First time

Unexpected love

Seohyun POV

I'm so excited!! Today was the first day I officialy become a college student of Seoul University YEAY!!

I woke up so early today, took a bath and then went to breakfast with my mom and dad since I was the only child in this family.

"Joohyun-ah you seem so excited today" my dad say it to me with a wide weird smile on his face. "of course dad! Its my first day! I'm waiting for this day to come almost 3years, hahahaha" I answered him excitedly. "You mean, you wait to look at hot boy at college huh?" my mom started to tease me. My mom always love to tease me -_- I don't know why. "yes it's include at my wait list mom" I answered her with a joke.

After I finished my breakfast I hurriedly went to my new college, after kiss my mom and dad cheecks of course. Not to mention, I had a wonderful family! They'll let me do something I want to do, and they give everything I need. And I don't know why it makes me realize that I don't want and I don't need anythings than my family always beside me forever. So sweet huh? Yeah I know.

Back to reality, I almost reach my new collage on my way I listened to my iPod until my driver stop at the big gate of Seoul University. WOOOOW!! I almost jump from my car if my car doors didn't bump into something or.. someone I thought when I open it.

"Ouch!" he said, shocked with that sudden hit. "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" I said while got off from my car. Then until I see his face, his beautiful face left me speechless. "Yes, I'm okay. But it's a little bit hurt, as a beauty skinny girls I think you can punch a guy and make a scars on his face" he said and giggling. "you and me just meet a few minutes later and you already told me a cheesy and annoying thing at the same time" I said calmly while trying to hold my dead glare. *be nice hyunnie... it's your first day* "hahahaha, you're cute!" he said while pinching my cheek. what the... I'm blushing!! Trying to be a polite girl, I'm bowed my head and apologize once more "I'm sorry, for that hit again, I'm over excited" "it's okay" He smile. OMG, it's cute!! "I'm Kyuhyun by the way, Cho kyuhyun" he said it while offering his hand for shake hands to me. "I'm Seo Joohyun, but you can call me Seohyun" i accept his hand. it's a warm and strong hand. I don't want to let this hand hehehehe, but there is no choice.

Without I realizing, we started to walk together to Seoul university building. I steal a glance on his beautiful face, I think it's not my first time seeing this tall man beside me. Yes, it's not the first time, but when?

I keep admiring his face until he start the awkward conversation "so, do you already have friends here?" "no I don't" FYI, I don't have any friends here since I'm the only one who entered this university in my school huhuhu this things makes me remember about sooyoung unnie, she should be here if her parents didn't ask her to study abroad. "so let's be friend, and I will introduce you to my other friends" he said excitingly. "ssssure" I was speechless.

Suddenly he yelled and it shocked me a bit. "FISH! MONKEY! DEER!" huh? this is a college not a zoo, for goodness sake! I just laugh hearing his sudden action when he see his friends.

"Yah devil! you don't have to yelled that annoying nickname out loud!" the cute-lovely girl said, and they smacked kyuhyun's head in  unison. "YAAAAH!!" kyuhyun protest. I giggle seeing that funny scene, and it makes the guy with white jacket see me and said "yaaah, kyu! you didn't tell us that you get a girlfriend when we're on holiday" I shocked and blushing at the same time and I think my heart stop beating when suddenly kyuhyun grab my hand and hold it "uuuuh, I'm sorry I forgot to tell you" he said in a calm voice. What? did he just said that I'm his girlfriend?

 

_______________________________________________________

 

I'm sorry for the short and bad beggining, I just have some random idea to make this stories more interesting ^^