Its All In The Eyes

Hey,Jonghun! I Love You!!!
HyunA smiled. She had a certain feeling for Jonghun that she had never felt before. The two stare into each others eyes. Sooyoung,being an "extra",crept away leaving the two alone still staring at eah other. Finally,HyunA,being a really brave girl,confessed. "Hey,uh,Jonghun? Guess what? I found out something. I like you." "This is what I like about you. You're so brave. A least that's what Jaejin said."Jonghun replied. Sooyoung,who was in love with Jaejin,rushed back to the two with big eyes."OMG Jonghun,you're friends with Jaejin? HyunA,hang out with Jonghun more. That way I can see Jaejin..." Sooyoung said sheepishly. "You know what Jonghun? Its totally clear we like each other. Heck,let's just go out." HyunA said."Besides,its also a good thing for my best friend."HyunA squeezed Sooyoung's shoulder. "Sure why not. Girls like you are so rare and I'm freakin lucky I found one who understands my feelings. Anyhoo, Jaejin is at the arcade. We can't just let him play alone. Wanna go?"Jonghun said. "Yes,yes,yes! OMFG YES!"Sooyoung exclaimed,earning horrified looks from customers at the cafe. "Kay why not? Kajja! Besides,since we're a couple now I want to know more about you. "HyunA said.Jonghun smiled,still in disbelief that THE Kim HyunA that everybody adores is his now. He knew that HyunA was more than he thought she would be like from her eyes. Her eyes conveyed infinite emotions. "Why are you staring at her like that?"Sooyoung asked,noticing that he has seriously fallen for HyunA despite just meeting her. "Its all in the eyes. I just met HyunA and I'm already in love. You know what,HyunA? However fast our relationship is,just remember that the sparks between us is stronger than you think." HyunA took all his words in. Still in disbelief that this awesome,gorgeous guy was hers now.