02

We Still Have Feelings For Each Other

 

Victoria went home after the party at the beach. She remembers the sweet moments around her at the party, the sweetness between her friends and their boyfriends.

*FLASHBACK*

The guys came to the party after their work. The girls were all happy when they see their boyfriends. Krystal with Minho, Luna with Onew, Amber with Key, and Sulli with Taemin.

“Miss you dear.” Minho says to Krystal and hugs her after didn’t see her for a long time.

“Miss you too.” She replied. Minho releases her from the hug and kiss her on the lips.

“Aww… so sweet!” The girls, except for Victoria and Amber, say, and hug their boyfriend.

Victoria saw the sweet and blissful moments between her friends, and can’t help thinking about the past. She’s sad after thinking back about the things happened between her and him.

“Ahem.” Amber coughs and looks at Victoria. “Are you okay unnie?” Amber asks.

Victoria gave her a smile. “I’m alright, just thinking back of the past.”

“Unnie, forget about him. He’s not worth it.” Amber tries to comfort her.

Victoria knows that Amber is caring for her, and also helping her, but it is not easy for her to forget. Victoria didn’t reply her and just give her a weak smile.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

“If only I didn’t met him…” She thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Victoria decides to go shopping alone. Only shopping can help her forgets her pain and stress. After buying lots of things, she decided to have a walk at a nearby park. She’s walking when she heard someone was shouting behind.

“Miss! Wait!”

She stops and turned behind. She saw a handsome young man running towards her with a shopping bag in his hands.

“You dropped this.” The guy stops in front of her and hands her the bag.

Victoria counts her bags and checks whether she did drop any. “Oh. Thank you.” Victoria thanks him, after realize she did drop one of the bags. She was walking with a lot of bags that she didn’t realize that one of her bags had dropped while she’s walking. When she takes the bag from him, she dropped few bags that were on her hands on the floor.

“Why don’t I help you take some miss? I can bring you to the place you are going.”

Victoria nods as she is having difficulties in getting all her bags. The guy took some bags from her hands and asks, “Where are you going miss?”

“I’m going to the bench over there. “  She answered and pointed to the bench under the tree.

“Okay, let’s go.” The guy walks towards the bench while Victoria is behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nichkhun was having a break from his work and he decides to take a walk in the nearby park. He saw a girl holding a lot of shopping bags, drops one of her bags in the floor. She seems not to realize it and he decides to take the bag and give back to her.

“Miss! Wait!” He was running towards the girl and stops her.

The girl stops and turns behind. He stops in front of her and holds the shopping bag in front of her. “You dropped this.”

The girl looks at her bags and then looks at him. “Oh. Thank you.” When she takes the bag from him, she drops some of the bags that were on her hand. Nichkhun notice she was having difficulties taking the bags, so he offered a help. “Why don’t I help you take some miss? I can bring you to the place you are going.”

He quickly took some of the bags from her after seeing her accepting his help. “Where are you going miss?”

“I’m going to the bench over there.” She pointed to the bench under the tree.

“Okay, let’s go.” Nichkhun walks towards the bench while the girl follows him from behind.

They reached the bench and sat down. The girl beside him looks around the park and said, “Such a beautiful place.”

“Yes miss. It is the most beautiful place here in this area.” Nichkhun said.

“Don’t call me miss. I’m Victoria.” The girl told him.

“I’m Nichkhun. Nice to meet you Miss Vic- I mean Victoria.” Nichkhun reply her.

“Nice to meet you too.” She smiles.

 

“So Victoria, I can see that you are holding a lot of shopping bags. Guess that you enjoy shopping a lot.” Nichkhun ask Victoria.

“Yeah. Shopping helps me to forget things and release stress.” She says.

“Something’s bothering you?”

“Not really…” Victoria answered him. She wasn’t sure whether she is able to tell him about herself, since they just know each other. Nichkhun realize that she doesn’t want to answer his question, so he tried changing the topic. “So where are you going next?”

“Home.” She answered.

“Should I bring you home? I mean you seems like you are having difficulties holding many shopping bags.” He asked.

“Oh it’s okay. I drive here. Just need to put all these inside my car.” She replies with a smile. She knows this guy is helpful, just by the way he offered her help.

“Did you work around here?” Victoria asked him when she notices he was wearing a uniform.

“I worked at a restaurant. You can come and try out the food there someday. It’s just there.” Nichkhun pointed towards a restaurant opposite the park.

“Sure.” Victoria answered. She looks at her watch and realizes it is getting late. “I need to go now. Can you help me with these bags?” She asked.

“Sure. I need to get back to my work anyway.” He answered.

Then both of them headed to her car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Thanks for helping me. You are a nice person.” Victoria says and smiles at him.

“You’re welcome.” He smiles back.

“I’ll try out the food at your workplace next time. “ Victoria told him.

“Okay.” Nichkhun replies. He looks at his watch and realizes he only left 10 minutes of break. “I should get back now, or else I’m going to be late. Bye. Nice meeting you.” He waves at her and walks off.

Victoria waves back at him. “Nice meeting you too.” She thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~