What is wrong?

Unexpected love

Seohyun POV

The bells ring and the class just started...

After 3 lessons we had, finally the bells was ringing again and it's lunch time

We decided to go to cafetaria together, me, Yoona unnie, Taeyeon unnie, Yuri unnie, Sunny unnie and Hyoyeon unnie. I called them unnie because I was the youngest one here even if our age is just different a few months, so I am the maknae here ^^

We go to cafetaria and the boys just followed behind us.

I walk with my fully confused mind, I remember about what happen in class earlier. I saw Kyuhyun stealing glance at me a couple time and it makes me blushing!! God... I need my keroro now!!

When we found a big table and took a few chairs from another table since we were a big group, I still imagine about Kyuhyun and I didn't realize that everyone is looking at me now until someone shouting in my ear. "Hyun~ Hyun! Earth to Seo Joo Hyun!!" "uuuh, yes unnie?" finally I'm back to reality.

"Hyun-ah what are thinking about now? you don't even hear what are we talking" Taeyeon unnie said it to me with a concern in her face. "no, I didn't thinking about anything unnie, I'm sorry" I answered with a wide sweet smile.

"You thinking about Kyuhyun, don't you?" Sunny unnie tease me. What? is she a mind reader?

"no, unnie..." I'm trying so hard to hide my red cheeks

"don't lie to us Seo..." Yoona unnie continue sunny unnie teasing me

"yah! you two, stop teasing her. did you didn't see that tomato face?" Eunhyuk join them teasing me. And finally my Kyu spoke up (wait... did I just said my Kyu?) "guys, just stop it. I don't want our relationship become awkward. Hyuk didn't you remember it? not more than just a friend, is my priority now" he said while punch Eunhyuk shoulder

His words makes me weak, 'not more than just a friend' huh I'm hopeless now. Suddenly I want to eat sweet potatoes as many as possible. Yes, goguma is my mood booster.

"who want to accompany me to buy the foods?" Yoona unnie asked it to us and I become a volunteer to accompany her to buy the foods. I took so many foods that contain goguma's on it and my hands started to full with foods. Yoona unnie is no where to be found since we go separatly. So I decided to back to my sits but I bumped to someone.

"I'm sorry I didn't see you" I said while picking up my foods which now scattered on the floor. "it's okay" a husky voice sounded, it's y to the max! he help me with my foods and after gathered all of it, we stand up and I can see his cool face.

he smiling and handed me my foods "I'm Yonghwa, you're new here?" "Yes I'm new and I'm seohyun, sorry for the earlier Yonghwa-shi" I bowed to him. "yes, it's okay Seohyun-shi. So, I'm your senior here, how lucky I am can have a beautiful junior like you" he said  "emm thank you" I'm blushing madly.

"Seo, where've you been? we wait for you, I think you just get lost" a man sound suddenly approached. "ah Kyuhyun I'm sorry, I went separatly with Yoona unnie and drop all of my foods" I shocked seeing who is coming, he ruining my moments.

"I think I better go, see you soon Seohyun-ah" Yonghwa go and wave his hands to me. I smile ear to ear hearing he said it, it's mean he wanted to see me again, yay!

"new friend huh?" kyuhyun asked me on our way to our table. He sounds disappointed. "yes, he is our senior" I answered him with a confusion. and there is an awkward silence between us...

when we reach our table, I see two new guys. They stand behind Taeyeon unnie and Yuri unnie.

"seo! finally you back! you didn't know how panicked Kyu when Yoona back without you with her" Donghae statement makes Kyuhyun sent a dead glare to him.

"I'm sorry, I just bumped into someone and drops my foods" Did Kyuhyun just concern about me? why?

"it's okay seo..." "Seohyun meet my boyfirend, Leeteuk" Taeyeon unnie said and that dimple guy behind her offer me a hand shake. "Park Jung Soo, but Leeteuk was so much better" "Seo Joo Hyun, but Seohyun was so much better too" I copied him and everyone were laughing except Kyuhyun, what's wrong with him?

"I'm Kim Jong Woon, you can call me Yesung oppa and I'm Yuri's man" the guy with messy hair introducing himself proudly and Yuri unnie elbowed him. I bow my head to him.

We started eat our food, and I eat all of my goguma it's increase my mood a little bit. We talked and Eunhyuk oppa can't stop making us laugh. (yes, now I call them oppa because they asked me to and of course because I was the youngest here)

I see Sunny unnie and Sungmin oppa started to fed each other and doing they aegyo while talking each other. Yuri unnie and Yesung oppa were busy arguing about turtles *weird -_-* Taeyeon unnie was busy joking with Leeteuk oppa. Hyoyeon unnie and Eunhyuk oppa were busy flirting each other. Yoona unnie and Donghae oppa were watching finding nemo from Yoona unnie laptop's. While I was eating my goguma snacks and Kyuhyun oppa sink in his own world, daydreaming I guess.

I was looked at my bracelet when I realize that I lost my precious keroro pendant.

Where is my keroro pendant?!

I shocked and Kyuhyun oppa see it. "what's wrong Seo?" he asked me. "I lost my bracelet pendant" I answered him, panicked.

"When the last time you see it?" he sound panicked too. "when I was buying my food, I guess" my eyes started watery.

And right after that someone approached. Yonghwa come to my table "Seohyun-shi! finally I found you. Is this yours?" he handed me my keroro pendant. "I saw this thing hanging on my jacket pocket after we bumped each other" he explain.

"yes this is mine! oh my god! thank you Yonghwa-shi" I jumped from my chair and hug him, over excited like usual. And when I realize I let off my hug and bowed to him. "I'm sorry, I'm so happy"

"it's okay" he give me his sweet smile and I'm melted....

"Yah, Yong. How can you know her?" Leeteuk oppa ask Yonghwa who still glancing at me. "she bump me and...." he look at his watch and said "and we have a class now Leeteuk, Yesung"

"Oh yeah I forgot! Yes come on!" Leeteuk oppa said while grab Yesung who still arguing with Yuri unnie. "Hyung! don't call me like that! It's weird" Yesung oppa protest "whatever.." Leeteuk oppa said and he peck Taeyeon unnie's cheek "bye baby" Taeyeon unnie said.

Yesung oppa peck Yuri unnie lips and said "see you at a couple of hours baby, I already miss you" he try to hug Yuri unnie but stopped by Leeteuk oppa who drag him now. "You're cheesy oppa!" Yuri unnie said while giggling.

"Bye Seohyun... See you again soon" Yonghwa said and winked to me. "S s s see you Yonghwa-shi" I'm blushing "don't call me that formal, you can call me oppa now" he pinched my cheek "yes, oppppa" Awwww he is cute!!

Suddenly Kyuhyun pull his chair and leave us with annoyed face.

What's wrong with him?

___________________________________________

I tried to write this chapter as long as I can, hehehe

Thanks for the subscribe and comment, it was my biggest motivation :)

 

I'm sorry I can't update this stories for about 4days because I will go to orientation camp -___-

At the first time, I will update 3chapters in a row today. But I think it's the same thing with update 1 long chapter hehehe

So, wait for me until I'm back okay ;)