Meet new friends

Unexpected love

Seohyun POV

I know he is crazy when he grab my hand and told his friend that I was his girlfriend -__-

So, I let go off my hand and bow to that three person who still have a shock expression on their face

"hey, I'm Seo Joo Hyun but you can call me Seohyun and I'm not his girlfriend" I said while give kyuhyun a little bit dead glare.

"yaaaah!! Cho evil!! I think she was really your girlfriend!! you such a big liar!!" the boy with a black hoodie jacket finally speak and I heard kyuhyun giggling *what's wrong with this guy.-.*  "how can you meet each other? btw I'm Im yoona" the only girl said it to me while offering her hand for a hand shake. "she's like you deer, she's strong. She hit me with her car doors" Kyuhyun said and he touch his hand prentended to hurt. "you and me can be bestfriend! even soulmate, and we can attack that evil kyu!" Yoona said and put her hand around my shoulder. I just nodded and laugh. "I'm Lee Donghae and this is Lee Hyukjae but he want us to call him Eunhyuk" the boy with a black hoodie jacket said and offering his hand to me. I accept that and give my sweet smile to him because I think he is cute kekekeke. "Hae! I can introduce myself by myself! You don't need to do it... I'm Lee Hyukjae, you can call me Eunhyuk, I love dancing and I...." suddenly he stop speaking and his eyes were focus to something behind me. I look at his direction and I see 2 hot girls dancing together without music. "and I like that hot blonde girl" Eunhyuk continue his introduction. We all laughed hearing he speak that cheesy thing.

After that short introduction, we enter our classroom. I think this is a fate because when we see list of classes, it's a little bit shocking but we are in the same classroom!! And again, I'm over excited!

Yoona sit at my side, Donghae is behind her, Eunhyuk is at Donghae's right and Kyuhyun sit behind me. It makes me nervous.

And my classroom started to full with people and I see there are three girls sitting next to Yoona. They smiled at me and Yoona, and we introduce our self to them. That blonde tomboy girl was Kim Hyoyeon, the hot one with long mocca hair was Kwon Yuri and the girl with short chocolate hair was Kim Taeyeon. Hyoyeon and Yuri were 'hot girls' who we saw dancing without music earlier, and when Yoona realize it, she also introduce Kyuhyun, Donghae and Eunhyuk (who excitedly offering his hand to Hyoyeon) I see they both blushing when they shaking their hands, it's cute and reminds me of someone... Kyuhyun who sit behind me..

 

Kyuhyun POV

My eyes and Seohyun eyes meet when she steal a glance at me and I'm doing the same thing to her. Did I see her blushing? awww it's cute! wait... did I just think that she is cute? yes I did, omg what happen to me?

I see there's a couple who just entered our class, and they are really match each other. The boy was sitting next to me while the girl was sitting next to Seohyun, I heard Seohyun introduce her self to that cutie little girl and I decided to introduce myself to the boy who sit next to me. "hey, I'm Cho Kyuhyun" I said while offering my hand to a boy beside me, he is smiling and then accept my hands "I'm Lee Sungmin, let's be friend just like our girls" he said while pointing at Seohyun and his girlfriend who now are being in the middle of conversation. Did he think that I was Seohyun boyfriend? "no, I'm not her boyfriend, she is just a friend of mine" I said with a soft chuckles. "omg, I'm sorry, I think she was your girlfriend when I see the way you look at her" he said with an aegyo. "you don't need to use your aegyo to me" i said with my eyebrow forrowed. "I'm sorry again if I make you uncomfortable, everyone called me 'aegyo king' and they called my baby 'aegyo queen' kekeke" he said it with pride. And then I see his girlfriend talked to Seohyun using her aegyo.

iwwwwhhhh....

_____________________________

another short chapter -_- I'm so sorry to make such a short chapter because I don't have many time to write today...

I promise I will write a longer chapter tomorrow ><