked and surprised. She would have never expected this to happen.

 


I am terribly sorry again DX

I got distracted many fics and wanted to read. T^T

Sorry again for being late D':

I hope this mekes up for being late T_T

Sincerely,

Soshi9_4ever