A Trip Part 3

Unexpected love

Seohyun's POV

I can't believe that Leeteuk oppa just told Kyuhyun to did that. What would he say? What would he confess? He didn't even has something 'more than just a friend' feelings towards me.

He move his position closer to me and he looked me in the eye. I stunned there, shaking.

"Seo, you have that beautiful and innocent face, sweet smile, nice attitude and a great voice. No, there are too many good things inside you, I can't even say it one by one. Because it will take more than one day to say it" He said while facing me and he has that soft expression that can make my heart melted.

"Iyuuuuwh cheesy kyu!! just straight to the point!!" Yoona unnie commented

"I like you since the first time we met. You're one of my lovely friends, thank you for being my friend" He smile and patted my head. He went back to his original position.

"Done" He make another people who has shocked expression on their face snapped back to reality.

 

"Yah Kyu! I don't mean that confession, I mean a true confession like what Eunhyuk did! Your true feelings kyu, just tell us" He lightly punched Kyuhyun shoulder.

"That's my true feelings hyung" He said with his pokerface on to Leeteuk and smiled to me. I smiled back, but I felt something strange in my chest. Like losing something, I don't know what and I don't know why.

"Whatever, so let's continue the game" Leeteuk oppa said. Kyuhyun twist the bottle and it's ponted straightly at me.

"Seo, truth or dare?" He smiled

"emmmm.. I'll take truth" I answered, I guess the truth was better than dare.

"How do you feel about Yonghwa?" He asked me an a smirked form on his face.

The others seemed interested at this question and they waited for my answer intensely.

Me and Yonghwa oppa was a little bit close. We often went to library together, walking in the hallway together, bought some books together and he even taught me how to play guitar. His guitar skills was amazing. He could make me forgot about Jinwoon and my feelings towards Kyuhyun sometimes. So I like being with him.

 

"I don't know, I just... feel happy when I'm with him, that's it nothing more" I blushed with my own answer and I hung my head to hide it. And there goes awkward silence between us.

 

"That's all. The game is over, I guess we have to sleep since now is about 2am" Donghae oppa broke the silence between us and stand up, holding Yoona unnie's and. "Let's go deer" She smiled at him and they go to their room. Everybody stand up too and went. My eyes caught somethings different from Kyuhyun's face, it was dark. What's wrong with him?

He went to the same direction with me but he entered the first room at the third floor while my room just next to him.

I went straightly to my bed and lyied my body on them, feeling frustated. I still thinking about Kyuhyun's answer. It's a little bit disappoint me. Finally I knew the truth that he difinitely didn't like me more than just a friends. Suddenly, my tears started to forming and I'm sobbing.

Yoona unnie just came out from the bathroom and she lying beside me.

"Hyunnie, I want you to be honest to me" Yoona unnie said and facing me.

"Honest about what unnie?" I still sobbing

"Honest about your feelings towards Kyuhyun" She sat up

"Wae unnie? why so sudden?" I sat up too, confused

"I just want you to be honest to me, please. I'm your unnie after all" She said and held my hand

"I don't know unnie, this is weird. I can't deny my feelings but I can't admit it to. It's wrong, it's one sided love.I hate it but it feels right. It's too complicated unnie It makes me frustated" I cried hareder and Yoona unnie hugged me.

"It's okay Hyunnie, it's okay to loved someone even if it's one side. You can love everybody right? Just don't fall too hard to him and don't stuck with him. Okay?" I nodded and a sweet smile appeared on her face.

"How do you feel now?"

"I feel better unnie, thanks"

"Don't forget that I will always be here for you. And now you need to sleep, goodnight Hyunnie" She said and turn the lights off

"Thank you unnie, goodnight" I fell to sleep as soon as I closed my eyes.

 

The morning came. When I woke up, Yoona unnie was already gone. I got up from my bed and wash my face. When I saw my reflection on the mirror, I shocked. This is the second time I saw my face like this. The first time was when I broke up with Jinwoon. My eyes were swollen because last night. I decided to took a bath instead of just wash my face. The water poured down to my body and it was relaxing. After took a bath I go out from my room.

When I passed Kyuhyun's room, the door opened and Kyuhyun showed up. I saw his face and he smiled, I smiled back.

"Goodmorning Seohyunnie" He greeted me

"Goodmorning" I greeted back and we walked together to the dining room. I realize that his eyes were a little bit swollen, but I don't want to ask him why.

 

I smell something delicious from downstairs. When I arrived at the dining room, I saw many kinds of foods on the table. It has to be Taeyeon unnie and Hyoyeon unnie creation. They're good at cooking. Everybody's already gathered around the table.

"Let's eat!" Eunhyuk oppa sait and he started to ate the food in front of him.

"Baby you're a great chef! Let's get married!" Leeteuk oppa said with his mouth full of food and everybody laugh.

 

After eat breakfast we spent our time doing many kinds of activities. And at 5pm we went home because weekend is over.

 

We're on our way to home. I sat with Donghae oppa now, while Kyuhyun sat with Sungmin oppa. He kept calling Sungmin oppa by noona, I don't know what happen with them.

Yoona unnie don't mind when Donghae oppa said he want to sat with me. She sat with Yuri unnie now. And they cheered "YoonYul is back!!!" They're prank couple -__- Sunny unnie sat with Taeyeon unnie, Yesung oppa still with Leeteuk oppa and Eunhyuk oppa with Hyoyeon unnie, enjoying their moments.

 

Everybody in the bus was sleeping except me and Donghae oppa. We're talked about many things. He always like this to me. He act like he was my brother. He stand up and saw the others already fell to sleep.

"Everybody's sleep, now the right time. What's wrong with you last night Hyunnie? I heard from Yoona that you were crying" He sat and asked me that question. I don't know what to answer, so I just nodded.

"Do you mind to tell me why Hyunnie?" I knew I can trust him, telling him the truth is a good thing

"Kyuhyun, he stuck in my heart and my mind but I'm not sure about that yet" I chuckled. Donghae oppa gave me a sad look.

I can't hold it anymore, my tears rolling in my cheeks. Donghae oppa who saw it wiped my tears away

"Don't cry Hyunnie, you're my strong dongsaeng. I know you can't face this. I believe deep inside his heart, he loves you" He patted my hair. I nodded, he hugged me and I hug him back.

"Yoona unnie will kill me because of this" I let go of Donghae oppa's hugs and he ruffled my hair

"She's the one who asked me to do this"

 

____________________________________________________

This HOLIDAY help me a lot!! I can write more chapter because of it ^^

Thank you for my lovely subscriber and my silent reader. LOVE YOU A LOT *kiss* *hugs*

Thank you ^o^