Truth & Suffer. Gosh, it hurts~!!!

✔ Changing Heart ♥ || HIATUS

{Hye Mi}

 

Another day…I entered the cafeteria and almost everyone ‘mostly girls’ were looking at me. I don’t know why but I have a bad feeling about this. I walked faster but I bumped into someone. That someone is…

 

“What do you want, MinYeon” I said while picking my books up.

 

“I want you to STAY away from our EXO oppas. You’re such a sl*t. First, LuHan oppa. Second, Chen oppa. Now, Baekhyun oppa?” What? Baekhyun???

 

{Lu Han}

 

EXO and I were on our way to the cafeteria when we have notice that it is so quiet today so we rushed and entered the cafeteria seeing Innie and MinYeon in the middle talking to each other.

 

“What, a SL*T? I told you MinYeon, LuHan and Chen are my friends. And what? Baekhyun? I have no idea what you’re talking about. I never talk with that oppa of yours, okay?” she shouted. The other members looked at me, Chen and Baekhyun.

 

“Liar! Sl*t! Nerd! Jerk! Don’t ever mess with Kim MinYeon” she smirked.

 

She slapped her, kicked her and pushed her so hard that she hit the wall and she was freaking bleeding. I run into her and so do the rest of the members. Then Chen brought Minnie to the clinic…

 

“Why did you do that to her?” I said

 

“Isn’t it obvious ‘oppa’? She was being a sl*t over you guys. She deserves it anyway. Have a peaceful lunch oppa” she said seductively.

 

“SL*T? She is not a you B!tch. She is my friend. Chen and my FRIEND. Don’t you ever dare lay a finger on her. Who do you think you are?” I shouted.

 

“Who else? The ONLY perfect match for you guys” she’s freaking insane…

 

“ONLY PERFECT??? In your dreams, someone like us would never like you. NEVER!” I said angrily as I stepped out the cafeteria and went in the rooftop.

 

- ROOFTOP –

 

“Why the heck did I do that? Why did I even tell the truth? Now, the others know that we’re close with her.” I mumbled.

 

“It’s fine you know but why did you hide about it?” shockingly, when I turn around I saw all of them.

 

“About that…” I rubbed the back of my neck and gave them a fake smile.

 

“You don’t have to explain to us…well, right now. You have to go visit her” I nodded and ran to the clinic and Chen approached me.

 

“Hyung, Hye In’s situation is already fine. She is just resting. And hyung, I’ll be on my way now to the others, take care of her. Annyeong” he said and left.


6th Chapter finally updated. Sorry for the late reply guys. Sorry for the SHORT CHAPTER.

I'm really really busy in school, so I can't update and exam is on 2 weeks.

Thanks for the new subscribers and readers.

Please do comment.

Hi~ there silent readers, mind if you comment and subscribe? Thanks so much



©Laineyyisdaneym