Going good so far^3^

Hey,Jonghun! I Love You!!!
"Yeah...lets go shopping."Jonghun said. "I thought its always the girls who say that."HyunA answered,puzzled. "Whatever...I don't care. I think its ok for guys to like shopping. Don't judge me here." "Nah its ok. I like guys who accompany me when I'm shopping. If the guy likes shopping too,then its a bonus."HyunA said smartly. Back at the restaraunt.. "Sooyoung, I kind of know the reason why they left us alone."Jaejin said nervously. "Really? Cause I do too..." "I'm in love with you."Jaejin said. "I'm in love with you."Sooyoung said. "Woah..really?"Jaejin said, relieved that he won't look like a stupid idiot. "Yeah,ever since HyunA dragged me along with her to the computer lab at school and I accidentally bumped into you?" "I can't believe it! I fell for you then too! Hey Sooyoung,wanna go out with me sometimes?" "Sure,I would love to! You can call me Youngie. Only you,HyunA and my parents have the advantage to call me that." "Really? Its nice to know."Jaejin said,secretly happy that he actually meant something to Sooyoung. Few minutes later, HyunA and Jonghun were back with loads of shopping bags. Both of them raised an eyebrow seeing Jaejin and Sooyoung being so comfortable with each other. Not to mention sharing a Cola too. "See Hunnie, I knew my great idea to leave them alone would work." HyunA said,winking at Sooyoung. "Yeah HyunA, we kindda knew you would do that." Jaejin said,trying to act smart. HyunA rolled her eyes and sat down. "So, HyunA thought couple stuff will look cute on us." Jonghun said,showing the couple necklace they bought. "Hey...you thought it was good too. You picked these Mister."HyunA joked.