05

We Still Have Feelings For Each Other

 

Few weeks pass, Nichkhun and Victoria has gotten closer. They always hang out together when they have time. Nichkhun are friends with the girls and the guys now, since Victoria introduces him to them when they hang out together once. After getting to know each other these few weeks, Nichkhun has developed some feelings for her. Yes, feelings, he likes her. The guys know about his affection towards Victoria, he told them when they meet at their usual place. He also told them that he wanted to confess to her, even though he might not achieve his dream if he is in a relationship with her. The guys were happy for him, and also Victoria, but they told him to wait for a few more weeks or months before he confess to her. He does not understand why his friends told him that, but he took their advice, since they knew Victoria longer than he knows her.

As for Victoria, she has grown fond of him too. She also has feelings for him, but was afraid that the same thing would happen again, and also Nichkhun said before that being in a relationship might fail him to achieve is dream. So she decided to bury the feelings for him deep inside her heart.

Nichkhun reach home and went back to his room after a busy day at the restaurant. While he was working earlier, he suddenly has the urge to write a song. He thought about Victoria, and few lyrics came to his mind. He took up his guitar and start strumming some melody.

He finished his first piece of composing after few hours, and then he sings it all over and over again. Taecyeon heard his singing when he reached home. This was his first time that he heard that Nichkhun’s singing has some feelings. Taecyeon walk to Nichkhun’s room and listen to it. Nichkhun didn’t realize that Taecyeon was listening, only realizing it when he heard a clap from the door of his room.

“Nice singing you’ve got there Khunnie! You’ve improved! There’s feelings too! You’re going to pass at the next audition!” Taecyeon told him while clapping his hands.

Nichkhun was happy when he heard Taecyeon compliment him. Now, he realize that the ‘feelings’ that the judges have been complaining about was this. So being in love was actually a good thing. Nichkhun decided to sing his composition at the next audition.

“Thanks Taec!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Victoria was heading towards the restaurant that Nichkhun is working to have a dinner there. Something caught her eyes while she was heading to the restaurant. It was a poster for an Idol Audition. She took down the poster and heads towards the restaurant with a happy smile on her face. She was going bring it to Nichkhun.

When she reached the restaurant, she did not saw Nichkhun, so she called one of the waiters and ask about him.

“He just went to the restroom. He will be back soon. Miss, have you decided what to order?” The waiter asked.

“Later. Tell Nichkhun to find me when he came back. Thanks.” Victoria says to the waiter politely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Really?”

“Yes, very beautiful. I was wondering whether he could introduce her to me.”

Nichkhun came back from the restroom and heard his colleagues talking about a girl. His colleagues saw him came back and one of them tell him that a woman was looking for him. He then went to find the woman who was looking for him, only to realize it was Victoria.

“Hey Vic! You didn’t inform me that you are coming.”

“I was actually planning to give you a surprise Khun.”

They had changed their names of calling each other after they became close. Victoria to Vic, Nichkhun to Khun.

“What a nice surprise. So anything important?” Nichkhun asked with a big smile. He was very happy to see her. Her presence helps him to forgets about his tiredness at work.

“I’ll tell you after your work.” Victoria says giving him a cheerful smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nichkhun went back to the Kitchen after taking Victoria’s order. His colleagues went to him and ask him about Victoria.

“Nichkhun, your friend is beautiful there. Does she have a boyfriend?” One of them asked.

Nichkhun was curious as to why they are asking about her. Then he remembers the conversation between them earlier when he just came back from the restroom.

“So just now all of you were talking about her?” He asked them back. They nod at his question. Nichkhun was jealous when he knows that his colleagues were attracted to Victoria and wanted her to become their girlfriend.

“So does she have a boyfriend?”

“Can you introduce me to her?”

More questions came to him. He was thinking whether he should lie to them or tell them the truth. If he tells them the truth, Victoria may be courted away by his colleagues, but if he lies to them, how was he going to answer them when they ask who is her boyfriend?

Just then, Victoria’s order was ready and he needs to bring it to her. “Save by the food.” He thought. “I’m going to work now. All of you should get back to work too.” He said to his colleagues and leaves the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nichkhun is now packing and getting ready to meet Victoria. He takes out everything from his locker and went out. Taecyeon came into the locker’s room and saw Nichkhun rushing out to somewhere without him.

“Hey Khunnie, you’re not going home?” Taecyeon ask.

“I’m not going home with you today. Sorry Taec. Bye.” Nichkhun bid his goodbye to him and rush out.

Taecyeon did not bid his goodbye just in time as Nichkhun rush out right before he could speak. Then he heard his colleagues talking about Nichkhun.

“Bet he’s going to meet the beautiful lady.”

“Hope she doesn’t have a boyfriend.”

Taecyeon was curious and decides to join in their conversation. “What are you guys talking about?”

“Just now there’s a beautiful lady looking for Nichkhun. Really beautiful.”

“And I hope I can know her.”

Now Taecyeon knows why Nichkhun rushed out so sudden. “So it was because of Victoria.” He thought. He knows about Nichkhun liking Victoria. He notices how Nichkhun always wanted to look his best when he’s going out with Victoria, that’s how he know that Nichkhun likes her.

“I guess all of you should stop dreaming. You won’t get her.” Taecyeon said to them.

“What?! So she has a boyfriend? Aww man!” One of them said.

Taecyeon shrugs his shoulder and walks off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So what’s the good news?” Nichkhun asked when he saw her. Victoria was having a cheerful smile on her face as she thinks that Nichkhun would be very happy when he knew about it. She took out the poster and hold it in front of him. “Ta-dah! New Idol Audition! You should go and try out, since you said people compliments you on improving your vocals.”

Nichkhun was very happy when he saw the poster. He hugs her immediately when he heard this good news. He haven’t know any auditions after his last one, which is half a year ago. “Finally!”

Victoria was shocked when he hugged her. It was the first time he hugged her. After few seconds of shock, she hugs him back. She feels happy when they’re hugging. Nichkhun realize that he was hugging her when he feels her hugging back. He actually wants to release their hug, but knowing Victoria hug him back, he decided to hug her for awhile more.

“Just for awhile.” Both of them thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

*The Introduction of this story is too long, so I decided to upload 5 chapters at once first. Might not be able to update often though.