Chapter 26

Be My Baby

Previous Chapter:

 

 

He nodded, satisfied.

"It's nice doing business with you Ms Shin..?"

She shooked his hands once again. "Sohyeon. Shin Sohyeon."

He stood up and made his exit.

 

 

She smirked. "I'll destroy you Taemin. You and the people around you."

"Even if I have to kill those people, I will."

She soon exited the shop, replacing her once innocent image, to a revengeful woman. "My plans are just starting."

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

3 days had passed and Taemin and Hyeri we're still the same.

A big relief for them though, no one other than their close friends know about their so called 'relationship'.

It was a big day today, it happens that the family will celebrate together,just a little preparation for the upcoming bond of the families.

"Finally, home sweet home." Exclaimed the tired Jonghyun.

"What do you guys want for dinner? I'm all up for it." Key asked.

"Just cook anything Key. Your dishes always tastes good." Minho replied, half asleep.

"Hmph! What a nice way in thanking your umma for having the initiative to prepare food."

Key,now sulking, looked at Taemin and fixed a glance. "You 'gonna eat here, maknae?"

"Ah, sorry Umma. Family gathering at seven."

 

"Hyung,what time will our schedules end?" Taemin asked Onew.

"Around Seven. I asked Manager-Hyung to transfer the other schedules tomorrow since I was informed you guys will be having dinner together."

"Looks like we'll be breaking our backs real good tomorrow." Taemin sighed, slumping down the couch near their dorms door.

"I'll go and help Key, so we can return to the building. We have 5 photoshoots and a recording to to."

"Aigoo~ And I thought we're suppose to enjoy this fame!" Jonghyun squealed, punching the pillow beside Taemin's head.

 

 

MEANWHILE...

 

Look at what we have here. Hyeri's at the bookstore, again.

"Yah~ Aren't you done yet? You've already bought five books last week and this is the third store we've entered today!" Nadine half screamed,half whispered to Hyeri's ears.

"Unnie~ Just wait for a while okay? Five more minutes." She said, eyes trailing at the books between her.

"Tsk. Five minutes my ~ We've been here for two hours! My 's ganna fall apart." Nadine whined, patting her waist and back hugging Hyeri at the same time.

"You'll stuff yourself with books again? What about those books you bought last week?"

"I finished them ages ago~ Now keep quiet."

Nadine zipped her lips. "Mmm."

 

Going back and forth, Hyeri finally found the book she was looking for.

She paid for it, thanked the cashier and dragged Nadine out of the bookstore.

"Ay, what's that you got there?" Nadine snatched the paper bag, slowly opening it at the same time.

"Huh? Another Jerry Spinelli book?" She asked.

Hyeri smiled. "I love his books."

"Sure thing gurl~ Then by next month you'll be forgetting about this author and find another lover."

The girls laughed.

 

They went outside the mall, and Nadine hailed a taxi.

"Hey, here's my cut. See you tomorrow. Call me when you get home."

"Thanks Unnie. I promise I'll call you." Hyeri said, clasping Nadine's hand.

"Hey, what are cousins for,right?"

Entering the taxi, they both bid their goodbyes as Hyeri watched the taxi slowly disappear.

 

 

She looked at her watch, 6:45 it said.

"I'm running late."

She waited for other vehicles to pass, but no car was available.

So she walked, passing the traffic behind her.

She took routes, and decided to take a shortcut she used to go when she was little.

"Damn, dead end."

 

Before turning she fell on the ground, a large stinging sensation went from her head to her neck.

Rocking sideways, a metal-like taste entered the corner of her lips. Bloood.

*What the hell is happening?*

With a blurry vision, she saw a person going near her.

*Black, leather heels...*

And kicked her real hard. 

"Dubu-ah... Miss me?" She said while grabbing A load of Hyri's hair and smashing her face onto the cold floor.

"Looks like you'll be missing a few appointments for the time being."

The person said, sliding a small knife between her fingers, blood flowing out.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Bummer...what have I done? Finally an update! Just a short one though~

10/23/12