My first friend~!!! ... Meeting Mr. Arrogant~!!!

✔ Changing Heart ♥ || HIATUS

{Hye In}

 

*BEEP*

 

It's 6:30 in the morning and it's my first day in my new school. I took a bath and wore a polkadotted blouse, jacket and jeans. I took my nerdy eyeglass and wore them.

 

 

Now, I'm ready for school. As soon as I went down...my closest maid spoke. "Hye, wearing that eyeglass of yours again? How will you have your namja chingu if you always act as a nerd? You've change school, at least change your appearance dear" she's right but I don't want to encounter in a fight again like before. All guys in my former school were into me and most of the girls treated me sooo bad. So I've changed school and pretended as a nerd and I was bullied and I fell, and my eyeglasses broke and they saw the true me and same thing happened. Those where the reasons, why I kept changing schools. Now, I have to be careful. I promise myself that this will be the last school before college.

 

"Auntie" I call her auntie since I was really close to her since I was young. She's so loyal to my family and treated her like our family too. Her daughter is my best friend. "I don't want to encounter same problems like my former school. I promise, those stuffs won't happen again. I'll be careful, from now on" I told her and left for school.

 

 

*school*

 

I had my time table and went to class, and they were staring at me. I sat at the corner of the room to avoid those stares. I've reached my place and I heard lots of girls screaming. I don't know why and I don't want to know either. Classes were about to start soon and six hot boys entered our class. The teacher entered the room and everyone sat in random seats.

 

"Good Morning, everyone. You have a new classmate here. A transferee. Ms. Jang, please?" I was so afraid; I think they bully nerds here too. God, please help me.

 

"Annyeong Haseyo, Jang Hye In imnida. 17. From Woollim High" I heard whispers but didn't care. I went back to my seat and Ms. Kim arranged our seats since I entered their class today. "Ms. Jang sit beside, LuHan. Mr. Lu, please raise your hand" I saw a guy raising his hand. His one of the hot boys I saw this morning right? Anyways, I sat beside him and classes started. Boring as usual but I have to pretend as a nerd, so have to focus. And finally, lunch came.

 

*LUNCH*

 

I was about to step out the room but someone called my name. "Hye In-ssi" I turned around and saw that guy named "LuHan".

"Hmm? Yeah?" I said coldly.

"I was wondering...wanna be friends?" I was shock. My first day, someone wants to be friends with me. Interesting...

"Sure" I gave a smile then.

"Well, wanna have lunch together?" YAY!

"What about your friends?" yeah, what about his friends?

"Well, come...I'll introduce you to them" SAY WHAT?

 

*CAFETERIA*

 

"Guys, meet my new friend, MinSeok" What theeeee. They’re more than I have imagined.

"Annyeong~ I'm the leader of EXO-K. I'm SuHo"

"Kai" cute :)

"Maknae SeHun" aegyo??? -.-

"Baekhyun" he said coldly and without even looking. No manners at all...tss. Good thing you’re handsome.

"D.O" he doesn't look like Korean at all...Just kidding.

"ChanYeol" I bet he's kind.

 

"NiHao, I'm EXO-M's leader, Kris. Chinese here" so tall...

"XiuMin, I'm a Korean, just in a group with Chinese" he looks like a kid. Hehe.

"Maknae Tao" another maknae...oooh.

"Chen, you’re from our class right?" wahhh. O^O so friendly.

"Yeah, I am" just gave him a smile.

"Lay" quiet type guy

"And I bet you know me, haha. LuHan" cute....

 

I became close to them except for that Mr. Arrogant 'Byun Baekhyun'.

 

>We then returned to our classes and boredom starts.


1st Chapter finally updated.

Got 7 subscribers.

Please do comment.

Hi~ there silent readers, mind if you comment and subscribe? Thanks so much



©Laineyyisdaneym