Chapter 1

An Abyss of Passion

On a warm sunny day, the village is having a festival. Kids running, jumping, dancing, while the adults chat, couples enjoying their time and each other. But far away from all that, in giant mansion, with a big garden, are three kids running, chasing each other and having fun.

 

 


pineapple-maze.jpg

"aaaaaahhh hahahaha" screamed little Tiffany, full of joy and laughter. She and her friends, Yuri and Taeyeon, are playing in the garden running around and chase each other in the giant maze that they enjoyed being in. They never got lost in it, they had memorized the pattern of the maze to know the entrance and the exit. The mansion was close to a waterfall, that flowed peacefully and gently behind the house and around the village.

"*huff* let's go to the waterfall and freshen up our bodies *huf*" Yuri who loved to swim suggested to the other two. "Sure" said both Taeyeon and Tiffany at the same time.

-

-

dsc_2279.jpg

 

Once they were there, they took off their shoes and clothes, revealing their swimming clothes. (of course they wont go in , now would they? hahaha) Before they could go in, Tiffany noticed a girl and walked toward her.

 

"Annyeong, would you like to swim with us?" asked Tiffany cheerfully, showing her eye-smiles. Yuri the mischievious one, threw a small rock at the little girl. The girl winced and tried to block it, while Yuri and Teayeon laughed together. 

Tiffany saw this and turned around and glared at them. " It wasn't me it was Taeyeon"said Yuri. "Liar it was you" exclaimed Taeyeon. The girl soon ran away leaving the trio behind. " WAIT DON"T GO~~!!" exclaimed little Tiffany as soon as she saw the girl leave. She sighed at what had just happenedand turned to face her frinds with a glare.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?"yelled little Tiffany, accusing her friend for throwing a rock at the girl.

"So she could leave, duh~!!" said little Taeyeon.

"Don't you know that she's the niece of the witch of the village?" questioned little Yuri.

"Well then, lets see if she doesn't accuse you to her, AND TURNS YOU TWO INTO FROGS" yelled little TIffany at both little Taeyeon and Yuri.

Both Taeyeon and Yuri gulped at the thought and were scared for their lives and ran toward the waterfall. "BOOOO~!!!!" exclaimed little Tiffany and soon both Taeyeon and Yuri jumped in the water and started swimming leaving little Tiffany laughing at her two friends.

 

-

-

Hwang Residence

1276252312Tw4s1k.jpg

 

Little Tiffany found her mother with her favorite nanny cooking, and preparing food for a party that they had planned for that night.

 

"Hi mommy" smiled little Tiffany, as she ran to her mother and hugged her tightly. "Hi honey" said Tiffany's mother. As they let go, Tiffany's mother examined her daughter and saw that she was slightly dirty with smudges of dirt in her little dress. "Where have you been? Don't tell me that you were playing with Taeyeon and Yuri out in the garden?"asked her mother lovingly and she caressed her cheek and gave her a small kiss on her forehead.

Tiffany embarrassed, hid her blush from her mother and tried to calm herself. Both her mother and her nanny giggled at how cute Tiffany was acting. After calming herself down, Tiffany asked her mother, " Is it ok if I invite Taeyeon and Yuri to tonights' party?". Her mother looked at the nanny, then faced Tiffany again and crouched down to the level of her daughter. "Aww~, but honey today is a party for only adults to celebrate your fathers' company joining together with the Kim's company" Tiffany's mother said, "Pleeeeaaaassssseeeee~~ mommy!! If they don't come, I'm going to get really bored here~!!!"Tiffany pleaded to her mother. "But -", "Pleeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeeee~~~~!!!!!!*pout*"

"*sigh* ok fine, but as long as you don't make a ruckus, ok?", her mother had said with defeat. As soon as Tiffany heard this, she jumped with joy and hugged her mother."Thank you mommy".

"But first lets get you cleaned up and dress you, to make you look gorgeous for tonight", Tiffany's mother turned to the nanny and told her to get her ready. Before she could go, Tiffany said, " But you have to get ready for tonight and look pretty for tonight too, mommy~!", "You know what?, You're absolutely right, so let go and get ourselves ready, ok?".

Tiffany, along with her mother and nanny went upstairs gleefully, to get ready for tonight leaving, the food to be finished by the other maids.

-

-

Kim Residence

Mansion-luxury-home-large--house-tricked

 

"Please mother, let me go~!!" Taeyeon begged his mother. "No, you can't go because the party is not a kids party" Taeyeon's mother sternly replied. "But Tiffany invited me to tonight party, and Yuri is also going to be there~" " I don't care if the whole entire village kids are going, but you are not attending the party".

 

Soon, Taeyeon's dad came and saw his wife and son discussing. "What's the matter?" he asked. "Mother won't let me go to the party, but Tiffany had already invited me to go~", this time Taeyeon went to his father and tried to convince him. "Well, if Tiffany already invited you to the party, then I see nothing wrong with you coming along".

Taeyeon jumped with joy. "But first go get ready, you don't want to look all dirty at the party now do you?", Taeyeon nodded and ran to his room to take a shower and get ready for tonight. 

"Why are you always complying to his needs? Don't spoil him!" Taeyeaon's mother sternly said.

"Leave it, its just a party, and no I'm not spoiling him" Taeyeon's father replied back.

-

-

At The Party

The Hwang's greeted the Kim's and shook hands. "Why don't you go and play in the garden, but pleae try not to get dirty~!" Tiffany's mother said to both Taeyeon and Tiffany, who agreed and complied to her commands.

While the adults went back to the living room and chatted with the other adults, Taeyeon and Tiffany headed to the garden to play. As soon as they got there, Yuri had arrived and greeted them.

"Yuri~!! , I thoght you weren't going to come" Tiffany said happily. 

"Well, as you can see, i did~" Yuri said arrogantly. Taeyeon then rolled his eyes at his friends' childishness.

-

-

The trio played together for hours, until they had to leave.

Soon, Yuri's guardian found him and scolded him for sneeking out of the house. They excused themselves and apoligized for any incovinience.

Taeyeon's parents also excused themselves and started to head to the car and leave.

-

-

Tiffany's mother tucked Tiffany to bed and gave her a goodnight kiss, but before she could leave, Tiffany asked, " Mommy, have you ever heard of the witch that lives in the village?". "Why do you ask honey?" questioned her mother. "Well, this afternoon, Taeyeon, Yuri and I went to the waterfall, and met this girl, whom they said was the niece of the witch".

Tiffany's mother was shocked to hear this, but soon replied.

"Well, witches don't exist, and the lady at the village is a healer, who heals people using herbs and other plants" said Tiffany's mother.

"So, she's a nice person?" asked Tiffany.

"Yes, she is, everything you heard about her were rumors made in the village. People may think and talk what they want, but don't let that bother you ok?"

"Yes mommy"

" Ok, good night and have sweet dreams darling"

"You too mommy, Goodnight"

Tiffany's mother soon left and turned the lights to Tiffany's room off and left the peacefully sleeping Tiffany to rest for another day to come.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi there, first chapter done, i know its lame. :(

Hope you enjoyed reading this, even though it was badly made. 

Please do comment and subscribe, if not, i won't force you to :(

 

Also, sorry for any grammar mistakes, I wrote in a rush.

 

Here's a gif I found and wanted to share with you guys. :D  

I find this both hilarious and cute at the same time. Enjoy~!!!! ^_~

 

 

 

2n1cfpt.gif