Let's leave them alone xD

Hey,Jonghun! I Love You!!!
The trio arrived at the arcade to see Jaejin furiously trying to win a game. "Yo,jin-ah,relax a little bit?" Jaejin,turned around to give a handshake to Jonghun but froze when he saw Sooyoung there. Secretly,he was in love with Sooyoung (see what I did there). "Oh,um,wassup bro? Hey HyunA and um,err..Sooyoung." The girls greeted him. Jonghun said,"Guess what?"as he put his arm around HyunA's shoulder,"We're together." "Woah,that was fast. Wasn't it just yesterday you were tormenting me with questions about her?" "Hmm..so you weren't lying then." HyunA smirked. The couple plus Jaejin and Sooyoung then decided to go eat at Wendy's. Even if they eat alot of junk food,HyunA and Sooyoung manage to pull it off. They were still in perfectly good shape,and alot of girls envy them for that. Jonghun noticed that Jaejin was eating more slowly and politely than usual. He sensed something must've been going on from when Jaejin always gets shy when they were talking about Sooyoung. Jonghun wanted to get them together. He took HyunA's hands and said "Hey let's go for a walk. Just the two of us." "Okay." After they were out of Jaejin and Sooyoung's sights, "Jonghun,Ilike you,but Sooyoung tends to get nervous and not herself when she's aroung Jaejin."HyunA said. "Woah,jinjja? Then I must be really smart then. Jaejin has the biggest crush on Sooyoung. I mean,he likes to talk about her but is always shy. Even just now he was eating more neater than usual!" "So Jaejin likes Sooyoung and Sooyoung likes Jaejin. Let's leave them alone xD"