New friend. Talent revealed~!!!

✔ Changing Heart ♥ || HIATUS

 {Hye In}

 

Another day has come and I’ve really become close with LuHan oppa. Yeah, I’ve met with EXO but I’m not close to them.

 

“Hye In-ssi!” eh? Chen…

“Chen-ssi, Annyeong. Wae?”

“Uhh, I was just going to ask if you wanna be friends. You’re always with LuHan and I bet you need another friend”

“Chincha? Neh~. I would love to. Waaahh. I made a new friend” I gave a soft laugh.

“Hehe. Kaja~ let’s go eat lunch with hyung”

“Okay”

 

We then looked for LuHan oppa. He was also looking for us coincidentally.

 

“You two, close? Since when?” he is so lively today, I wonder why. Haha

“A little while ago, Chen-ssi is my new friend” he pouted.

“Innie, what about me?”

“Hyung, why do you have to act so cute? Haha. Of course, you two are still friends; can’t she have lots of friends?” this two are having a friendly fight. LuHan oppa is such a baby haha XD. Chen is nice. It’s good to know they’re my first two friends here.

“Hyung is so childish” Chen mumbled. “What? Chen? Mworagoooooo?” “Ani. I said, you’re so cute, hyung. Bleh”

“Ara…ara….let’s go eat lunch before classes starts again”

 

We then took our lunch having lots of different topics. Well, I say getting to know each other. I’ve found out they’re famous singer in a group called EXO. LuHan oppa is a Chinese and Chen is a Korean but no worries LuHan oppa can speak Korean fluently. I’ve found something common with them…I love singing and dancing but no one has ever seen me doing those before because they all know that I’m a nerd. Another thing is that LuHan oppa and I love to play with the rubix cube especially when we’re sad.

 

“We’ve got lots of common things we like. Haha” I said to end our conversation since it’s almost time.

“I know right? I’ve never expected. Wait, you said no one heard you sing or dance, why?” have to tell them the truth.

“Uhm, since I was a nerd. I never entered any events related to those. I only do those at home” I sighed.

“I see” Chen said while LuHan… “I thought you’re a f-“ I kicked his leg to refrain him from telling the truth of me being a fake nerd”

“What did I do?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about oppa. By the way, it’s time. Let’s go back to class”

 

We then went to class. Yay! It’s art class, one of my favourite subject. Our teacher said to draw anything we want. I drew three figures of me, LuHan oppa and Chen. I drew it like an Anime. I really love drawing anime.

 

“Nice work, Ms. Jang. May you share your work with the class?” I gulped. How will I explain this? I’ll try…

“Uhm, These 3 figures are friends who just met but they became so close and they really have lots in common. As you can see, friendship is not measured on how long you have been together but on how you treat each other. I believe that each of us has this friend of ours whom we’ve been for so long and friends whom we’ve just met. First impression lasts. Thank you”

“Great job, Ms. Jang. Please take your seat now”

“Psst, Innie, who are the other two? I know the girl is you, right?” LuHannie oppa is really childish.

“This is you and this is Chen…”

 

The bell rang and I went out of the room.

 

“Jang Hye In!” I turned and saw Chen and LuHan oppa running.

“Yeah?” I just said.

“Wanna come with us?” LuHan oppa asked,

“Where???”

“Somewhere.” Chen oppa said. I mean where as in where?

“Fine.” I said.

 

I entered the black car with LuHan oppa and Chen. I think it’s heading to their company. Can I even go in? I mean, I have no pass to enter. After several minutes of looking outside the car, we’ve finally arrive in their company’s building.

 

“Excuse me, Miss. You are?” the guard asked me. I knew it. It would be this way. How can I go in now?

“It’s okay, she is a close friend” LuHan oppa said. Whew. Good thing, he was still there or else I can’t go in anymore.

 

Chen and LuHan oppa met one friend who seemed our classmate too. Ah, Baekhyun.

 

“Baekhyun, wanna come with us? Jebal~” Chen said and Baekhyun just nodded. He is such an arrogant guy. Where are we going?

 

After 5 minutes of walking, we entered a dance studio with no one in there. I wonder why.

 

“Minnie, wanna dance?” Dance? I see they wanna see me dance. I’ll dance to their song. I’m secretly a fan of EXO and that’s what they don’t know and for my bias or crush…I have no plans on telling anyone.

 

I took my iPod from my pocket and put it in the speakers and started playing MAMA. I love dancing the chorus of this song. It’s so cute. Haha.

 

“Whoa, she’s pro” LuHan oppa and Chen danced with me since I’ve played their version of the song.

 

{Baekhyun}

 

She danced so well. Is she even a nerd? Why am I even thinking about her? I went out of the room and went back to our practice room where the other members are. EXO-K, I mean.

 

“Hey, hyung” I said. They were all busy eating.

“Where have you been? And where are LuHan and Chen? We have to practice for our special stage in Inkigayo” SuHo hyung said. They’re with that nerd.

“Oh, they’re in the other room with their friend, watching her dancing. She dance so well, though but don’t care” I said coldly so everyone looked at me with a death glare.

“What? Did I say something wrong?” They’re still giving me their death glares.

“Nothing, they better get back before I lose my patience” Kris hyung said.

“Hyung, no need to be like that. Give them time. Anyway we’re having our lunch. They will be back after, for sure. They know their schedule” Lay hyung said.

“Haha. I was just kidding” Kris hyung said.

 

{Min Seok}

 

I’ve showed them my singing and dancing skills through ‘What is Love’ and ‘MAMA’. They were both amazed. When I looked at them, Baekhyun was nowhere to be found anymore.

 

“Minnie, we have to go now we still have our practice. Seeya in school” LuHan oppa said.

“Arasso. Byebye” I said.

“Annyeong” Chen said and they left.


3rd Chapter finally updated. I've tried to make it a little longer that the past chapters.

Mianhae. Jeongmal Mianhae for such a long wait.

Got 36 subscribers.

Please do comment.

Hi~ there silent readers, mind if you comment and subscribe? Thanks so much



©Laineyyisdaneym