Thanks, LuHan! Who’s close with who?

✔ Changing Heart ♥ || HIATUS

{Hye In}

 

After I have performed, Krystal shouted JangIn. I saw LuHan oppa approached her and they went somewhere. I have no idea about what they’ll be talking about but I’m sure of their topic. ME.

 

{fast forward}

 

After the audition, they let me go take a rest and they’ll be calling me to inform me whether I’m in or not.

 

I was about to enter my house but someone hold my shoulders. I screamed of course but a familiar guy covered my mouth.

 

“Oh, it’s you LuHan. You scared me to death. Why are you here? Don’t you have practice?” I asked him.

 

“Sorry. It’s our break and I told them I want to have a walk but I went here instead. I want to ask you something” he asked which made me curious.

 

“Hmmm? What is it then?”

 

“About earlier…You were the new trainee and I was really shock. How did they find you?” oh it’s about that. Must I tell him? Fine, since I trust him.

 

“Oh, I was with my friend in our favorite café. Then it was their special day today. One from the customers will perform and they asked for a volunteer…” before I could finish my story, he interrupted.

 

“Then you volunteered? It’s a risk Innie. Your identity” he said. I gave a small laugh which caused him to be curious.

 

“What? I’m right…right?” I shook my head and continued the story.

 

“My friend told the person in front that I want to try which I really don’t but I have no choice. I sang and everyone was amazed until Mr. Kim approached me and let me go to your company. THE END” I laughed.

 

“Oh, so what are you going to do now?” he asked as we both get inside my house to be greeted by auntie.

 

“This little kid is here again? I’ll go get some snacks” she said. We went to the living room and continued our conversation.

 

“Hmmm…well, if ever I become a celebrity, I have to hide my real name like Donghae oppa in Skip Beat. No one knew his real name, right?” (A/n: Skip Beat is a Taiwanese drama which Donghae and Siwon are the lead actors)

 

“Yeah…but still be careful. Chen doubts you know. He keeps on asking me which I pretend not to know. It’s haaaaaaaard” he said.

 

“Now, it’s my turn to ask” he nodded.

 

“Why did you call Krystal’s attention? You like her don’t you?” I smiled and he shook his head.

 

“Ani. I called her to tell her about your identity in school for her to not tell anyone your identity”

 

“Really, thanks” I hugged him tight.

 

 

{Lu Han}

 

She asked me about my conversation with Krystal and of course, I told her. She thanked me and hugged me. I don’t know why but my heart is really beating fast. I made an excuse which is going back to practice even it’s still half an hour before we go back and practice.

 

“A-a-anytime Innie. Anyways, I have to go back, got to practice. Annyeong!” I said and left immediately.

 

As soon as I went out, I leaned against the door of her house and put my fist on my chest feeling the fast heartbeat. Do I like her? Ani…I can’t like her. She must like someone. I went to the nearest park for a walk. I suddenly thought of her mentioning Baekhyun’s name. Why? I’ll ask her about that in school.

 

After several minutes of walking, I found out that I’m in front of the SM building already so I entered and went to our practice room with all of their eyes on me.

 

“What?” I said. Kris stands up and said…

 

“Where have you been?” I’m dead…if someone from them finds out that I’m secretly friends with that nerd … well of course, Chen is an exception… they will probably lecture me.

 

“Just for a walk. No worries, no fans saw me” they nodded and continued on what they were doing as Chen approached me.

 

“You’re with the new girl. Hitting on her, huh?” he said.

 

“Eh? A-a-aniya. Leggo eat.” What is Chen thinking? B-b-b-ut… why did I stutter~?

 

We then ate and of course we chatted until we came into the topic of our school’s new nerd… ‘Hye In’

 

“Guys, have you heard? The nerdy was bullied last week by MinYeon. I don’t know why but I know that MinYeon only bullies students who are with us, right?” SuHo said. Ohmaigash.

 

“Yeah” we all said.

 

“Waiiit~ Does that mean she saw one of us with that nerdy?” SeHun said.

 

“Who among you guys have been with her? Baekhyun, Chen and LuHan…you are her classmates right?” Kris said. We shook our heads as Baekhyun was about to tell something when I kick his leg under the table.

 

“Ouch” he said and everyone looked at him and he made an excuse. I want to laugh so much right now but can’t.

 

“Sorry, cramps” he said.

 

“So none of you?” I was so guilty. Why can’t I admit it? Am I that selfish? No I’m not. I sighed loudly when Baekhyun and Chen turned to me.

 

“Well, remember the day I introduced her to all of you? Maybe that was the day…” I lied but it is somehow true.

 

“Yeah, well…none of us are close with her right? Just acquaintance. I’m warning you guys” SuHo reminded each of us.


5th Chapter finally updated.

I'm so sorry for the late update. School's coming. One week from now. I'll be a Sophomore student.

Please do comment.

Hi~ there silent readers, mind if you comment and subscribe? Thanks so much



©Laineyyisdaneym