04

We Still Have Feelings For Each Other

 

“Happy Birthday!” Nichkhun and Victoria congrats the birthday girl, and hands her their gifts.

“Thank you!” Jessica took their gifts and thanks them.

“I didn’t know both of you knows each other.” She said.

“We just know each other recently.” Nichkhun answered.

“Oh. Hey why don’t the both of you head towards the buffet area to get some food?” Jessica said, taking care of the guests.

“Sure. Let’s go Victoria.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taecyeon heads towards his girlfriend after he saw her with Nichkhun and a beautiful lady. He’s curious about the relationship between Nichkhun and the lady, as Nichkhun didn’t mention to him before that he actually knows someone so beautiful.

“Honey, who is that lady with Nichkhun before?” He asked.

“She’s my sister’s friend, and also Nichkhun’s friend.” She answered.

“Oh, and I thought that was his girlfriend.” He said, looking at the girl who was with Nichkhun. Noticing her boyfriend who is actually looking at Victoria, she can’t help but to get jealous.

“Yah! How dare you look at her like this? Your girlfriend is in front of you and you are looking at other girls!” Jessica yells at him. Knowing that Jessica is angry, he turns back to her with a scared look.

“Sorry honey! I was looking at her because I think she looks good with Nichkhun. Really! Don’t be mad please.” He begs her.

“Hmph!” Jessica turns her back at him and approaches the other guests.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nichkhun was helping her to take some food from the buffet area. Now, she was sitting at a nearby table, waiting for him. While waiting, she saw her best friend and her boyfriend who just came down. They approach her when they saw her, sitting down alone. Victoria waves at them when she realizes that they saw her.

“Unnie, why are you sitting down here alone? Where are the rest?” Krystal asked after getting her boyfriend to get some food for them.

“The girls are enjoying themselves somewhere. Just saw them and I do not want to disturb them with their boyfriends.” Victoria answered.

Victoria saw them when she walked into the mansion. She actually wanted to greet them, but she does not want to disturb them between their boyfriends.

“Oh. Do you want to get some food? The chefs prepared a lot today.” Krystal told her.

Just then, Nichkhun came with a plate of food and pass it to Victoria. “Here’s your food.”

“Thanks.”

Krystal saw the familiar handsome man passing the food to Victoria, then thinks to herself where she had seen him before. Realizing it was Nichkhun, her sister’s friend, she then greets him. “Hi Nichkhun oppa!”

“Hi there Krystal.” Nichkhun greets back with a friendly smile.

“I didn’t know you and Victoria are friends.” She said.

“That’s what your sister just said too. You see, we just know each other recently.” Nichkhun answered and Victoria nods.

Krystal noticed that they actually looked good together. Even though they are friends, now, but they can still be in a relationship in the future right? “Hope Nichkhun oppa can help unnie to forget about him.” She thought to herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After chatting with Nichkhun and Victoria, Krystal and Minho heads towards her other friends.

“Hey girls!”

“Hi Krystal! Just saw you talking with Vic unnie and another guy. Who is he?” Sulli asked.

Krystal knows that her friends are curious about their relationship just by seeing the looks in their face. She then told them about her conversation with them just now.

“I thought Vic unnie already forgets about him, and now having a boyfriend. Now I know it was just my thinking.” Amber said, sadly.

“She’s going to forget it someday, we’ll help her alright?” Key says to Amber, trying to lighten up her mood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~