Excuse us, Miss. Can you come with us ~???

✔ Changing Heart ♥ || HIATUS

{Hye In}

 

It has been a week since I’ve danced in front of Chen and LuHan. They’ve been busy that week. They were promoting their title song MAMA. Today is Saturday and I went to my favourite coffee shop. Take note, I’m outside school and that means, I’m not acting as a nerd. I was with my childhood friend, who came back from Taiwan. Since she left for how many years, we have lots of things to talk about. In this café, I think there is an occasion. I don’t know what it is. Then a person entered the stage and said…

 

“Hi, everyone. Today is a special day ‘coz one of our audiences will be performing here. Any volunteer?” Jessie stood up and said “My friend here would like to volunteer” she sat down and slightly pushing my arm telling me to go in the stage.

 

“Yah, why me?” I whispered. She stared at me and I sighed in defeat. I went in the stage and think of a song to sing. I decided to sing to what is Love by EXO since they’re quite famous and I love the song and I changed it into girl version.

I lost my mind
Noreul choeummannasseultte
No hanappego modeun goseun Get in slow motion
Nege marhejwo ige sarangiramyon
Meil geudewa
Sumaneun gamjongdeureul lanwojugo bewogamyo
Ssaugo ulgo anajugo
Nege marhejwo ige sarangiramyon

Sesangnamjadeul modu nalburowohe
Noreul gajin nega jiltuna jukgennabwa
My babe, baby babe, baby baby
Nolaraboneungol
Ige sarangingolga
Aichorom nol jaju utgemandeulgo
Chingguchorom nol gajang pyonhage mandeulkkoya
My babe, baby babe, baby baby
Marhejwo nege What Is Love?
 
I finally reached the end of the song and everyone is amazed. I forgot that there were lots of people. I went back to our table and Jessie isn’t there anymore. One of the waiters approached me. “Miss, your friend left this letter for you” I opened the letter and it said:

 

JangIn~
 
Sorry if I left you there. My father called me and something happened. I don’t know what it is but he said it’s something important. I’m really sorry.  I promise to see you again soon.
 
- Jessie <3
 
P.S Your singing is really great. Keep up the good work. You have improved more. Saranghae Jangmin~

 

I sat in our place when a guy whom I think is in his 30’s approached me.

 

“Miss, you’re singing is great and you’re looks are great. Can you please come with us? Don’t be scared, I’m from a music company.” He said. What a great opportunity. It will definitely be great. That was my dream when I was young.

 

“Arasso.” I then entered a black van with them. Our ride wasn’t that long. It’s just few blocks away from the café. We then arrived at the company’s building. There we a lot of fans so we passed the back door.

 

While exploring the place a girl called my name…

 

“JangIn, is that you?” Oh my goooooooosh. It’s Krystal. She was my childhood friend back in America. Her sister Jessica unnie is also in the same company as her. Waiiit. What is she doing here? Please don’t tell me this is SMent…

 

“Krystal~! It’s been so long, since I’ve seen you. We only talk through the internet. What are you doing here in SMent?” Okhay. This is really SM Entertainment.

 

“Nothing really” I said. I must not tell.

 

“Well, I have to get going. There will be a new trainee. We’ll be watching her performance. Hope to see you soon”. New trainee? Don’t tell me the trainee is me?

 

“Hope to see you soon too. By the way Krysiie don't call me Hye In or Jang Hye In for now. Okay?” I told her. She nodded and left. Then the guy earlier came back.

 

“Who was that?” he asked.

 

“She is my childhood friend. She and her sister are from your company. Oh…by the way, she mentioned something about ‘trainee’. Please don’t tell it’s me?”

“Okay then. I won’t tell” he smiled.

 

“So that means it’s me right? Will the groups under this entertainment watch?” I asked. He just nodded.

 

“Let’s go” he hold my wrist and pulled me with him the audition room. When we entered, there were lots of people who will audition. I’m scouted so probably, I’m in. OMG… EXO is there? What will I do? LuHan oppa knows my real identity. I must not let them know.

 

“Ajussi~ Please call me JangIn and no more else. Kamsahamnida” I then gave him 90 degrees bow.

 

“Arasso”

 

I was so nervous and there it is… MY TURN.

 

“Next~!”

 

“Annyeong Haseyo. JangIn imnida” I said. LuHan stood up from his seat and rubbed his eyes. I gave him a death glare which caused him to sit. He knows that whenever I kick him or give him a death glare, it means that he must not tell my secret.

 

{Lu Han}

 

“Next~!”

 

“Annyeong Haseyo. JangIn imnida” she said. I stood up from my seat and rubbed my eyes. Is that the ‘not-nerdy’ Innie I’ve seen a week ago? My members were looking at me then I saw Minnie giving me a death glare which caused me him to sit. I must not reveal who she is. I almost forgot.

 

“Hyung, you know her? JangIn seems so familiar you know” Chen asked. Of course you know her. Aish.

 

“Ani~ I was just amazed by her look. You know…” I’m almost caught.

 

She then started singing to… what…OUR SONG? She sang to Baby Don’t Cry. After she sang, everyone was amazed not only with her looks but her voice as well. Then HISTORY was played. I was shock at first causing me to ask myself a question… ‘She is a fan of ours, isn’t she?’ I smirked.  She danced to it perfectly. EVERYONE was really amazed. Chen then called my attention.

“Hyung, that voice and the way she dance is so like—“ before he could finish his sentence. I cut him off…

 

“Innie? I know but can’t you see? She’s not a nerd. She so pretty” I said to protect Minnie’s identity.

 

“Well, we haven’t seen her in those clothes and without her nerdy glasses before” I sighed.

 

“FYI, Chen. I have seen her without her nerdy glasses before. Definitely not her” I must think a lot of excuses to protect the identity of that girl.

 

“I see. Okay.”

 

Suddenly I heard someone shouted. “Go JangIn~” When I looked at the person, it was Krystal. She knows her? I must talk to her before Chen does.

 

“Krystal!” I shouted. She then looked at me.

 

“Hmm? Oppa? Wae?” she was confused.

 

“Can we talk for a moment?” I asked and she nodded. We went to a place where there is no person.

 

“What do you want to tell me oppa” she asked in a confused manner.

 

“About JangIn…”

 

“Don’t tell me you're interested with her?” I then shook my head.

 

“Ani. I know her… She is Jang Hye In” I said which caused her to be shock.

 

“How? A while ago she told me not to tell anyone about her real name. I don’t even know why” she pouted.

 

“Dongsaeng~ she’s my friend in my school. She is a nerd in our school. A lot of people don’t like her there. Actually, she is a FAKE NERD. It’s a long story. I’ll tell you next time. For now, if someone asks you her real name, tell them you don’t know. She doesn’t like anyone to know her identity. If you’re gonna ask how I knew. I’ll tell you soon. Okay? Bye~” I said.

 

“Arasso~” we then left.

 

ON THE OTHER HAND…

 

“What??? SHE IS A FAKE NERD” she smirked. “So she is lying to us except LuHan… time to make her life more miserable.”


4th Chapter finally updated.

Mianhae. Jeongmal Mianhae for such a long wait.

Got 41 subscribers.

Please do comment.

Hi~ there silent readers, mind if you comment and subscribe? Thanks so much



©Laineyyisdaneym