06

We Still Have Feelings For Each Other

 

Nichkhun rush to Krystal’s mansion worriedly. He just received a call from Minho that Victoria ran to Krystal’s mansion, crying.

“What could have happened to her?” He asks himself. She was always happy around him, and does not seem that she’s having any problem these few days. So when he received the call, he rushed out immediately, feeling very worried.

He keeps on pressing the doorbell once he reached her mansion. Krystal opened the door for him and asked him to quiet down as Victoria’s sleeping.

“What happened to her? Why is she crying?” Nichkhun asked her anxiously.

Krystal avoids answering his question and told him. “Why don’t I bring you to see her?” Then Krystal brings him upstairs to the room Victoria is using. He saw her lying on the bed with tearful face. Seeing her in this condition, he feels miserable too. He wants to share her sadness, wants to see her smile. Wondering what has happen to her again, he asked the same question again. Minho, who is with Krystal all the time, brings him to another room and considering whether to tell him or not. When he decided to tell him, Krystal shook her head at him.

“He needs to know.” Minho says to Krystal.

“No. Victoria doesn’t want more people to know about it.”

“He’s her friend. He likes her. He can help and protect her!” Minho argued.

Seeing the couple in front of him arguing, he shouts, “STOP! Can’t all of you just tell me what the hell is going on?!”

The couple stops their argument and looks at him. “Alright, I guess he needs to know.” Krystal says and walked out. Nichkhun then turns to Minho and waits for his explanation.

“Victoria met her ex-boyfriend just now.”

Nichkhun did not understand. So she met her ex-boyfriend, and now she’s crying over him?

“And?”

“Let me tell you the whole story Nichkhun. Few years back, Victoria and her ex-boyfriend were a very sweet couple. She introduced him to all of her friends, which also includes the girls. Then one of the girls falls for her ex and seduces him. She succeeds. They got together without Victoria knowing, and he’s still in a relationship with her. Then one day, Victoria found out about it. She was devastated. She could not believe that her best friend and her boyfriend cheated on her. From then on, she’s not friends with the girl, and her heart was not healed after that incident. She can’t forget him."

Nichkhun didn’t know what to say. He was sad. He was sad for her and also for himself. Now he knows why the guys wanted him to wait for a few more months to confess to her. Victoria can’t forget him. The guy is still inside her heart. He can’t believe that a guy would hurt a nice girl like her.

 “She saw him today, with her. They approach her and told her about their engagement. They invited her to their engagement party. Her heart still cannot accept the news, so she ran here and tell Krystal about her problems.” Minho continued.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Victoria woke up when she heard noises coming from the door that she’s in. Nichkhun bringing a tray of food greeted her sight. Nichkhun saw that she was awake, quickly walk towards the bed and put the tray of food in front of her.

“I bought your favourite for dinner. Black bean noodles and Samgyupsal.”

Victoria looks at the food then backs to Nichkhun. She actually does not have the appetite to eat right now. Seeing Nichkhun is here worrying about her, and bought her favourites for dinner, she does not want him to worry. She picks up the chopstick and grabs some of the food into .

“Thanks Khun.” She said with a weak smile. She tried to show him her smile, as she does not want him to worry about her.

Seeing her eating the food and trying to smile in front of him, he feels relief. At least she was eating now and trying to show him her cheerful side. He was actually worried that she will not eat anything when she wakes up, after what Krystal has told him earlier. “She might not have any appetite to eat. She’s always like this when she’s feeling upset.” Krystal told Nichkhun earlier.

“I know about it.” Nichkhun said after Victoria finished her food. Victoria was actually shocked by what he had just said. Just a short sentence from him, she knew that he already knew her past. Even he didn’t say anything, she already knew that he definitely knew some things about her, as he was here, taking care of her, worrying about her.

“So they already told you.” Victoria said softly. After that, silence filled the room. Wanting to break the silence, and seeing that it is getting late, Victoria said, “I think I should go home now. My family should be worried about me.”

“I’ll bring you home.” Nichkhun offered, still worried.

“It’s okay. I can go home myself. I wanted to be alone for now.” Victoria rejected his offer and heads out of the room. She thanks and bids goodbye to Krystal, then went back home. Nichkhun who was still worried about her, followed her from behind until she safely reached home. When he saw her entering her house safely, he then heads home, relieved.

“Hope Victoria is able to forget about him, and get back her cheerful side.” Nichkhun prayed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Victoria feels better after a few days of rest after the incident. She felt really happy and fortunate to have Nichkhun, the rest of the girls and guys as friends. They always try to cheer her up when she’s feeling upset. Especially Nichkhun, he would always go to her house when he has time. Despite being so busy at the restaurant, he was still able to see her as he wants to cheer her up.

The girls decided to go out for shopping with Victoria. They knew Victoria is able to forget about her sadness when she’s shopping. They shopped for a few hours and decided to go back to Victoria’s house for a Girls’ talk.

“Vic unnie, can I ask you something?” Sulli started, hesitating whether she should ask her the question or not.

“Yes what is it?” She asked, felt weird when she saw Sulli hesitating to ask.

Sulli looks at the others, who were giving the look to her to ask Victoria the question. Then she asked, “Do you like Nichkhun Oppa?”

Before the girls meet up with Victoria for shopping, they already discussed about her and Nichkhun. They knew Nichkhun likes Victoria. It’s too obvious. But they do not know whether she likes him back. Victoria hid her feelings to well. They wanted to help them together, but they were scared to ask Victoria about it, scared that she might think back of him, the guy who broke her heart. They then told Sulli to ask Victoria, as she’s the maknae in the group. (I know Krystal is actually the maknae, but in this story, Sulli is the maknae here.)

Victoria does not know how to answer them. She was surprised by the question at first, didn’t know that they would actually ask her this. She then thinks, did she like Nichkhun? After awhile, she found the answer. Yes she did like him, but she was scared that she would get hurt again if she was in a relationship. She didn’t want to lie to her best friends, so she just told them the truth, and answered them with a yes.

 “If Nichkhun asked you to be his girlfriend, will you accept him?” Luna continued asking.

Victoria then gives them a confused look. Why did they just ask her a question like that? It can’t be that Nichkhun actually liked her, she thought. Probably it’s because that they are always together all the time, so she didn’t realize that he actually liked her.

“I don’t know.” Victoria answered her. She does not know whether or not she would really accept him as a boyfriend if he did ask her. She do not know whether she still have the courage to be in a relationship again.

Hearing her answer, the girls knew that she actually hasn’t really healed from the wound that her ex-boyfriend created.  They do not know how they should help her get over him. Silence filled the room.  Unable to stand the silence, Amber decided to change the topic, “Hey Krystal! I heard Minho bought a new car.”

While they are chatting, Victoria can’t help but to think back to their questions. If he really did asked her to be his girlfriend, does she really have the courage to accept him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~