Chapter 10

Be My Baby

Previous Chapter:

 

"Don't you dare use your aegyo on me. It dosen't work."

"Effin gawd." Taemin pouted.

"Oh~ Where are we?"

 

"We are at my dorm madamioselle~" Taemin sang.

"OHH~~~~"

When suddenly...

 

"YAH!! WHO ARE YOU?!"

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

TAEMIN’S P.O.V

 

“WHO ARE YOU?!” Key-hyung yelled which Hyeri got scared. I helped her stand up, Since it was my fault in the first place.

She was slightly blushing……DOES SHE LIKE HIM?

“Yah! This is so embarrassing Taemin!” She whispered.

“Sorry Hyungs~ I came late!” I said as we both faced them.

I suddenly took a glance at Onew-Hyung looking at Hyeri, I saw both of then, eyes locked onto each other.

“H-Hye-Hyeri-ah….” He called her name. OH, WHY DO THEY NOW EACH OTHER?

“It’s nice meeting you again…….Onew-ssi.”

 

ONEW’S P.O.V

 

“It’s nice meeting you again…Onew-ssi.”

Onew-sshi. I felt my hart cringed at the sudden formality. I guess she already moved on. But at the same time, why is she with Taemin?

"Oh~ you guys know each other?" Taemin asked.

"She's........she's--"

"He's an old friend of mine."

My heart dropped at her answer. But look on the bright side Onew, she's not hurting anymore.

At leasts it's better that I'm something than nothing right?

 

_______________________________

 

"He's an old friend of mine." I said quickly.

I saw Onew-oppa's face drop. I had to admit, he was still good at making the atmosphere between me and hin akward.

To be honest, we had to separate because of the situation.

He's a star. While I'm only a fangirl who dosen't deserve his heart.

I know. At least it ended well.

"So why bring a girl here late at night, Taemin-ah?" Key-oppa asked.

 

"I brought her here because I want to introduce her to you." Taemin said expresionless.

"Why?" They said in unison.

"Annyeonghaseyo.I'm Kim Hyeri. The heiress of M.D Company."

"Oh~ Annyeonghaseyo! We are SHINee!" They all chorused.

"Meet Kim Hyeri. She's my fiance."

"FIANCE?!" They cited.

 

______________________

 

"FIANCE?!" The Hyungs shrieked.

"W-what about Sohyeon? I thought----" Minho Hyung said.

"I know Hyung. But we both have no other choice."

"YOU GOT HER PREGNANT?!!!" Jonghyun-yung shreiked.

Our jaws dropped. What does he think ofme. And most importantly, to Hyeri. It made my blood boil.

I stepped forward ony to be stopped by Hyeri.

"It's okay Taemin." She smiled. Although I know that smile never reached her eyes.

"YAH! What are you doing? How dare you screan at OUR SON!!!!" Key-hyung Umma whacked Jonghyun-hyung appa's head.

"He's being mean Umma! And no hyung! I did not get her pregnant! Your too much!" I whined.

I looked at Hyeri, looking slightly dissapointed.

I tried to comfort her. "Don't worry. Hyung dosen't mean it that way. Lighten up okay?" I only recieved a nod in return.

We all sat down as I began explaining the whole story.

"OHH.....Mianhe I misunderstood." Jonghyun-hyung bowed, signalling that he was sincerely sorry.

"It's ok. Really." Hyeri bowed back in return.

"She's very nice Taemin-ah." Key-hyung said. "Pretty and stylish too."

He beamed at her."OH~ Are you smart?"

She lightly shooked her head. "Not really. I'm currently taking Theater and arts,Photography and Painting."

"Taking. How old are you?" They all asked. (Onew Hyung just looked at her.)

"I'm 19." She smiled.

Their eyes rounded. "19??!!!! So young to be taking college!! Are you? You know?"

She nodded in return. "I'm a prodigy."

"WAHH!" The Hyungs looked rather pleased.

"Welcome to the family Sister-in-law!!" They chorused. Aww~ She blushed.

"Hyung! Guess what? She's a shawol!" I said.

"Really? OH MAH GAWD YEOBO~ ANOTHER FAN!" Key-hyung said.

"I really have no biases actually." They looked quite dissapointed. HAH.

"But..." our ears perked up. She stared at onew. "My first bias was JJong-oppa and Onew-ssi."

She blushed. "And I ship Jongkey."

 

_____________________

 

I looked at the time. It's almost nearing to 12 midnight and yet the rain's still pouring hard.

"I suggest you stay here for the night sweetie. Just until morning comes." Jonghyun-oppa said.

"Wait!" Taemin made us stop.

"If she's gonna sleep here, then where does she sleep?"

They exchanged glances.

They looked at me and Taemin with evil smiles. This dosen't look good.

 

I think I know what these guys are planning to do.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Author's Notes: Uah~ Feels good to be finally back! oH look~ I'M UPDATING! BIG TIME! Har har! What's   with Hyeri and Onew? Did something happened in the past? Stay tuned!

                    COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!

                         4/27/12